Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515884 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
tintedniggz:

There are definitely coming for Mike lol
Yeah 😂😂 he had it coming.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by radec: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Last of us ep 5
10/10✅

U no even rate am well...give it 11/10..

Some dopeshit zombie vibes in that episode.
Nice one.
HBO gave early release cause of superbowl

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Osumare2013: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
You can gain cheap access to Netflix, DisneyPlus, Hulu, etc for just N1000 on https://mysub.io
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
bisqit:
Why is tyler perry works negatively reviewed? Sistas for instance

Sentimentally speaking prolly cos his black or they just lack overall quality compared to the elites production houses.

And moreso I was watching the oval before I lost interest.
You very often see things like this at the start of the episode...

Produced, Directed, Written and Edited by Tyler Perry..

I think he should encourage more intellectual diversity in his work.

This is majorly the stumbling block to black owned businesses and by extension African businesses..

Imagined if Vikings, Prison break or other highly rated series were Directed, Produced, Written and Edited by one man or all the teams of directors and producers had to run everything by one person..
Think for a second what the outcome might be?

Nonetheless, I do think he is a very brilliant man with creative story lines but he should encourage more creativity regardless of race..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Last of Us really taking no prisoners.

80% of the characters introduced so far in the series are presently dead.... Is this some kind of record? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
6.8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2023
radec:

U no even rate am well...give it 11/10..

Some dopeshit zombie vibes in that episode.
Nice one.
HBO gave early release cause of superbowl
Like guy it took my breathe away fr, how can someone say ep 3 must more tearful than this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Calibrator:

80% of the characters introduced so far in the series are presently dead.... Is this some kind of record? cheesy
obviously, but going by its title 'the last of us' no surprises.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FreeFolks: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
HBO really tried in this Last of Us project.

For those that have played the game, how many seasons do you think the project will last for ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
FreeFolks:

For those that have played the game, how many seasons do you think the project will last for ?
Depends on how they finish S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
FreeFolks:

Roughly 3 seasons if they don't go beyond the game
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
No one has dropped review on The Legend of Vox Machine season 2 or YOU season 4?

Has no one watched these shows or what?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Calibrator:

I'm thinking that's how the game is...

Btw
I need recommendations...
Korean series with good action and good plot...

Action especially, I'll prefer something medieval/historical
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Say anything in the AOT fandom during discussions and they'll call you "rascist, genocide supporter, fascist, etc

Fighting each other everyday and they call themselves a fandom 🤦

Sad to see what this fandom has become

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
WriterNig:
🎥 You S04 E01-05 (2018) = 8/10 ✔️

Baddestguyp
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
🎥 Servant S01 - 04 (2019) = 7/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
WriterNiig:

Baddestguyp
better than season 3?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Baddestguyp:
better than season 3?

Nah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
The only option that comes to mind is "Chuno" the slave hunter.... Watched it years ago and it was god tier... Just two seasons.
Baddestguyp:
I'm thinking that's how the game is...

Btw
I need recommendations...
Korean series with good action and good plot...

Action especially, I'll prefer something medieval/historical
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Calibrator:
The only option that comes to mind is "Chuno" the slave hunter.... Watched it years ago and it was god tier... Just two seasons.
also saw it years ago....
I'm looking for something more recent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Vinland Saga S2 Episode 6

So fulfilling watching Thorfinn and Einar toil the soil and farming....the relationship between Thorfinn and Einar is growing every episode...

So happy that Thorfinn finally has a friend, man has been on the battlefield since he was a kid out for revenge...

Now he's experiencing life at least...Thorfinn has finally grown beards...

Vinland Saga having a happy episode is rare...but fulfilling

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Honlucas: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Baddestguyp:
No one has dropped review on The Legend of Vox Machine season 2 or YOU season 4?

Has no one watched these shows or what?

I've watched both the twist in Vox machina season 2 is shocking.. I'll give it 8/10.

You season 4 is nice I don't wanna give you a spoiler . In You the hunter becomes the hunted... The person hunting him will still shock u nice series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Will love this GOAT to come back bigger and better... I just love that franchise.

True Blood is also undergoing a reboot at HBO.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Will love this GOAT to come back bigger and better... I just love that franchise.

True Blood is also undergoing a reboot at HBO.
another old cow to milk...
Classic Hollywood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henuell(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2023
The WINCHESTERS
s1 just 3 episodes watched
Will giveb it a 7.6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Psychological stuff

Takes place in a world where the government uses AI to detect whether a person has the potential to commit a crime in the future

In other words the goal is to prevent crimes before they are committed and give punishment to offenders even before they commit the crime

Watched this years ago...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Psychological stuff

Takes place in a world where the government uses AI to detect whether a person has the potential to commit a crime in the future

In other words the goal is to prevent crimes before they are committed and give punishment to offenders even before they commit the crime

Watched this years ago...

There's a Tom Cruise movie with basically the same story but it's not AI that does the prediction. I don't remember the title.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Crumbian:

There's a Tom Cruise movie with basically the same story but it's not AI that does the prediction. I don't remember the title.
the movie you're talking about is The Minority Report...
Haven't seen it but the movie uses pyschics who can see the future

Pyscho Pass actually explores a similar but slightly different concept...

In psycho pass, the Sibyl System is an AI that predicts human behavior and give crime-coefficient or numbers which are not to exceed certain scores...when they do, it shows their likelihood of committing a crime...

Judgement may even be passed on the person even before he actually commits the crime...
If your crime-coefficient gets too high, you can even be eliminated straight up to save the people you will end up murdering in future...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Conown38: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hunter x Hunter and The Last of Us

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
The last of us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
How's the video & audio quality on Rmz / RapidMoviez like?

Compared to pahe, tfpdl, psarips and the likes?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
I just finished SEVERANCE, all i can say is WOW, it was very boring and very interesting , weird review yea but it is worth every minute.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Pussinblackxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.