Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3738881 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) ... (2917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:59pm On May 26, 2023
Silo.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kion: 5:27pm On May 26, 2023
This citadel series only started making sense in episode 6 , unfortunately it’s the season finale sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2023
Kion:
This citadel series only started making sense in episode 6 , unfortunately it’s the season finale sad
let me guess...
The main dude was the double agent all along?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kion: 5:31pm On May 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
let me guess...
swears man, I should have known it was mason lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2023
Kion:
swears man, I should have known it was mason lol
very predictable then...

So many people too predicted it on Twitter long ago lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
let me guess...
I stopped at EP 3 knew it would be a waste of time going further 😂
The intrigues were becoming less intriguing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2023
Illusioneffect:

I stopped at EP 3 knew it would be a waste of time going further 😂
The intrigues were becoming less intriguing
I stopped at episode 4...

But I'll download and watch the final two episodes tonight

People have been blasting the show as being bad on Twitter. Yet they're renewing it for season 2...and even announced a spin-off series

There's no way this show made enough numbers to back this off...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:49pm On May 26, 2023
🎥 Citadel S01 (2023) = 5.9/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I stopped at episode 4...

But I'll download and watch the final two episodes tonight

People have been blasting the show as being bad on Twitter. Yet they're renewing it for season 2...and even announced a spin-off series

There's no way this show made enough numbers to back this off...
Actually.....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Actually.....
this is quite surprising...
Very few people even talk about it...
Many have not heard of it...
Many have dropped it since episode 1 or 2

Especially for a show of its budget
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
this is quite surprising...
Very few people even talk about it...
Many have not heard of it...
Many have dropped it since episode 1 or 2

Especially for a show of its budget
I'm surprised too but sometimes hype doesn't come from the internet
Take Yellowstone for example it's not internet famous at all but it made more money than Rings of Power and Rick and Morty combined

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2023
Listening to a song from the Initial D anime while driving on a freeway has to be a suicide mission...

You won't know when you'll start drifting and going way above speed limit

Eurobeats fit with every racing scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIhy6HjnAGk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 1:54am On May 27, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, 4.8/10 for normal people in that niche
3.5/10 for me
Something to keep the bridgeton story on but not better than bridgeton °
***Jarchi***

Thanks man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:17am On May 27, 2023
Willow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2023
Watching Citadel...
Why do I feel like Mason Kane already has his Memories and is only pretending...?

I think he once said something about the best way to lie is to believe it's the truth or so

I think he forced himself believe that he doesn't have his Memories

Edit: lol
He actually didn't have his Memories
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2023
Citadel season 1.......5.5/10

The final twist was pretty predictable...but what I didn't like the most about it were the motives behind it.
They made Mason Kane into a simp, who betrayed thousands of people because of a woman.
It was neither because Citadel made a mistake that killed 100s of innocents, nor because of his father's death...

Mason Kane betrayed Citadel just to find a woman who rejected him...wtf
What are these writers smoking?

So a top spy like him cannot find her, he doesn't have the connections to find her on his own? That he needs to ask a Diplomat (his mother Dahlia) to help him?

Dahlia was his mother and yet she put him in situations of danger so many times that he could have been killed by her agents?

Wtf is this?

The whole love thing was funny

You can apparently just remotely hack a Russian submarine and bring it up to surface and then access it easily from the top...

Oh...and all without detection...

And 8 years later, the Russians somehow did not know about all these but left their submarine with all their nukes chilling in the water...
Nice

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:18pm On May 27, 2023
8.5 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2023
Was checking out some reaction videos to SQUID GAME

it's been a year since that masterpiece dropped...

What made Squid Game so good wasn't just the shock and the games itself but also it's Characters...everyday people and how their lives led them to that point...
How flawed the Characters are...even the MC...

At the end of the day, he still chose to return...part conviction to try to end the games even though the odds are against him...

Also the themes and the social message

The show was so good...
I honestly don't still see the point of a season 2 of Squid Game

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2023
No one is talking about SILO again

Just after 2 slow episodes...
Why are people so impatient...even on the subreddit, some book readers and new viewers were bashing the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 9:38pm On May 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
No one is talking about SILO again

Just after 2 slow episodes...
Why are people so impatient...even on the subreddit, some book readers and new viewers were bashing the show
It's too slow. It always feels like something is going to happen, until it doesn't. The show has potential sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2023
Alienist:

It's too slow. It always feels like something is going to happen, until it doesn't. The show has potential sha.
from what I heard, they're adding a lot of filler and stretching things out

For example, in the show, the repair of the generator took like 1 full episode while I heard that in the books it was such a small thing

I really wish they would focus more on the mystery of the world
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 9:58pm On May 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
from what I heard, they're adding a lot of filler and stretching things out

For example, in the show, the repair of the generator took like 1 full episode while I heard that in the books it was such a small thing

I really wish they would focus more on the mystery of the world
Exactly. The generator p really pissed me off. There's a lot to tell. So why not tell it? Why waste our time?? And I think it's just left with 3 or 5 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45am On May 28, 2023
KITE (1998) - (Uncensored version)

This anime series was first released as a single movie, then later divided into a 2 episode series

Been on my watchlist for a while...I heard how controversial it was...with it reportedly being banned in some regions...
Rightly banned imo...the ràpe scenes...wtf

Also noticed there is an Hollywood live action movie adaptation with Samuel L Jackson which is quite surprising considering the kind of adult and sèxual content it depicts....

Took a while to find the uncensored version tho...I literally had to download it from a pôrn site, cos the anime site I use don't have it

The story was quite better than I expected...despite it being short and simple...

I wasn't expecting a happy ending, and sure enough I didn't get one...

I don't know yet if I'll watch the Hollywood movie...the anime was pretty bloody...the movie might be even more bloody

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2023
Baddestguyp:
KITE (1998) - (Uncensored version)

This anime series was first released as a single movie, then later divided into a 2 episode series

Been on my watchlist for a while...I heard how controversial it was...with it reportedly being banned in some regions...
Rightly banned imo...the ràpe scenes...wtf

Also noticed there is an Hollywood live action movie adaptation with Samuel L Jackson which is quite surprising considering the kind of adult and sèxual content it depicts....

Took a while to find the uncensored version tho...I literally had to download it from a pôrn site, cos the anime site I use don't have it

The story was quite better than I expected...despite it being short and simple...

I wasn't expecting a happy ending, and sure enough I didn't get one...

I don't know yet if I'll watch the Hollywood movie...the anime was pretty bloody...the movie might be even more bloody
the link to download uncensored brother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2023
newguy1:
the link to download uncensored brother

https:// hentaisea. com/watch/kite-directors-cut/

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:07pm On May 28, 2023
Bodyguard.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olodo24: 2:06pm On May 28, 2023
Good day, guys. I'm interested in Succession. Where I fit see the first two seasons? Sorry say I dey late on this show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2023
Easy AOT quiz

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:21pm On May 28, 2023
FUBAR.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
cao:
FUBAR.

Slept through ep2-6 and I didn't care I just jumped into 7 when I woke up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyemmie: 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
Has anyone seen the pope's exorcist?
It's a movie ,watched it not quite long ,it's really interesting
I think it would make sense as a series
Didn't want it to end

Been rewatching prison break again as I no see new shows I really like
Got me wondering the kind of brain the show writer has
Back up plan get backup plan
The show is so complex grin
Between the writer of prison break and money heist ,I no know who get brain pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) ... (2917) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: lovewins, Greatdesi(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49