Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3743540 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (2918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
OhBritannia:
Watching some series has made me to honour and now a disciple of the sentence called FUCKkk RATINGS

cheesy

Series like?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Lana1:
The Blacklist will end with the coming season. Praise God
mid show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
You are not in Nigeria but you want to spoil it for us, continue quoting me, continue.
Nah,the country is already damaged either way

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
mid show
And that's exactly why I'm praising God it's ending
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na why I no dey too gbadu all this online hype nonsense.. Just finished seeing The Last of Us,the three episodes undecided undecided...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Na why I no dey too gbadu all this online hype nonsense.. Just finished seeing The Last of Us,the three episodes undecided undecided...
what do you want?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
So apparently in THE BLACKLIST, it was hinted at the end of season 8 that Raymond Reddington is Elizabeth's Mother...
Not even father again...it's now mother

Apparently he is a trans...and only looks the way he is because of heavy plastic surgery...

Worse still, it's impossible to confirm because Liz died that same season before finding out the truth...
Wtf

Who TF still watches the show...
And it's in season 10 now? Lmao

I have never regretted wasting time on a show as I do for Blacklist

It's on my list as one of the worst shows ever!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
So apparently in THE BLACKLIST, it was hinted at the end of season 8 that Raymond Reddington is Elizabeth's Mother...

Apparently he is a trans...and only looks the way he is because of heavy plastic surgery...

Worse still, it's impossible to confirm because Liz died that same season before finding out the truth...
Wtf

It used to be a good show, I remember being obsess with Raymond Redington true identity, the show really fell off.

That Hollywood for you, they'll keep pumping out more season providing they're making profit, they are only wrapping it up becomes nobody is watching the show anymore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Wtf

So, that Reddington guy with all his swag is a woman?

Hollywood, really, have run of Ideas. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Crumbian:

I thought it was a joke at first...

Was shocked to discover it's real

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hello66: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Crumbian:

after liz died, i knw the show will be rubbish

then i saw my man dembe became fbi thats when i stoped jeje

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Reddington(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Wtf

Gave up after the first 3 seasons! An absolute dust of a show!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalKelley: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2023
"Game of Thrones" is a highly acclaimed fantasy drama series that was adapted from George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" book series. The show is set in the fictional world of Westeros, where noble families fight for control of the Seven Kingdoms and the Iron Throne. With its complex characters, political intrigue, and shocking twists, "Game of Thrones" became a cultural phenomenon and one of the most popular TV shows of all time.

"Fringe" is a science fiction series that follows an FBI team as they investigate mysterious and unusual cases that defy explanation. The [url=https://techgainz.com/ ]show explores[/url] the concept of parallel universes, and the characters are constantly challenged by the unexpected consequences of their actions. With its fast-paced action, suspenseful plot, and complex mythology, "Fringe" has become a fan favorite.

"The Event" is a science fiction and political thriller series that follows a young man who becomes embroiled in a conspiracy that threatens the entire world. The show features a large cast of characters, including the President of the United States, and explores themes such as government secrecy, global threats, and the consequences of actions that seem justified at the time.

"No Ordinary Family" is a family-friendly superhero drama series that follows a typical suburban family who suddenly gain superpowers. The show explores the challenges and joys of using powers for good, and the effects that this change has on the family's relationships. With its positive message and relatable characters, "No Ordinary Family" has become a favorite among audiences of all ages.

"Caprica" is a prequel to the popular science fiction series "Battlestar Galactica". The show is set 58 years before the events of "Battlestar Galactica" and explores the creation of the Cylons, the robotic enemies of humanity. With its complex characters, political intrigue, and high-stakes action, "Caprica" is a must-see for fans of the "Battlestar Galactica" franchise.

"The Office" is a mockumentary-style comedy series that follows the employees of a struggling paper company. With its quirky characters, humor, and heartwarming moments, "The Office" has become a fan favorite and one of the most successful sitcoms of all time.

"Dr Who" is a long-running science fiction series that has been a staple of British television for over 50 years. The show follows the adventures of the Doctor, a Time Lord who travels through time and space in his ship, the TARDIS. With its innovative storytelling, memorable characters, and iconic monsters, "Dr Who" has become a beloved cultural institution.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Reddington:

Gave up after the first 3 seasons! An absolute dust of a show!

So tell us, what does it feel like living as a man?

Do you have days you wish you can just go back to being the woman you were? grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Caveatemptor(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Binge watching Ci5 the professionals. 1977. Season 1 to 5.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
🎥 Babylon (2022) = 7/10 ✔️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
HBO Looking to dominate this Emmy award again... Between succession, white lotus and Last of us they probably winning drama series again...they also have white house plumbers and Love & death in the limited side...only Smash lasso (Ted lasso) is stopping them from doing a clean sweep of drama, comedy and limited...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just finished Andor, it's probably the best star wars content in a decade...Superb acting, writing and directing 8.5/10
Who knew with such big budget genre content like Ring of power and House of dragon, Andor will be sweeping them in the mud

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2023
If only they can bring this lady back In elites season 7.

It's been years now but i still miss her.
She can come back as a teacher or an Aunt to any of the actress or a club owner, they should just give her a major role again.

I've missed her sex scenes 😍😍😍😍 one of the hottest sex scenes in television history.
Oh that perky boobs🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyemmie: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
This Tom candy's jack Ryan is so dope
E don Tey wey I watch series that every episode is dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Theyemmie:
This Tom candy's jack Ryan is so dope
E don Tey wey I watch series that every episode is dope

Tom Clancy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
🎥 Plane (2023) = 6.7/10 ✔️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Johnwick64: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Guys, so I have never watched an anime before but I am trying to give attack on titan a try. Do you think it would be worth my time or it's just hype.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
For those who like Horror...
This popped up on my feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yvXoyLPvM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Johnwick64:
Guys, so I have never watched an anime before but I am trying to give attack on titan a try. Do you think it would be worth my time or it's just hype.

watch and decide for yourself
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Any Asian show to watch?
I need something short but good... something not too complex cos I barely have time nowadays
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
If you know you have mind drop your location.
the Mf na gay .if dem born am we’ll make e drop location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Johnwick64:

Dont ask baddestgyup this question or we are gonna have like 8 pages of attack on titan comments,but for sure attack on titan is worth it very good

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Gidah:
Dont ask baddestgyup this question or we are gonna have like 8 pages of attack on titan comments,but for sure attack on titan is worth it very good
grin grin grin
You already know me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Highly inflated.

$800m my ass.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
WriterNig:
Highly inflated.

$800m my ass.

It's not
Lots of people where hyped for the second installment

People wanted to know how the movie will go on without boseman

And unlike Nigeria and few other countries where we get access to pirated copies people do pay to watch this movies abroad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Wtf

From Dembe being an FBI agent to this,dem no just know wetin to write again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (2918) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.