Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527610 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
I honestly thought this dude would bร ng his crush after she became a zombie...
What a dark thought grin grin

Redo of Healer is still the only show I've seen where the main character bร nged a zombie abi ghost grin grin grin

keyaru remains unmatched in that feat cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alienist:
To the person who recommended that FROM series, thank you. Was a good watch.

To the person who recommended "Drops of God", thank you too. Was also a good watch.

To the person who recommended Tehran and is still recommending it, I have no words for you.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Real recognizes real
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JayVicky: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Crumbian:

How did politics affect the series? I assumed it got bad reviews because they had issues with Chris Pratt.
I also didn't notice any political propaganda in the series but liberal critics were really against it. And Hollywood's big issue with Chris Pratt is that he is a devout christian.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Haven't seen anyone talking about this new anime this season...

But wtf

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Finally decided that start Drops of God after seeing it's rating and how the manga had crazy influence on the wine industry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alienist:
To the person who recommended that FROM series, thank you. Was a good watch.

To the person who recommended "Drops of God", thank you too. Was also a good watch.

To the person who recommended Tehran and is still recommending it, I have no words for you.
FROM season 2 was mid.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

FROM season 2 was mid.
Wasn't mid. Season 1 was just better

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
SOZINN:

Which is insane because Chris hasn't even said anything. It's almost as if one can't even have their own beliefs anymore.

You can, as long as that belief doesn't disagree with or question their lifestyle choices.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
JayVicky:

I also didn't notice any political propaganda in the series but liberal critics were really against it. And Hollywood's big issue with Chris Pratt is that he is a devout christian.

You know, there was a time they called for him to be dropped from Guardians Of The Galaxy. I was surprised. Like, untop wetin now? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Haven't seen anyone talking about this new anime this season...

But wtf

Which anime be this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Crumbian:

Which anime be this?
Undead Girl Murder Farce

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
phr0nesis:

I watched season one of Breaking Bad. I hated it but I hung on to it because of its glowing reviews from critics and friends.
I watched season two but still didn't like it. I proceeded to season three because many people regarded it as one of the greatest TV show ever made. That was how I watched it till the end hoping I will eventually like it; I never did. Today, if a series fails to fascinate me early, I quit without hesitation.
Omo, I watched Breaking bad years ago and I absolutely enjoyed it. Years later after graduating as a Chemistry major, I had to re-watch the series and guess what, it was still captivating. Maybe cos of my course of study. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Undead Girl Murder Farce

E make sense? Make I add am join my anime watchlist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Crumbian:

E make sense? Make I add am join my anime watchlist.
it just started...
Only episode 1 is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
John Wick 4 disappointed me in one major way. I was reeeeaaaally looking forward to that adjudicator girl getting shot in the face. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Crumbian:
John Wick 4 disappointed me in one major way. I was reeeeaaaally looking forward to that adjudicator girl getting shot in the face. angry
Lmao, the adjudicator character played by Asia Kate Dillon, didn't even feature in that part at all. Sorry for the disappointment. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dybala11:

Lmao, the adjudicator character played by Asia Kate Dillon, didn't even feature in that part at all. Sorry for the disappointment.

E pain me sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Domina is back.

As a Political Scientist, love me some Roman historical drama cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dybala11:

Omo, I watched Breaking bad years ago and I absolutely enjoyed it. Years later after graduating as a Chemistry major, I had to re-watch the series and guess what, it was still captivating. Maybe cos of my course of study. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Many people enjoyed it; I'm just the weird one๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blessedchild234(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Who else noticed the president buhari attire in jack ryan.
These people sha, the countries problem is more than that potrayed in the fourth episode in the series. My take.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
You anime people should just go to your thread to discuss your content. Youโ€™ll better enjoy yourselves in there even. And its very disturbing at this point. Most of us come here to discover quality shows only to find yโ€™all spamming here with them.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Warrior: 8.9/10
Season 1 and 2 were really good, but then HBO took over and made it even better. Season 3 is fabulous so far

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Where can I download this drop of God everyone is hyping?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kehinde2017:
You anime people should just go to your thread to discuss your content. Youโ€™ll better enjoy yourselves in there even. And its very disturbing at this point. Most of us come here to discover quality shows only to find yโ€™all spamming here with them.
All quality shows. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dybala11:

Hope you sabi cook meth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kehinde2017:
peak fiction
Zenith of the medium

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kaycee7:
All quality shows. You're welcome

What's that 3rd one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Damn, Domina is out.... One of the best TV show of 2021. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xp-eLQx418

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2023
phr0nesis:
Warrior: 8.9/10
Season 1 and 2 were really good, but then HBO took over and made it even better. Season 3 is fabulous so far

I swear....
The latest episode ehn, I no expect am. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

HBO and cooking na 5&6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

What's that 3rd one?

Violet Evergarden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:18am On Jul 10, 2023
Calibrator:
Domina is back.

As a Political Scientist, love me some Roman historical drama cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:10am On Jul 10, 2023
โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ugik(m), WriterrNg and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.