Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505626 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Didn't know a series was been made. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Abeg who go fit recommend series for me o

Something like Witcher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
armadeo:

Devil sef dey form detective.

Abeg I only watched one or 2 episodes and stopped.

Seems to have a large fan base though
I don't like that show, it's load of rubbish, imagine devil being the good guy?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Achilles100:

Not sure I will be continue with The Lost Symbol after episode one. It just didn't really hit me like I was expecting.

I'd prefer to stick to the novels.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Tis back!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeeace(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Achilles100:
biko just stick to the novel. That series is a total Bleep up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Achilles100:
Tis back!!!

Hmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Achilles100:
Tis back!!!
I like the show..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2021
The Morning Show: the nonsense boring overhyped rubbish show .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2021
No noise

One of the greatest series coming through..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Who has seen Lucifer? Is it worth it?
I no wan waste data

na useless show jor.......... Lucifer bring the good guy makes no sense to me so I didn't even watch it undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2021
The morning show is back. cool cool
Season one was intense and nice.
Let me see what season two got to offer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Wentworth season 9 episode 4 is 10/10 for me.

I like the way the storyline is going, let me see how Allie Novak react to the shocking Truth she received.

Joan Ferguson is back again to her murderous self, i see so many murders coming but who is next?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
DieRich5:
na useless show jor.......... Lucifer bring the good guy makes no sense to me so I didn't even watch it undecided
This is why i didn't bother to watch it.
There are just some series that i feel mocks the bible so i Just stay away.

Why i watched money heist is that at least even when watching it you know it's wrong to Rob a bank and In the end, the authorities are still going to get you.
I mean look at the lives lost, from Nairobi to the rest which validates the bible quote that says the wages of sin is death.

This is the same reason i watch power series too because in the end drugs gets you killed or arrested but you see that Lucifer?

I will never watch it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
poetictwenty:
power book 3: raising kanan is 8/10 for me.
Series is not yet over.

There is still episode 9 and 10 coming out so perhaps you will have to change your rating once it's complete.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tolu181:
No noise

One of the greatest series coming through..

Site, not on tfpdl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
OhBritannia:

Why i watched money heist is that at least even when watching it you know it's wrong to Rob a bank and In the end, the authorities are still going to get you.
I mean look at the lives lost, from Nairobi to the rest which validates the bible quote that says the wages of sin is death.

This is the same reason i watch power series too because in the end drugs gets you killed or arrested but you see that Lucifer?

I will never watch it.

The same reason why I didn't watch, I'm not a good Christian, infact I don't go to church but I will never mock the Bible, anything that has to do with ridiculing God i no dey inside.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by descartes400: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Moneyboyz:

The same reason why I didn't watch, I'm not a good Christian, infact I don't go to church but I will never mock the Bible, anything that has to do with ridiculing God i no dey inside.

This Bible you are talking about shey you know its a collection of forgeries!
if you have the gut, you should read Acharya S 's Suns of God, and the Christ conspiracy by same author.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Achilles100:
Tis back!!!
This frankly should have ended with Season 1. They want to spin and milk one useless plot line for S2. Even the trailer was weak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
8.8 / 10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
trueking:
Any good comedy series like Friends, Veep or Brooklyn nine nine?
Give The Good Place a trial.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stargirl S2

Looking to be even better than the first season. Loving The Shade character.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
tamdun:

As in ehn

They started rubishing it

Imagine slapping God himself and he says "ouch"

Took me a while to stop watching though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
Give The Good Place a trial.
I've seen it, I was really sad when it ended.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sex education is a shitty show

Don't say I didn't warn you

I mean, even the show's trailer warns you as it did me but I didn't listen

Please save yourselves MB and brain cells
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jah bless your hustle.... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
Stargirl S2

Looking to be even better than the first season. Loving The Shade character.

Omo I dey miss oo. cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
God tier entertainment in the works..... grin

More hyped for The Last of Us and Ghost of Tsushima. cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Blueelf:

Don't say I didn't warn you

I mean, even the show's trailer warns you as it did me but I didn't listen

Please save yourselves MB and brain cells

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pweedie(f): 4:31am On Sep 18, 2021
If you love a twisted thriller season kindly watch YOU!!!! So freaking okay

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by camri: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2021
tamdun:

Imagine God was wrong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by camri: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2021
OhBritannia:

I will never watch it.
It's called entertainment. Seeing things from another perspective through art.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.