Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3537335 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Woah. 😢

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FadaGJ: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Witcher!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Class of 09
A simple story told in an unnecessarily complicated way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2023
Omo. I just saw the witcher is out now. Starting it first. To binge over Friday. Doing warrior on Saturday.

Wow....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2023
SOZINN:
Woah. 😢
Remove the 2 and you probably have the Tomato score for the season 4 😁😁
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 1:40am On Jun 30, 2023
Kaycee7:
Remove the 2 and you probably have the Tomato score for the season 4 😁😁

The Witcher ends in season 3 for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:46am On Jun 30, 2023
SOZINN:

How many weeks do I have to wait before I can feast on warrior season 3? I'm also not watching the Witcher till they drop the second part.
The warrior season three consists of 10 episodes, which means you will have to wait for two months before you binge watch.
I don't think you can wait that Long. Lol

It's better to watch the season 3 the Witcher now because we don't know when they will release the second part.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Guys!!! i am currently watching "drops of GOD" and i am now in episode 4.
Trust me!! This series has been a solid 9/10 so far.
Everything about it are just so perfect, like literally everything.

I must finish this series before i start the Witcher and warriors.

Y'all need to see "Drops of GOD"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 2:58am On Jun 30, 2023
OhBritannia:
The warrior season three consists of 10 episodes, which means you will have to wait for two months before you binge watch.
I don't think you can wait that Long. Lol

It's better to watch the season 3 the Witcher now because we don't know when they will release the second part.

July 27

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gr8lex(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2023
Silo S1 9/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emvidowealth: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Hey guys don't forget you can also get more [url]Korean Dramas from their backup site which is https://nkiris.com this site is their backup site due to the attack they have been facing from their main site nkiris as come to stay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stacyadams: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin nice series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Gr8lex:
Silo S1 9/10

where that yeye guy that was arguing with us back then

That was making noise that the green view is real

We told him it was fake...baba dey make noise
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2023
zoroby:

U are telling me nah like u r the writer of the show. I guess episode 9 shows I was right
come back here bro lol...

It's been released already...the green view is fake. The birds move in the same direction and the same way. That suit has fake green view I told you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
@ zoroby @ jikins

Hope you can see this

It supports the theory that the green view is fake...
Na AR or VR dey that helmet...fake view

I'll say it again that I believe something is truly in the air. If Jules goes out like I predicted, she dies...

That's my prediction...that she dies either in this season or next season after going out
spotless prediction βœ…βœ…βœ…
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Kennedy97:

I think what people inside can see is editted

That is what I have always thought but this ep9 confirms it.

confirms what? grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2023
Kennedy97:

Everything about the founders is sus

I think the poison is in the suit
the poison is not in the suit. The suit was just made badly so people inside don't survive long
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2023
jikins:

Funny thing I just watched the episode and still haven't change my stance. That feed is a manipulated feed. Make we dey look.
exactly βœ…βœ…βœ…
Baddestguyp:
episode 9 does not confirm anything.

The recording was from a woman who saw exactly what the former Sheriff saw. I believe what she saw was an AR or VR image with everywhere beautiful and birds flying across
spotless prediction βœ…βœ…βœ…
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I think the poison or a microorganism or nanobot is in the air...

I think the suits just don't work, instead they give a fake video
yep πŸŒšπŸ‘Œ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
so how come the green video is the same exact view the sheriff saw?
asking the right questions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2023
zoroby:

Having VR in the helmet makes absolutely no sense. What's the aim?
My believe is that the helmet is poisoned with toxic stuff to kill people or they are actually alive but people in the silo sees something different.
I believe the first sheriff and his wife are still alive looking for a way to liberate people in the silo
shebi you can see it makes sense now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I heard this season does not cover the entire first book.
So she might survive till the end of the book...which would be season 2.

For that green image...several people on Reddit have compared it too...it's the same thing...
There seems to be a screen inside the suit that shows fake green garden...
It makes people clean the camera hoping that others will see the same green image
well well well...guess I was right
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Small details in SILO finale

The heat tape in Jules suit...
Vs
The heat tape in the suit of the past cleaners

See the difference in quality...
That's why Jules survived.

Prediction for season 2:

Jules is seen by another SILO before she dies after she runs out of oxygen.
But she ends up causing a riot in other SILOs. And season 2 focuses on another SILO

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
It seems the episode 3 of warrior season 3 was leaked.
Tvshows4mobile dot com has uploaded from episode 1 to 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
OhBritannia:
It seems the episode 3 of warrior season 3 was leaked.
Tvshows4mobile dot com has uploaded from episode 1 to 3.
leaked how?
Episode 3 is everywhere. I downloaded it from a different site yesterday with subtitles

It was released officially
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
jikins:

I think the air outside is toxic. The suits have limited air and what the sheriff saw was a manipulated feed probably to fool him and others before him into cleaning. When he took the helmet off after he ran out of air, he actually saw the true toxic nature of the outside and thats what killed him in the end.

I feel there is only one path for Juliette. She will probably be sent outside. The only way she survives which I think she will since we can't invest this much time in her character and she just dies like that. Is if she gets a good suit with enough air. And she somehow finds out that she is seeing a manipulated feed.

That way she won't be tempted to remove the helmet and just wander what left of the planet. Maybe if there are other silos like Baddestguyp suggest, she will end up in the closest one.

Zoroby what an old man can see sitting... grin grin grin

Lemme not be petty just take your L it happens.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
jikins:

Zoroby what an old man can see sitting... grin grin grin

Lemme not be petty just take your L it happens.
I'm waiting for him.
He has gone to hide

Last week, he didn't even wait for anyone to watch the episode, early in the morning him don tag everybody dey form town crier grin grin

This week he has suddenly entered ghost mode grin

We know he has watched the episode...let him come out to confess his L publicly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmy512: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Currently watching the surrogate (Aguiler de Madre)
A Mexican series from netflix.

My new found love for Mexican and Spanish drama.

Finished watching season 1 of El dragon and I'll give it an 8.5/10 overall.
A 10 for the drama
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
The Bear 2022 S2

Cook... pressure..fail...sad... depressed.... redemption.. rebuild...Happy..Cook again!

There is a trope with shows with exceptionally good first season debut not being able to replicate the magic in their sophomore season, S1 of this was one of my best shows last year, and i had reservations they could serve up this same sumptuous magic this season, mixing two synonyms to carry the weight of my feelings, i was totally and utterly blown away, how good this was!
This is the best show i have seen this year, heck in a long long while.

The writing,character development and delivery was of the finest quality like "GOT 1 - 5" good!.

S1 was Jeremy Allen White and Ayo Edebiri's show, but S2 was so much more than them, each minor character having a satisfying redemption arc infused in 10 intense and pressure cooking episodes that were grounded in food ingredients and cuisines from not just Chicago where the show is set but to as far as Copenhagen whilst keeping the tone of drama and comedy on a steady par. Episode 6 is the best of the bunch and had the longest runtime, it was intense and the camera was panning so much, i had to pause and take breaks while i was seeing it. It's the highest rated Episode of the show yet at 9.8 on IMDB and it's so so deserving. There is also a "British cameo" from Academy winner Olivia Colman and Will Poulter, that was so profound, you'd think they have been part and parcel of the show from Day 1.

Simply put, this was a great body work of art, a genuine masterpiece. Together with "Beef" are the best shows i have seen this year so far, and The 100% perfect score on RT is not flattering at all.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I'm waiting for him.
He has gone to hide

Last week, he didn't even wait for anyone to watch the episode, early in the morning him don tag everybody dey form town crier grin grin

This week he has suddenly entered ghost mode grin

We know he has watched the episode...let him come out to confess his L publicly

Old menπŸ˜†πŸ˜† see una mouth. We saying same thing. I never said the air was toxic all I said was the judiciary manipulate things which we can all see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
zoroby:

Old menπŸ˜†πŸ˜† see una mouth. We saying same thing. I never said the air was toxic all I said was the judiciary manipulate things which we can all see
You said that the air was not toxic...that the mask is where the poison is

zoroby:

I don't think the air is polluted. I think the mask they put on before going outside is poisoned. Remember the sheriff tried taking out the mask when he couldn't breathe

You were even so confident after episode 9

zoroby:

You think doesn't mean you are right. As u can see, episode 9 shows I was right afterall
See confidence

zoroby:

U are telling me nah like u r the writer of the show. I guess episode 9 shows I was right
wow

zoroby:

It proves that the air is not toxic but I guess you want to be right by all means
ehn ehn

zoroby:

Having VR in the helmet makes absolutely no sense. What's the aim?
My believe is that the helmet is poisoned with toxic stuff to kill people or they are actually alive but people in the silo sees something different.
I believe the first sheriff and his wife are still alive looking for a way to liberate people in the silo
Honestly, at this point, just accept your L in peace...no need to deny or argue grin grin shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51