Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523983 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
I've just started watching WoT, and I have to say, I'm not feeling it. It feels like a chore to finish an episode. The sloppy script and weird cinematography contributed to the impression that it's highly expensively produced CW show. Hopefully, it will improve in subsequent episodes because it is extremely lacking given the budget.

Yea my sentiments exactly when I first started. But it does get better and the feeling that its a CW show slowly fades as you go deeper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
armadeo:
S2 of the witcher is hoooooot!.

Binged it all night yesterday.

It was crazy. I couldn't just stop. Even when it was over I was checking for the next episode.

They better drop s3 next year.

WOT doing it for me for now.

About to see the latest episode of power....

Kasala left right and center.

I don't think they have even started filming self. Best adjust your expectations for s3 to early 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
I just dey watch The witcher 2 for the sake of watching. Damn, I don't understand what's all about oo (so confuse), the names self nah wahala. Maybe I have to watch season 1 recap to understand it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Just started watching witcher season 1
And honestly I’m struggling to grasp the plot
Even the character names none has stuck to my head so far .. and I dey episode 5 sef cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Power Book II: Ghost

Very interesting as always
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Time to finally watch Wheel of time episode 7 after una don use spoilers scatter everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
This girl still annoys the fuk out of me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Yea, I think what Spenser did was right but In the real world... No junior Officer or non commission officer will ever sellout his team leader by confrontation or reporting him to higher superior commander... He did a great thing speaking out for the safety of the team.. but he may be putting his career on the line if Master Chief Jason is declare not fit for duty by the US Navy ...

Yeah. I really love your analysis. That is the reason why Ray Perry was telling him (Spenser) that he is feeling him but he would not go against Jason, even if Jason was wrong. A very great series. I can't wait for the next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
danteg:

Thought it was just me. I struggle to finish each episode but I keep on downloading every week just to keep up with the hype. Still haven't connected with the show. With the huge budget they claimed to have pumped into the show I was expecting better or maybe it cause I don't really fancy the cast.
na so high budget series Dy look like undecided mk Dem take am easy jor.........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Always got held back from watching The Witcher because of the uninspiring reviews of its season 1 on here, but seeing as season 2 has been positive reviews all through, have downloaded both seasons from Tfpdl. Starting from tomorrow, I feast.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 2:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Just started watching witcher season 1
And honestly I’m struggling to grasp the plot
Even the character names none has stuck to my head so far .. and I dey episode 5 sef cry

Yeah, it's difficult to fully understand what's going on if you are very green in the witcher universe. Just hang in there is all I'll say. Do well to watch The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf after s1. Events there will help you better understand s2.

If you don't like reading, you can also play the games. But there will be alot of spoilers in the game. It's kinda why I didn't really enjoy the s2 as I normally should because I already knew where the story was going.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Twice now that Brayden has gotten Tariq in the hot seat. Only a matter of time before Tariq has to cut him lose.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:42am On Dec 20, 2021
mj245:
" I know this where you'll end up lil nigga grin, where you belong"
I hope he drew a smiling emoji at the end of that sentence. Icing on the cake grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Will this one be called a spinoff of the Witcher?
Starring Michelle Yeoh?

Saw the trailer 'marvel's style'. Don't know when twill be coming out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2021
mayor1814:

Yeah. I really love your analysis. That is the reason why Ray Perry was telling him (Spenser) that he is feeling him but he would not go against Jason, even if Jason was wrong. A very great series. I can't wait for the next episode.

Absolutely.. and I hope the team can have a joint meeting with Jason and discuss everything with him as the team leader... I believe every member of the seals hav the right to speak up...they don't have to report him to the Navy ..rather make a plan on how to support him whenever they are operating... Ray on the other should try and coordinate the mission sometimes... I'm pretty sure...he is the officer with the highest rank in that team as a Chief Warrant Officer 2.. I still don't know why he take orders from Jason (Master Chief)

Anyways let keep watching...
It's one of the best series out there...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2021
They really waited till episode 4 to bring best boy back. The nerve of them

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UBTEEJAY(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Looking for cool website to download the latest episode of the witcher, money heist or any trending movies and series. You don't need to worry as Yes Movies got your back. You can follow https://www.naijschools.com/yesmovies-free-movies/ as it will thoroughly guide you on how to use this website.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2021
The witcher
I like all their characters so far but that Yennefer babe...i don't really feel her undecided. Whenever she is on, i just want to skip her scenes cry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunixty: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
bolagabriella:
The witcher
I like all their characters so far but that Yennefer babe...i don't really feel her undecided. Whenever she is on, i just want to skip her scenes cry.
Yennifer is cute. na her beauty dey make you jealous.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
tunixty:

Yennifer is cute. na her beauty dey make you jealous.
Lol...
But i didn't say anything about beauty na. I just feel somehow watching her scenes. I hope she dies or leave soon sha.

In addition the way geralt talk is weird to me also but i still enjoy watching him...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jusmudi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
pepemendy:
the originals is the bomb, and please do not watch legacies
Thanks bro but why not watch legacies?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok i just finished watching the Witcher and it's Good for a fantasy show, like it's kids favorite, it's for the knowledge of the general Public but just like every other fantasy show before it like Shannara Chronicles, Merlin etc
There is nothing spectacular about the Witcher, everything we saw in the Witcher season 2 we have seen before In other series like britania.

And i am going to say this again, you cannot compare the Witcher season 2 even to the wheel of Time season 1.

The wheel of Time is 1 billion times better than the Witcher season 2 that i just saw.

Perhaps if you easily gets excited Just like every other secondary school kid about monsters, magic, sword fight then you will prefer the Witcher but if you are like those that watches series because of the details, the history, the craft, the communication, names of characters, historical creatures and many more then you will know that the wheel of Time is another level, a higher level better than the Witcher.

In the wheel of Time, each characters has it's own history, each characters can literally have their own series based on their characters.

Each clans, each kingdoms, each people have their own history.
Should we talk about how lovable each characters are?

Like when you mention rand, moraine etc. You will see they are all fan favourites.

The Witcher is like Manchester united with Gerrard being cristiano Ronaldo, on paper people love it but in reality the wheel of Time is like Bayern Munich, Bayern Munich that will reap your soul apart from inside without pity.

Manchester united plays football to impress kids while Bayern Munich plays football to impress adults.
There is a huge difference.

The wheel of Time is much more deep and sophisticated than the Witcher.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Who watches wheel of Time

In episode 4 no be the professor from money heist be that??
Goes by the name logain

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kaycee7:
They really waited till episode 4 to bring best boy back. The nerve of them
Jaskier is a legend cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
bolagabriella:
The witcher

Yennefer is cute
I love the character
The way she talks
"Fire Fucker" grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
drisham:
Who watches wheel of Time

In episode 4 no be the professor from money heist be that??
Goes by the name logain
He is the one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
bolagabriella:

Lol...
But i didn't say anything about beauty na. I just feel somehow watching her scenes. I hope she dies or leave soon sha.

In addition the way geralt talk is weird to me also but i still enjoy watching him...
Yennefer can't die grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
DieRich5:
Yennefer can't die grin

Guy I was almost scared she was leaving the series in the last ep
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
bolagabriella:

Lol...

Yennefer is hardly going anywhere anytime soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kennedy97:

Jaskier is a legend cheesy
The real star of the show. The king of banter

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
pepemendy:
The Witcher season 2 makes W0T look stupid to me lol.

I swear. Wheel of Time looks low budget compared to the witcher.

The actors can barely even act.

Worse, they always play epic music at the wrong time in Wheel of time.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Most Beautiful female in The Witcher base on S2:

1)Ciri
2) Francesca
3) Yennefer
4)Tissaia
5)Triss

I just check now so 90% of the cast na British undecided most of Dem no even use dere accent.....

Dat hoe wey report Yennefer, her own clear AF Bo'Ho'O'Wa'Er

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iykejohnson(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.