Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525886 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2021
See ehn ,the person that recommended Clickbait on this thread. God will bless you. You will not lack anything in life.

Let me finish the last episode and drop my review

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2021
King of Boys the series

8/10

-1 for overlooking the fact that a gubernatorial candidate needs to have a running mate.

-1 for the special effects of the action scenes, this is a Netflix bankrolled project, they could do better.

Love how they cleaned house at the end.
Highly recommended!

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2021
I think I'm going to cry at how awesome this series is

Whatttttttt

Best thing I've seen this year cry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2021
jamerflepz:
You guys should check out Clickbait. It's quite interesting. It's a 7/10 for me.

Good morning sir
God bless you for dropping this comment

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Series be serving us Hits from all angles ✔️✔️ �

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I know I should wait for this series to end before giving my review , but I can barely contain my excitement.

This series is a dose of breath air after watching senseless plots of other movies this past few days.

Since starting the first episode around 9pm yesterday, I've been hooked. I need to know what happens next. I'll probably be at it till dawn.

Aaaaahhhh. I'm so excited. I just finished episode 3 and when "Call my name"(one of my favorite songs) by the weeknd was played at the end scene, I nearly woke my roommate up in my giddiness.

Bye bye, I need to continue watching

Clickbait (2021) : 10/10
Genre : Thriller

Wow Wow Wow
I know I'm sounding like a siren, but this series gave me multiple moviegasms. It's been a while since I've been thoroughly satisfied with a cinematic expression.

The plot procession was perfect , this is the kind of writing I hope to churn out one day. I'm definitely going to stalk the writer on social media.

I've watched so many movies/series, that I already know how it's going to end(most plots are predictable) but this one had me bamboozled to the very end. Each time I think , I know the answer , boom , a new twist occurs. I had my mouth opened wide in the last episode, I definitely didn't see it coming.

All the elements of screenplay employed were totally in sync, from the camera angles to the characters to the suspense.

Aarrrgh, I could go on and on about this series but I don't want to bore you guys. Lol
The writers also made it a limited series , which is perfect because it needs nothing else.

P.S : We can't all like the same thing, if you watch and your taste is distasteful, do well not to quote me because I can draw swords at any slander of this series

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaziAlaye(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Guy is House Of Cards worth watching?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Guy is House Of Cards worth watching?

Yessssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Falcon84:

It was a shitty series. Very boring and overrated

The cancellation is justified

Are you sure we watched the same show? It was absolutely awesome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uptimum123(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Wow Wow Wow
I know I'm sounding like a siren, but this series gave me multiple moviegasms. It's been a while since I've been throughly satisfied with a cinematic expression.

The plot procession was perfect , this is the kind of writing I hope to churn out one day. I'm definitely going to stalk the writer on social media.

I've watched so many movies/series, that I already know how it's going to end(most plots are predictable) but this one had me bamboozled to the very end. Each time I think , I know the answer , boom , a new twist occurs. I had my mouth opened wide in the last episode, I definitely didn't see it coming.

All the elements of screenplay employed were totally in sync, from the camera angles to the characters to the suspense.

Aarrrgh, I could go on and on about this series but I don't want to bore you guys. Lol
The writers also made it a limited series , which is perfect because it needs nothing else.

P.S : We can't all like the same thing, if you watch and your taste is distasteful, do well not to quote me because I can draw swords at any slander of this series

You are in trouble if I don't enjoy it

cool grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
uptimum123:

You are in trouble if I don't enjoy it

cool grin

If you like thrillers, you'd enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Wow Wow Wow
I know I'm sounding like a siren, but this series gave me multiple moviegasms. It's been a while since I've been throughly satisfied with a cinematic expression.

My favorite quote
You forget someone birthday by mistake you don't fuc..k someone by mistake cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

My favorite quote
You forget someone birthday by mistake you don't fuc..k someone by mistake cheesy

Pia grin
My best character. Thank God for her erratic behaviour, everyone else was ready to move on
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kafver(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Open up my window again...

Godfather of Harlem Season 2 (8/10)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Pia grin
My best character. Thank God for her erratic behaviour, everyone else was ready to move on
I just don't know i have a very strong feeling that is friend killed him but don't say anything o grin grin make i enjoy my film abeg currently @ episode 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
You season 1
Joe is fuvking twisted and he doesn't even know grin. The confusing thing is that, despite all the bad things he did I still don't hate him. embarassed. He needs help grin

I hope he doesn't fall in love in season 2 again oo. Downloading now

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

I just don't know i have a very strong feeling that is friend killed him but don't say anything o grin grin make i enjoy my film abeg currently @ episode 4

Fret not. I don't spoil movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Fret not. I don't spoil movies
cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Only Murders in the Buildings

Has a feel of Desperate Housewives, very very light watch, just to chill.

Mehn, Selena Gomez's talking voice is almost annoying to listen to. Its as if she is talking with her nose.

6/10 . Just episode 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
INFP:
Guys is Wentworth "worth" it? just started Season one EP 01..
your link please. I need to download it by season pack
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
michlins:
your link please. I need to download it by season pack
Bro I'm scrapping from O2tvseries o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
INFP:
Bro I'm scrapping from O2tvseries o
I can't. Their quality of video is always subpar

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
In all my years of watching TV, this is the only theme song I have listened to in every damn episode.

Ricky really killed the rhymes cheesy

You can be lucky like you Luciano.
kafver:
Open up my window again...

Godfather of Harlem Season 2 (8/10)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Msmither: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Juzec:
You season
Joe is fuvking twisted and he doesn't even know grin. The confusing thing is that, despite all the bad things he did I still don't hate him. embarassed. He needs help grin

I hope he doesn't fall in love in season 2 again oo. Downloading now

You will be surprised

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ilovezzor:

This has to be the end of season 2

I sincerely thought Malcom would be killed!
Malcom X died in 1965. Season1 is set in 1963. Malcolm's death is still around the corner.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChristoBam: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ilovezzor:

This has to be the end of season 2

I sincerely thought Malcom would be killed!

Lol you don't know how Malcolm X died?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChristoBam: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
That Vincent Gigante in Godfather of Harlem na real bastard. Very Rash for someone that intelligent.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
INFP:
Guys is Wentworth "worth" it? just started Season one EP 01..
where did you get it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lekhane(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Wow Wow Wow
I know I'm sounding like a siren, but this series gave me multiple moviegasms. It's been a while since I've been thoroughly satisfied with a cinematic expression.

Sebi they say your reviews are always on point. Let's check this one out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2021
lekhane:

Sebi they say your reviews are always on point. Let's check this one out.
undecided
Abeg o , we can't like the same things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Spoiler alert: King of Boys

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 1stExplorer: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Right now I’m watching LIVING IN LAGOS SERIES on YouTube, on this series, I explore Lagos. I explore affordable amazing restaurants in Lagos, recreational places in Lagos!
The LIVING IN LAGOS SERIES is about how you can have fun in Lagos in the an affordable manner!

You can watch the Living in Lagos Series by clicking on this link below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLxf8Wa9eM

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.