Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527081 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2022
blingxx:

grin so she's gay ?

I don't think she is gay in the source material but if you watch the show the sexual tension between both of them was through the roof.

And like Stone cold not Austin pointed out it will make their feud more Juicy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
pu7pl3:

Yea, with that chemistry you just get the feeling that it's coming sooner or later.
It might not be what you think as I don't think it will sexual,if it's anything,I feel it might be much more emotional than sexual or I may be the wrong one here but let's see how it unfolds as the actors themselves confirmed a relationship of some sort between them

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
pu7pl3:

I don't think she is gay in the source material but if you watch the show the sexual tension between both of them was through the roof.

And like Stone cold not Austin pointed out it will make their feud more Juicy.
I just wrote your moniker in my death note,lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
pu7pl3:

I think our resident GRRM encyclopedia has already done the needful.

And now I get
Can you blame me? Apparently I have too much free time on my hands these days so it's a current cycle of reading, watching movies/series, gaming and meditating until my fellowship ends

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
This lady with kissable lips is actually pretty o

Why they make her ratchet in p-valley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
blingxx:

grin I wonder Weytin carry go download that trash when we have alot of good shows
I downloaded it since the first episode came out but I didn't watch it till now

Marvel now acting like Nickelodeon this days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
For All Mankind (2019)

S3.....7/10

Half of this season is one of the best hard sci-fi/alternate history programs I've ever seen and the other half is a terrible melodrama.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
The Lord of the rings. Rings of power is suddenly causing a world wide trend on social media.

Surprisingly fans all over the world are fighting for tickets to see the first two episodes in some cinemas around the world.

Just saw that they even went for premiere and fans greetings in India and mexico and the fans that came out to support and see the casts were much, people even had to settle to stay outside because the Halls were filled up.

I think it's because many people are loyal to the lord of the rings and the hobbit so i am not really surprised by this sudden anticipation.

The battle between house of the dragon and Ring of power is going to be the unofficial third world war grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

It might not be what you think as I don't think it will sexual,if it's anything,I feel it might be much more emotional than sexual or I may be the wrong one here but let's see how it unfolds as the actors themselves confirmed a relationship of some sort between them

These actors need to stop confirming things half and half grin
Did you fvck or did you not fvck?? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Can you blame me? Apparently I have too much free time on my hands these days so it's a current cycle of reading, watching movies/series, gaming and meditating until my fellowship ends

I envy you bro...
I use only some weekends to try fit all of that in sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

I just wrote your moniker in my death note,lol

Baddestguyp just had an erection to this reference wherever he is, lol grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sandman E11 was really nice

Meh I can't wait to see dream child looks like in S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please what's the meaning of D and D?
Or who the hell is D and D?

He deserves to be in jail.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Which one should I watch first?

Game of thrones or House of the last dragon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iamyemmie:
This lady with kissable lips is actually pretty o

Why they make her ratchet in p-valley

Wow so some of those tattoos are fake..

She's got a really good looking dick sucking lips.

Still can't get my mind off this pretty big bootie chick.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Miracood2:
Which one should I watch first?

Game of thrones or House of the last dragon.
sad sad sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Just started seeing warrior after ignoring it on my laptop for years.
I have to say season 1 episode 5 is one of the best episode of television I have ever seen!
I'll rate the show 9.8/10 so far.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Alchemy of souls ep18 is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
Please what's the meaning of D and D?
Or who the hell is D and D?

He deserves to be in jail.

David Benioff andD. B. Weiss....the show runners of GOT.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
nkiliuzo:
O boy, this house of dragons make sense o, ep 1 was top notch, the journey go sweet die

Do you need to watch the older version to follow this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Alchemy of souls ep18 is out
been out since like Saturday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
All of us sha know Corlys is wearing kerosene stove coil on his head. Make we no just debate that one grin grin

So funny, is it even necessary for the black guy to have that white hair ??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
ShitStain:
Just started seeing warrior after ignoring it on my laptop for years.
I have to say season 1 episode 5 is one of the best episode of television I have ever seen!
I'll rate the show 9.8/10 so far.
you’re right! Ride on.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
pu7pl3:

These actors need to stop confirming things half and half grin
Did you fvck or did you not fvck?? grin
Well they are doing what business owners do,sell their work

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
XINOIX:

So funny, is it even necessary for the black guy to have that white hair ??
Yes. All inbred Targaryen have the signature silvery blonde hair.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
pu7pl3:

I envy you bro...
I use only some weekends to try fit all of that in sad
Hey don't think I'm really jobless,apart from my fellowship,I also have 4 spoilt brats (my nieces) to look after

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
Yes. All inbred Targaryen Valyrians have the signature silvery blonde hair.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
pu7pl3:

Baddestguyp just had an erection to this reference wherever he is, lol grin
Oh I see, he's an anime fan

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Do you need to watch the older version to follow this?
no you don't, this show is a prequel... means it happened b4 the plot of the older show

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Oh I see, he's an anime fan
I'm literally the first person to post any major anime trailer
And I post random AOT content every now and then undecided

Spoilers, this Pig escaping caused all the events in Attack on Titan

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Hey don't think I'm really jobless,apart from my fellowship,I also have 4 spoilt brats (my nieces) to look after

No of course I don't think that...I just meant I wish I had more time for myself than I do for work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Samadict(f) and 2 guest(s)