Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524797 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Classickj:

No be everybody like sweet things
grin grin Nigerian cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Amuroba: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I like Ozark ,too too much
I'm on season 1 episode 7 but e still no ginger me.

At which season did it kick off?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Let me just start from season 3 then
must u watch all series, save ur data lipsrsealed like me cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JahGruva: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Luka
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
bamangar:
I just want interesting thriller movies. I am leaning towards Korean. I have seen vagabond, vicenco and penthouse.

Can someone recommend a good 2020/2021 Korean series that is very interesting
The King: Eternal Monarch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fxwarrior:

Seriously I started watching Breaking Bad from season 1 and it became too boring especially old men making drugs.

I discontinued it then. But recently I see much hype about it and I ask myself if it was not the same boring sh1t I watched then.
I was once like you too, I had that mindset. I left it and started watching another TV show, I think game of thrones or so. But dude! I had to come back to it because some powers that be when it comes to TV series persuaded me to do so. They said I am missing out on possibly one of the greatest TV series ever made. Bro, I came back o, and boy oh boy! Walter White Aka heisenberg, slowly but surely became "I am the danger".

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
noob03saibot:
I was once like you too, I had that mindset. I left it and started watching another TV show, I think game of thrones or so. But dude! I had to come back to it because some powers that be when it comes to TV series persuaded me to do so. They said I am missing out on possibly one of the greatest TV series ever made. Bro, I came back o, and boy oh boy! Walter White Aka heisenberg, slowly but surely became "I am the danger".
GOT was hot right from S1 E1 but S8 was shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah I agree with you. Game of thrones was fire all the way. Aya stark was really something else as the series unfolded. Didn't dig season 8. Wasn't impressed with the conclusion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
The King: Eternal Monarch
I have watched that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Moura7:

Those are bangers...which was your best?

Dr Prisoner is mad too, Yong pal , the K2

Penthouse gave me goose and emotion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
noob03saibot:
yeah I agree with you. Game of thrones was fire all the way. Aya stark was really something else as the series unfolded. Didn't dig season 8. Wasn't impressed with the conclusion.
Aya Stark is my favorite character follow by Tyrion,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
Don't know bout you but GOT was boring in season one for me. I watched season 2 also then but it wasn't flowing well. Although that period I didn't like and wasn't accustomed to Slow burners. GOT taught me to love slow burners.

The hype made me go back to it, and after rewatching S2 and progressed to 3, boy was it a cruise.
Season 8 spoiled things sha, but it's still not enough to remove it from my number 1 all time TV series.
I still dey dodge breaking bad. But the hype make me wan join cos of its comparison to GOT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Achilles100:

Nor be season 3 Los Polos Hermano dey? I thoroughly enjoyed that season.
Baba I never watch Breaking Bad oo. grin

I just dey consider am. I know I'll watch one day, but not now, too many other great shows to conquer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
noob03saibot:
Heisenberg is cold blooded MF no cap

I just ignore people who think otherwise about breaking bad.

Personally I watched season 1 and wasn't feeling it until I read a review that said it was good. So I said to myself let me see what they're talking about.

That's how I got hooked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
abduleez1:

Don't know bout you but GOT was boring in season one for me. I watched season 2 also then but it wasn't flowing well. Although that period I didn't like and wasn't accustomed to Slow burners. GOT taught me to love slow burners.

The hype made me go back to it, and after rewatching S2 and progressed to 3, boy was it a cruise.
Season 8 spoiled things sha, but it's still not enough to remove it from my number 1 all time TV series.
I still dey dodge breaking bad. But the hype make me wan join cos of its comparison to GOT.
S1 is like the intro ND I feel d vibe.........I Dy always know series I go like

U self never still watch Breaking bad too shocked meaning we many but some don give up already tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kafver(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Just concluded Tyrant season 1. Nice series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stringandquote: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Breaking bad is the supposed sugar ?
Lol.
Okay o, I'll give it a trial again, for argument sake, but if after watching season 1, I don't get interested in continuing season 2, I'll quit .
I can't be wasting data

Trust me BB will give you chilling nightmares for days..you will start playing the characters in your head..Yeah, it's that great of a series.

As far as I am concern it has one of the best closure to a series, no unnecessary dragging just to make more money..just try and get past season one and you will be glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
noob03saibot:
What's my name?, and that part when his wife was worried someone will knock on their door and shoot him, he was like " I'm the one who knocks"

Jessie was not even the worst, that guy Mrs Skyler was having an affair with, the guy was owing money and if he is arrested everybody is going to jail, they hustled money give this guy, he went and buy car, you should see my excitement when he ended up in coma. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 3:06am On Jul 05, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
What's my name?, and that part when his wife was worried someone will knock on their door and shoot him, he was like " I'm the one who knocks"

Jessie was not even the worst, that guy Mrs Skyler was having an affair with, the guy was owing money and if he is arrested everybody is going to jail, they hustled money give this guy, he went and buy car, you should see my excitement when he ended up in coma. cheesy

Exactly! Your head is correct abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Handsome507(m): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Dark is very very interesting though its complicated . Elite 4 is out , the other is not yet out
Ex0rcist:
I feel like watching Dark (German series), heard its good. Does anyone have an update 9n ELITE and Never Have I Ever?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Handsome507:
Dark is very very interesting though its complicated . Those two series haven't released the latest season yet

Elite is out already
Never have I ever will be out in a few days

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
bamangar:

Everyone says Penthouse is fire....haven't seen it yet sha, maybe its because the protagonist is female and no, I'm no sexist lol. Vagabond has been the best so far for me sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
bamangar:

The plot twist in penthouse is too much, bringing back dead persons and making the villain too powerful.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
jmanity:

The plot twist in penthouse is too much, bringing back dead persons and making the villain too powerful.

Yes, but still cool.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anybody here watching snowfall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okikiola914(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Katla 6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
tamdun:
Anybody here watching snowfall?
Top-notch.. ride on!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Loki makes sense die. After watching episode 4 I realized that I would easily fall in luv with a female version of myself living in an alternate time line, totally. It seems that like poles repel analogy doesn't apply to humans?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
ositadima1:
Loki makes sense die. After watching episode 4 I realized that I would easily fall in luv with a female version of myself living in an alternate time line, totally. It seems that like poles repel analogy doesn't apply to humans?
yeah I'll easily fall for my female version(if she's not fat) and we gat alots in common grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ENGBOS(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
have sworn never to watch breaking bad,but everyone cant be wrong naw,i stopped where they poured acid to decompose the body of those people they killed,i dont know the episide.movies i recommend that no one talks about here
vanhelsing 8/10 the last s3 and 4 is hot
the outpost 7/10 it getting more interesting, since they have woken the gods
elite 4 is not necessary they should have stopped in s3
his dark materials 7/10
legacies 5/10 the continuation of originals
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Okikiola914:
Katla 6/10

I didn't know what to expect in hearing Icelandic, I was kinda disappointed in the language.

The show is alright sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.