Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525820 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:
Funny how it was later last night I realized that the Hemsworth I saw as replacement for Cavill is Liam. In my mind I actually thought it's Chris forgetting it's his brother.

Not until when peeps online started saying it's the biggest downgrade ever and I began wondering cos Chris is as big a star as Cavill.

Witcher will lose many viewers and fans after season 3 the way I see it.
Bt liam is as good as his brother. Saw a movie he acted in abt some italian mafias and it was damn good..

I'd like to see him play d witcher if u ask me..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:
The plot thickens.....

There's a strong rumor that Henry Cavill could join HOTD next season. If true that will be extremely massive for the show, breaking the GOT tradition of casting little known actors or a few decently popular stars (Sean Bean).

He would be the most badass looking Targaeryan if all time tbh.
But I wonder who he'll play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Bt liam is as good as his brother. Saw a movie he acted in abt some italian mafias and it was damn good..

I'd like to see him play d witcher if u ask me..
liam is a good actor too just haven’t gotten that hit role yet and I think been Jared on the Witcher will b good for him. I think the Witcher role is not as stereotype like Jon snow, jack baur, cavil won’t really be that missed n Liam also have the physical body n with makeup he will look tough too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

I hold same views bro.

I'm even struggling to remember films I've watched Liam Hemsworth in. embarassed

Catching fire...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2022
newguy1:
liam is a good actor too just haven’t gotten that hit role yet and I think been Jared on the Witcher will b good for him. I think the Witcher role is not as stereotype like Jon snow, jack baur, cavil won’t really be that missed n Liam also have the physical body n with makeup he will look tough too
Exactly...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2022
pu7pl3:

Catching fire...

Hunger Games?? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2022
newguy1:

Cavill won't be missed ?? grin grin
Okay oo.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2022
pu7pl3:

He would be the most badass looking Targaeryan if all time tbh.
But I wonder who he'll play.

If true he would join them I'm seeing him prolly playing Ulf the White or Hugh Hammer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Hunger Games?? undecided

Yea
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

If true he would join them I'm seeing him prolly playing Ulf the White or Hugh Hammer.

Dem Sabi fight abi grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2022
pu7pl3:

Dem Sabi fight abi grin

Yep. grin grin They are pretty important to the Dance of Dragons.

But if we going by anthology series talk, man could play Maegor The Cruel. grin
For Aegon The Conqueror I'd love to see Alexander Ludwig in the role. His exploits as Bjorn Ironside in Vikings was totally memorable.
He already has the experience, panache and elegance of a warrior leader and King like Aegon. wink cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. grin grin They are pretty important to the Dance of Dragons.

But if we going by anthology series talk, man could play Maegor The Cruel. grin
For Aegon The Conqueror I'd love to see Alexander Ludwig in the role. His exploits as Bjorn Ironside in Vikings was totally memorable.
He already has the experience, panache and elegance of a warrior leader and King like Aegon. wink cheesy

Which of the Aegons would be the conqueror?
I know it's not this dimwit they just made king.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2022
pu7pl3:

Yea

Honestly, I no really remember am unless na that dude wey dey do woman wrapper follow Katniss Everdeen. grin

I know I've seen a couple of his films but I expressly can't remember the role or the movies. Him face too obscure for me but I sabi him name wella. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2022
pu7pl3:

Which of the Aegons would be the conqueror?
I know it's not this dimwit they just made king.

Lol... Aegon I, first of his name.
The one in the show is King Aegon II. He wasn't really a pussy as the show portray him now sha. Dude was still ruthless and quick to anger. grin grin

Aegon the Conqueror is not in this era at all and was the first Targaryen King uniting all 7 Kingdoms in Westeros. He's their ancestor. We already 110yrs plus late on The Conquerors conquering days. grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Lana1:
Bruh. Seasmoke is fine af.

Can't touch this. wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cap? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Can't touch this. wink
Cant argue with facts. Arrax is right up there with Meleys and Seasmoke.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
oyaskii:
Cap? undecided
More like ment!

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Cavill won't be missed ?? grin grin
Okay oo.
trust me he won’t it’s not that the ways he talks his captivating or his love story with that witch it’s just his looks n cariama n Liam have it too imagine Liam on the white hair n the coaching to fit into the role. Last last the series will keep making sense with good story jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol... Aegon I, first of his name.
The one in the show is King Aegon II. He wasn't really a pussy as the show portray him now sha. Dude was still ruthless and quick to anger. grin grin

Aegon the Conqueror is not in this era at all and was the first Targaryen King uniting all 7 Kingdoms in Westeros. He's their ancestor. We already 110yrs plus late on The Conquerors conquering days. grin angry

okaayyy
If they go that back that means we'll surely see Balerion the black dread in his prime.

Wait so you mean to tell me that pussy Aegon II is ruthless and quick to anger?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Honestly, I no really remember am unless na that dude wey dey do woman wrapper follow Katniss Everdeen. grin

I know I've seen a couple of his films but I expressly can't remember the role or the movies. Him face too obscure for me but I sabi him name wella. grin

He is mostly in mid and forgettable movies sha...no stress yourself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
oyaskii:
Cap? undecided

Lol...this one dey find traffic grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
newguy1:
trust me he won’t it’s not that the ways he talks his captivating or his love story with that witch it’s just his looks n cariama n Liam have it too imagine Liam on the white hair n the coaching to fit into the role. Last last the series will keep making sense with good story jare
Rest... Liam Hemsworth doesn't have the juice...

the only notable thing about him is been married to Miley Cyrus at one point and been Chris Hemsworth's Brother.

TF undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
Elon is also a producer. It's harder to cancel the main gear than it is to cancel a cog or wheel.
I like how your innuendos.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Are these people not going to release Power Book II anytime soon? October has ended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
oyaskii:
Cap? undecided
lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Can't touch this. wink
Too soon. We're still mourning cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
oyaskii:
Rest... Liam Hemsworth doesn't have the juice...

the only notable thing about him is been married to Miley Cyrus at one point and been Chris Hemsworth's Brother.

TF undecided undecided
wetin concern im personal life with his acting ability? una go dey talk wetin no concern you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
The cabinet of curiosities ep1

Men an hour flew by and I didn't realise it. I'm not into horror but I was hooked.

Ep 2 loading

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theriddler: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
nkiliuzo:
wetin concern im personal life with his acting ability? una go dey talk wetin no concern you

Them just dey talk rubbish. No be this Witcher wey I watch, wetun exactly Henry Cavill give for the role wey another buff actor no fit easily do.

You carry sword dey fight talk with bass voice con dey keep straight face. Wetin hard to play for that role na. That him friend wey dey talk too much get work pass am sef. Overall na yennifer role be the highest, wetin that girl do for that show for season one, oh boy.

Abi na the guy fine face dey make them mumu grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ssquare199(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lana1:
Yh. I wonder why grin grin
title of the series

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iamnlia(m), Franklinezenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.