Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521686 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I swear bro

Lamar Issa beast !!!

grin

Episode 7 spoiler

Dia baby sister will be thoroughly questioned by the FEDS

Baby Nicole under pressure

Waiting for the new episode to drop already.
Nicole can handle the pressure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bash92:
The first episode of 4400 is very interesting. The series got potential i think

It got canceled, I think after season 2 or 3. Quit while you can.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Beorn:

I think the one he's referring to is the reboot that was released last month on CW
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
FergieRaww:

I think the one he's referring to is the reboot that was released last month on CW

All right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
If you ain’t watching BMF

Forget it

There’s nothing hotter than this now on TV
I will say 50 cent has really got a Life long great entertainment legacy.

From music to Hollywood, he has conquered all. I honestly don't see his equal when it comes to that music to Hollywood transition.

He is above all his peers and i say this that the industry needs to respect 50 cent.
From the success of the power franchise to BMF, 50 cent has really done above expectations.

The reason i even like him more is that he is so low key, he doesn't throw money around and you can never really know his network.

I think he is one of the richest in the industry but he is hiding his wealth.
They can never know his real worth. No matter how hard they try.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Uzomarrr123: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
OhBritannia:

From music to Hollywood, he has conquered all. I honestly don't see his equal when it comes to that music to Hollywood transition.

He is above all his peers and i say this that the industry needs to respect 50 cent.
From the success of the power franchise to BMF, 50 cent has really done above expectations.

The reason i even like him more is that he is so low key, he doesn't throw money around and you can never really know his network.

Spot on !
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
OhBritannia:

50 cent isn't low-key abeg. 50 cent and low-key in the same sentence grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
I just finished watching American Dad season 16, please guys which is funnier Family Guy or South Park? I need to start one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Episode 5 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Chibudollar:
50 cent isn't low-key abeg. 50 cent and low-key in the same sentence grin
over the years.
He has become low key.
Even the bankruptcy he filled years ago, i knew he lied.

Imagine google is telling me that 50 cent is worth 30 million dollars grin
Joke of the millennium

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
OhBritannia:
over the years.
He has become low key.
Even the bankruptcy he filled years ago, i knew he lied.

Imagine google is telling me that 50 cent is worth 30 million dollars grin
Joke of the millennium
Do you think 30 million dollars is 30 million naira?

11 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kaycee7:
Do you think 30 million dollars is 30 million naira?
I know what 30 million dollars Is.
I am just saying 50 cent is worth more than that. Like way above that, i still maintain the fact that he is one of the richest entertainers in the world..

Sometimes i think just like the way Donald trump filed for bankruptcy, but we all know that he is worth more.

Someone that was in a billionaire function few months ago In Texas, sitteth alongside billionaires and bidding.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
OhBritannia:
I know what 30 million dollars Is.
I am just saying 50 cent is worth more than that. Like way above that, i still maintain the fact that he is one of the richest entertainers in the world..

Sometimes i think just like the way Donald trump filed for bankruptcy, but we all know that he is worth more.

Someone that was in a billionaire function few months ago In Texas, sitteth alongside billionaires and bidding.
What makes him worth more than that? What are his income sources and assets that put him above that net worth?
What billionaire function in Texas?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bash92(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Beorn:

Oops
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Inside job 7.5/10
The cartoon too funny jor cheesy

The king's avatar 8/10
It's like "ready player one" it fun watching it tho

I'll start the rest very soon undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
DieRich5:
Inside job 7.5/10

The king's avatar 8/10

Hmmm... King's Avatar added to the list ✔️

Too many things to watch... So little time sad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fairfax 8/10

I love this one

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
pepemendy:

The sopranos
Gomorrah
Snowfall

Queen of the south
Narcos
Narcos Mexico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mboii(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lorddominic:

Queen of the south
Narcos
Narcos Mexico

More Recommendations please"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Owopariola01: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
taiocol:

Lamar is stupid and keeps doing stupid things

Lol, even though I don't like the character of Lamar because I'm rooting for BMF, particularly Meech, I like how Lamar is acting his role.
That Nigga can show real gangster anger. He needs his series to be the main act, plus he's a Briton, he really tried with the American accent.
Na American Accent get gangsterism, not the whacky British accent you hear in the Top Boys and Gang of London series.

On BMF, I also love the fact that the Son is playing his father's real life story in the movie. That was awesome. I guess that's what 50 cents want to achieve in Ghost III Raising Kanan, cuz that Mekai Curtis really looks like Curtis Jackson cheesy cheesy.

Meech would definitely be a big star if he maintains and improve this performance in the future. Especially knowing that's his first screen appearance, he really tried. He's better than "Kannan and Tariq."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Owopariola01: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
mboii:

More Recommendations please"

Try Gomorrah. You'll never regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tolu181:
Fairfax 8/10

I love this one
where u for download am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
nani667:

Hmmm... King's Avatar added to the list ✔️

Too many things to watch... So little time sad
naso, little time cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Family Guy or South Park nau guys help me out here which is funnier?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
DieRich5:
where u for download am
https://torrentgalaxy.to/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Chibudollar:
Family Guy or South Park nau guys help me out here which is funnier?
family guy 100%
South Park 70%

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temmy59: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
ykgold29:
After watching 24, strike back and agents of shield. I decided to try out another action packed series SEAL TEAM. But am still on s1, from episode 1 to 7 currently. It's very boring to me. The actions aren't like that of 24 and strike back. Pls, to those who have seen the series, is it how the whole series is or it's just the beginning. Coz am loosing interest already.
Someone should pls come to my rescue o

Me too people told me it was nice. After I watched season 1 episode 1-2 I abandon it for years. Then started from season 2 it was epic couldn't stop watching it after that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
DieRich5:
Inside job 7.5/10

The king's avatar 8/10

where did you download The King's Avatar from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mboii(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Owopariola01:

Try Gomorrah. You'll never regret it.

Seen Already grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: efe2nath, Erenjp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.