Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513917 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:44am On Oct 12, 2022
This is how you know GOATED actors... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:28am On Oct 12, 2022
But how can Jack Reacher who whatever the fork his name is beat John wick?

Sometimes the way people compare people and overestimate people, i wish the internet has a press and bomb button that if you press it, an invisible online bomb can just go straight from your phone and blow the person's head Into two.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Who's watching Interview with the vampire??...Ignoring it's overt gayism, it's probably the best Genre show on right now even better than HotD and RoP...The Acting and writing has been fantastic do far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Lana1:
Yes everyone knows they are bástards. But it's not by hair color. Jon was a Targaryen with black hair.

Because his mother has black hair if you don't remember

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by beyedew(f): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Hi, pls someone should help me with a site to download the royals from. Someone wants to know.
Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
But how can Jack Reacher who whatever the fork his name is beat John wick?

Sometimes the way people compare people and overestimate people, i wish the internet has a press and bomb button that if you press it, an invisible online bomb can just go straight from your phone and blow the person's head Into two.

If it did, your head would be split since

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

And yours would have been split straight from your mother's womb.
They wouldn't even allow you come into this world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Someoneschild2: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2022
blingxx:

I will keep saying this , viserys is a weakass king with good intention but dude is just not strong enough to hold his own family together undecided

Viserys is the kind of person that thinks the body will still stay alive if he kept the rotting arm instead of cutting it off.

He allowed his daughter bring dishonour to the family name because he's too blinded by parental love to see the long term effect. His own sons and grandsons (the bastards) can't ever seem to get along –a peek into the grand chaos that will ensue.

If he had disinherited Rhaenyra as heir, things may not have looked so bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
but what Aegon was he referring to

That name is too common
I suspect Aegon the 3rd rhaynera son

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Someoneschild2: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2022
OhBritannia:

About vaemond. Isn't he just a fool?
Because initially i thought that the reason why he was so bold to stand before the king and challenge the king's decision and call Rhanery a whoreeee is because he already has an army and half of his people to support him.

The way he was killed, you can tell all he had was just a name and nothing else.

I don't think Daemon would have ever laid his hands on someone that has a very huge army even if the person didn't have a dragon, because that will mean war against kings landing.

Vaemond is the exact example of an empty drums that makes the loudest noise.

Daemon is cold but definitely not Stupid enough to murder someone that has a very very huge and powerful army in front of his people.

I felt sad for vaemond. His fight was of a good cause but he employed the wrong strategy and it cost him a heavy price.

If Rhaenys had offered her granddaughters to any of Alicent's sons, vaemond wouldn't have had an argument to begin with.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2022
I'm team black

But aemond is my second fave character men I like that dude.good fighting skill,calculative, quiet and dangerous

Not forgetting he has vhagar
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
And yours would have been split straight from your mother's womb.
They wouldn't even allow you come into this world.

I wouldn't be able to use the internet from the womb dumbass...it's takes like this that would have ensured your extinction if what you said was real life.
Gerarahia

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

I wouldn't be able to use the internet from the womb dumbass...it's takes like this that would have ensured your extinction if what you said was real life.
Gerarahia
You don't have to use the internet for you to be deleted from this world.
Go back and read my post again but this time slowly.
All they had to do is delete the woman carrying the pregnancy.
I know you won't get the diss since your brain is equivalent to that of a local termite.

Dumb old aged Scallywag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Someoneschild2:

I felt sad for vaemond. His fight was of a good cause but he employed the wrong strategy and it cost him a heavy price.

If Rhaenys had offered her granddaughters to any of Alicent's sons, vaemond wouldn't have had an argument to begin with.
Very True.
His course was overshadowed by pride and sense of entitlement.
In a kingdom as toxic as that, you don't win a title by having a sense of entitlement, you win it by allies.

It's obvious he had no powerful allies even in his own City he wants to rule.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vawulence all over this thread
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PraiseGod4u(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
the Winchesters

Prequel to Supernatural

Ep 1 - 8/10

Another series to look forward to

Hotd
Rop
Winchesters

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
You don't have to use the internet for you to be deleted from this world.
Go back and read my post again but this time slowly.
All they had to do is delete the woman carrying the pregnancy.
I know you won't get the diss since your brain is equivalent to that of a local termite.

Dumb old aged Scallywag.

Chai Britannia,the internet was acceble to Nigerian's in 1998 and I wasn't in the womb then.

The deeper you go the more idiotic you sound and it's why you would be the first to be deleted off this world to spare us all grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
PraiseGod4u:
the Winchesters

Prequel to Supernatural

Ep 1 - 8/10

Another series to look forward to

Hotd
Rop
Winchesters
this show will be confusing o, I remember the episode dean and Sam parents met and it was only the mum that was a hunter, also dean dad only became a hunter because his wife died! I haven't seen this show yet, I hope they explain themselves

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
And how would we know if you were not in the womb then?
Because right now you sound like a kid whose brain was paralyzed from childhood.
The 15 inches farm cow dick your mother keep receiving from the farm where she worked has a slave to the white masters while she was pregnant with you, hit her womb so hard that it shuffled your brain into two. grin grin grin

This is why in 2022 you still go about jumping on people's comments when you wasn't invited, looking for cheap attention and likes that your father whose ass was used as a specimen for gay sex by the white masters. grin

You better get the fork of my mention you degenerated cretin.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Someone should please remind me, what's the name of that series this lady was in. Been having a hard time remembering.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buho:
Someone should please remind me, what's the name of that series this lady was in. Been having a hard time remembering.
Industry.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
A Visual masterpiece

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
House Of The Dragon E08 = 9.8/10 ✔️

Werewolf By Night (2022) = 2/10 ❌
Luckiest Girl Alive (2022) = 5/10
Hellraiser (2022) = 6/10 ✔️
The Green Knight (2021) = 6/10

LOTR: The Rings Of Power E07 = 4.7/10 ❌

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buho:

I don't understand this girl emotions at all, never ever try to trust her. I had to check her age to verify that it was a body double Abi stunt woman that did all those big breasted black nipple or maybe not. Though she exposes them off screen, I still use her beautiful face and gorgeous black nipple as my WhatsApp wallpaper.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jarchi:

I don't understand this girl emotions at all, never ever try to trust her. I had to check her age to verify that it was a body double Abi stunt woman that did all those big breasted black nipple or maybe not. Though she exposes them off screen, I still use her beautiful face and gorgeous black nipple as my WhatsApp wallpaper.
who is she?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
nkiliuzo:
who is she?
You need to watch "industry" to understand.

Jarchi:

° Brodaman, Vawulence and fighting is allowed but make una no join family and sentiment. Fight based on series discussion not personal issues °
***Jarchi***

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
nkiliuzo:
this show will be confusing o, I remember the episode dean and Sam parents met and it was only the mum that was a hunter, also dean dad only became a hunter because his wife died! I haven't seen this show yet, I hope they explain themselves

Yea dean's dad wasnt really a hunter till he met her

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
oyaskii:
Industry.
God bless you. Just checked and saw the 2nd season is out. Nice!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.