Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504292 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
New cover for Final season volume 3:

Last chapter is titled:

"Towards the tree on that Hill"

It's expected that the final episode will also be titled same

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
The boys season 3 episode 5.
Starlight must be joking.
Someone found a team that can protect him and even you against Homelander and you are opening your blow jobbbb mouth to say don't go cheesy cheesy cheesy
He should stay with you and allow homelander fry him like fried eggs.

All these women can be unreasonable emotional sometimes.
See her mouth like don't go.
Maybe she thinks life is all about Little, creamy red pussssy.
calm down bro...
Episode just came out...

Some of us never watch am yet...
Give us 24 hours at least
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
The boys season 3 episode 5.
Starlight must be joking.
Someone found a team that can protect him and even you against Homelander and you are opening your blow jobbbb mouth to say don't go cheesy cheesy cheesy
He should stay with you and allow homelander fry him like fried eggs.

All these women can be unreasonable emotional sometimes.
See her mouth like don't go.
Maybe she thinks life is all about Little, creamy red pussssy.
And it seems like soldier boys laser can permanently de power a supe. If it's true then homelander stands no chance. Because soldier is also as invincible as homelander.
But I don't think they will kill off homelander this season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Season 4 trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l4tuNYvPa4

Time to bring ourselves back online. cheesy
I've always loved a good story.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
I've always loved a good story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

I don't know any viewer who didn't lose their mind at this moment. Iconic!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
durubennie:

And it seems like soldier boys laser can permanently de power a supe. If it's true then homelander stands no chance. Because soldier is also as invincible as homelander.
But I don't think they will kill off homelander this season.

I doubt that too

Worse case scenario
They render him decapitated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
I don't know any viewer who didn't lose their mind at this moment. Iconic!!

When we saw the door, and Theresa saw the door, and BERNARD didn't... whoa! WTF?! shocked grin cheesy

What I like best about this show is that it surprises me. It's rare these days to be surprised by a film or TV Show.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:

I doubt that too

Worse case scenario
They render him decapitated

If Soldier Boy beheads Homelander, Homelander don die be that, or are you trying to tell me Homelander can survive without his head?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
The Boys Present Diabolical
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

When we saw the door, and Theresa saw the door, and BERNARD didn't... whoa! WTF?! shocked grin cheesy

What I like best about this show is that it surprises me. It's rare these days to be surprised by a film or TV Show.

Mehn, I need to go start season 2.
This month is already my absolute worst in terms of entertainment. And I thought May was bad. cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let's see if they can adapt African stories well without the stereotypes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shakathezulu1: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Percival9:
it is bro

Im watching s3 sef
Just downloaded S3 and S4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
abduleez1:
Sequel series....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H34-7J08dbg
Well, I just hope they won't mess it up because Kong Fu panda was a perfect trilogy for me. It's one of the trilogies that I often go back to rewatch without getting tired of it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paskal16: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
This guys sef why una dey drop the boys spoiler
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seunlizy(f): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Shey u people are not watching real housewives of lagos ni
Omo this episode 8 Caroline is crazy o
Saying that Laura was pimped on live television a married woman

Because weyrey no get husband she wanna spoil her marriage,I mean I was so pissed

She still had the guts to say it to Laura’s face
She suppose chop correct beating

I felt so emotional for Laura when she was talking to Toyin ,all of them ganged up on her

But she sef no gbadun,if to say she didn’t use Toyin pa at mariam’s party
She might have supported her

That Chioma is so full of herself
Na weyrey full the show

Caroline is that friend you tell stuff ,but will expose all your secrets when you guys fight

Me am watching it ooo, but I don't think nairalanders are watching the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingdom Business is 9.0 for me, beautiful work of art.
Mystery, script, cinematography, cast, songs, acting is 100%
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donforeign: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2022
persn go come here come collect movies, na talk full everywhere. embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 1:38am On Jun 18, 2022
TheStrongest:
Final Part coming out later this month.
Let's see how it comes down.
is this season 3?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ASKELAAD: 4:55am On Jun 18, 2022
grin Problem.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
calm down bro...
Episode just came out...

Some of us never watch am yet...
Give us 24 hours at least
Sorry chief
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2022
ASKELAAD:
grin Problem.

Evil?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2022
TheStrongest:
Final Part coming out later this month.
Let's see how it comes down.
OmG can’t wait
Love this show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Started Atlanta
Loving it
I did night sub to download series
Then all the sites I wanted to download from were freezing up,I sense it’s the work of mtn,ended up using most of the data for instagram undecided

I keep seeing sistas spoilers on their ig page but net naija and co never upload am

Make I go watch my real housewives of lagos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2022
TV series on my watchlist;

Barry
For All Mankind
Atlanta
Evil
We Own This City
Tokyo Vice

I'll start with Barry....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2022
ASKELAAD:
grin Problem.

Vawulence dey always follow that priest from the beginning of the series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
paskal16:
This guys sef why una dey drop the boys spoiler
He has a loose mouth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Out of Context: The Boys S3S5 grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Tehran season 2 finale

Spoiler alert!!

What a bloody funeral indeed, seriously I didn't know that faraz wife has that kill spirit in her. The car explosion was made for temah and her boyfriend from mossad, that has been their plan all along executive the mission and terminate the executioners. Normal protocol when it comes to espionage, especially when it has to do with a difficult situation as that. All the same, I am happy that milad got killed, even though, temah will come after mossad with full force and will likely team up with faraz, which I think will be a brutal combination. Can't wait for season 3!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Paramount and Avatar Studios' first three animated Avatar movies coming to theaters:
⛰️ Kyoshi (2024)
� Zuko (2025)
� Korra (2026)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calibrator and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.