Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508492 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jayr1000: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Yes .. but volume 1 of the season 5 ..
Jayr1000:
Tokyo died ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jayr1000: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2021
��������
INFP:
Just look at this boy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2021
The creators of Money Heist are really whining my nipples.

That much combatants firing assault rifles in close quarters and nobody is getting mortally injured.

Jet Li sef no do reach this one.

But still entertaining AF cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Jayr1000:

Do better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J2381: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Calibrator:
The creators of Money Heist are really whining my nipples.

That much combatants firing assault rifles in close quarters and nobody is getting mortally injured.

Jet Li sef no do reach this one.

But still entertaining AF cheesy

armadeo:

I swear.

I'm on episode 3 now. Complete binge watching all.

Realistic value 5/10

Entertainment value 10/10

Parlemo: you keep your conscience clean, mine's already dirty. I'll finish him off.

Epic scene
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
OwlCityy:
Now this is what I call a slow burn. I almost gave up on the show because the first episode was so slow. Got so much better and ended up getting hooked and watching the entire thing

7.5/10

I will check this out someday. It's been on my watchlist of HBO new shows to watch.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ginny and Georgia is wack. Its just nit my thing.

It doesn't have to be very recent. Even if its last year, as long as its top notch. I dont want booring shows.
thatthickgurl:

Ginny and Georgia ( a lil bit of romance)

Brand New Cherry Flavour
Gone for good
(Not seen these , but they are recent)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Blueelf:
What we do in the shadows is so fucking hilarious

Highly recommended
Very hilarious
Those recommending Ted Lasso should check this out to know real comedy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edopesin: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Falcon84:
Please and please guys. Don't waste precious time and MB and that Ginny and Georgia rubbish

There's a reason its hidden on netflix - because it is horseshit.

I barely could stand the first episode - nearly puked myself

I repeat, avoid Ginny and Georgia at all cost. It will reduce your IQ

9/10 for me though

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bobbybube:
Ginny and Georgia is wack. Its just nit my thing.

It doesn't have to be very recent. Even if its last year, as long as its top notch. I dont want booring shows.

Well you're going to have to specify your genre . What I find interesting might be different from yours
So,. action , mystery, thrillers, horror etc?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Edopesin:

9/10 for me though

God bless you o
I gave it an 8
I wonder why some don't like it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bobbybube:

Very hilarious
Those recommending Ted Lasso should check this out to know real comedy

i am telling you

Ted lasso ain't bad but what we do in the shadows is very hilarious

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Money heist is cowshit to me

I can't understand the hype it is getting

I can't even get past Episode 3 of season 1

Total nonsense!!!! and a waste of data

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Blueelf:
Money heist is cowshit to me

I can't understand the hype it is getting

I can't even get past Episode 3 of season 1

Total nonsense!!!! and a waste of data

angry angry angry angry angry angry
I will love to copy the series for me. I want to binge watch the previous seasons before I start this new season.

There are very few good series coming out and money heist is one of them.

Billions is also there if you love USA stock market and seeing how the ultra wealthy control your money
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
9 / 10

Jus came across the series randomly on Netflix yesterday... Started it and I couldn't stop watching ✔️

Can't believe man's been sleeping on this since 2020...

Hoping for a new season ✅

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Abeg
How good is snowpiercer
I started watching yesterday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buzzer99:
Abeg
How good is snowpiercer
I started watching yesterday

8.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gbosah91(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Killing Eve is cow shit.. 4/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rest in Power Omar

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
brainhack:
Rest in Power Omar
Fuçk it!!

Some of his quotes I remember ;

"When you come at the king, you better not miss"

"Money got no owners yo! Only spenders!"

The Wire. The greatest fuçking TV series of all time.

Rest in peace Omar Little. embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 1:53am On Sep 07, 2021
nani667:
9 / 10

Jus came across the series randomly on Netflix yesterday... Started it and I couldn't stop watching ✔️

Can't believe man's been sleeping on this since 2020...

Hoping for a new season ✅

If somebody else had posted this now, I'll watch but Nani you watch anything watchable. I've been skipping this series on Netflix because the plot is not intriguing

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Spyeed(m): 2:12am On Sep 07, 2021
SELINA TESTED FULL EPISODE 18 (Aboy's death and Resurrection)

cc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc8vNTvU7Vk

Source: https://youtube.com/channel/UC256ZMNIZTrNLYYWuAharDA

Lalasticlala

Mynd4u

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freaktion(m): 4:53am On Sep 07, 2021
thatthickgurl:

If somebody else had posted this now, I'll watch but Nani you watch anything watchable. I've been skipping this series on Netflix because the plot is not intriguing

It's nice but unfortunately it was cancelled after the first season. They claimed it violated some Islamic rules.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Clearly you are the problem, not the shows on Netflix undecided

I might watch anything watchable but if it is garbage I will rate it as garbage... Even garbage deserves to be watched, doesn't stop it from being garbage

There are Too many good series on Netflix ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Freaktion:

It's nice but unfortunately it was cancelled after the first season. They claimed it violated some Islamic rules.

Truly sad stuff... Found out about the cancellation last night.., Really depressing.. That show is gold, to think they jus cancelled laidat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2021
nani667:

Clearly you are the problem, not the shows on Netflix undecided

I might watch anything watchable but if it is garbage I will rate it as garbage... Even garbage deserves to be watched, doesn't stop it from being garbage

There are Too many good series on Netflix ✔️

Ehn, who said there aren't good shows on Netflix ? I won't be wasting #4,400 monthly if that was the case o.
The problem is you don't rate . You mostly post pictures of what you're currently watching.
Lol.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Freaktion:

Oh. Thank you jare. Hope they didn't blaspheme God because I'm still very much interested in heavenly race.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2021
brainhack:
Rest in Power Omar

Ohhhhh. Omar!!!!!!

My favourite character in the wire. About to start season 4. Been good so far.

Rip omar.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Ehn, who said there aren't good shows on Netflix ? I won't be wasting #4,400 monthly if that was the case o.
The problem is you don't rate . You mostly post pictures of what you're currently watching.
Lol.

I post pictures of the on-going episodes..., No point rating when the season hasn't ended ✔️

I drop my rating when the season is done ✅
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2021
Returning to the Classic ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2021
nani667:

I post pictures of the on-going episodes..., No point rating when the season hasn't ended ✔️

I drop my rating when the season is done ✅

Ok boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread