Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3587261 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (2837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purvan(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
True detective 9/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hijack episode 5 is a solid 10/10 for me.
Now this is what you call a blast 💥
They just went from a 8 to a 10/10 with this episode.
Best episode so far since the season started.
I've said it before that this series has now graduated from a series where you learn about foreign affairs to a series where you learn about international crime rings.

The people you thought are the actual criminals are actually puppets and not the real criminals.

As usual, let me not drop spoilers and just wait for episode 6.

This series is one of the best series of 2023 no doubt.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rarre: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
I've said it before that this series has now graduated from a series where you learn about foreign affairs to a series where you learn about international crime rings.

The people you thought are the actual criminals are actually puppets and not the real criminals.

Facts

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RightDecision15: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Good evening, please where can I download the warrior series with subtitles 🙏
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Adult Swim has greenlit new anime series 'Lazarus' from 'Cowboy Bebop' creator Shinichirō Watanabe

• Produced by MAPPA

• Action sequences designed by 'John Wick's Chad Stahelski

• Score by renowned jazz and electronic artists

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omo Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 episode 3...

Wtf

I will wait till midnight before posting spoilers!!!

Omo!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen latest episode 🔥

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2023
GOT as sleep no gree come. 😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
shocked

Gojo was cooked so bad...wtf

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purvan(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Lost 6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
⚡Official look at #PercyJacksonAndTheOlympians series, coming soon to Diversity+

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
JohnnyMcCarthy:
⚡Official look at #PercyJacksonAndTheOlympians series, coming soon to Diversity+

Kai, Disney no go kill us... 😂😂😂

That rubbish they did with Snow White must be the Joke of the Century.

You can do "optimised for the modern audience" without sounding annoying and unnecessarily pandering to diversity. HBO did it with House of The Dragon and people calmed down and forgot about the Black Velaryons when it finally came out.

Let's see what they do with this sha.... I wanted to shout premium wokeness before until I remember in the movies we had a black dude playing the Centaur. Can't remember their skin colour in the books tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
abduleez1:

Kai, Disney no go kill us... 😂😂😂

That rubbish they did with Snow White must be the Joke of the Century.

You can do "optimised for the modern audience" without sounding annoying and unnecessarily pandering to diversity. HBO did it with House of The Dragon and people calmed down and forgot about the Black Velaryons when it finally came out.

Let's see what they do with this sha.... I wanted to shout premium wokeness before until I remember in the movies we had a black dude playing the Centaur. Can't remember their skin colour in the books tho.
Annabeth is white asf in the books.

Anyways, the Riordanverse fanbase is a woke fanbase. Most of them were cool with the race swap sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mayans MC - 8/10..

One show I most definitely enjoyed from day one till now.. Great series, don't know why people don't talk about it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zedegit: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
I watched Fatal seduction season 1 south African series and after finishing it, I then went for Dark desire a Spanish series with English subtitle.

I was disappointed because it seems Fatal seduction copied from Dark desire. Although I found Fatal seduction more interesting.

I don't think I can watch more than episode 1 of the Spanish series because I don't enjoy it.

This same thing happened to me when I watched Money heist and went on to see the Korean version.I couldn't continue with the Korean version.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zedegit: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
OhBritannia:

Thanks in advance for this recommendation. I will watch it this weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Invincible season 2 teaser

So many new names joining the voice cast.

Kinda disappointed with the little clips I saw of the animation. With how many years it took them, I expected much better from the animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED1SJ1TA2Do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:12am On Jul 22, 2023
One Piece Netflix official trailer

This looks good wtf

August 31st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ades3pQbeh8

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Rick and Morty: The Anime

Shots from the teaser

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Shots from Netflix live action trailer for One Piece

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Buggy and Arlong

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:33am On Jul 22, 2023
One Piece anime Gear 5 Sneak peak

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tobilinoP(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Allo Allo , Season 5, going back to the classics.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by becky39000(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Mayans MC - 8/10..

One show I most definitely enjoyed from day one till now.. Great series, don't know why people don't talk about it..

Ur right in every sense I swear !!!!!

Just watched the last episode of Season 5 just now.
So sad & so enexpected.

The moment Ezy was killed, I knew there's definitely no Season 6.
Only Angel escaped Las Las lol!

That's the end of the series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2023
🎥 The Channel (2023) = 5.9/10 ✔️

Really enjoyed this one ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2023
🎥 The Woman In The House Across The Street S01 (2022) = 5.8/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zedegit: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2023
OhBritannia:

Hijack is a nice series. I just finished watching it but I don't think it's 10/10. That's overated.

Maybe 7.5/10 should do.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Two completely different takes on the concept of Freedom

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MirrorD(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
RightDecision15:
Good evening, please where can I download the warrior series with subtitles 🙏
telegram.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hells paradise

Please when is the season 2 dropping?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
pu7pl3:
Hells paradise

Please when is the season 2 dropping?
Its best if it doesn't drop till like December or next year...

MAPPA have a lot on their plate...
Hell's Paradise animation is good but nowhere near most other MAPPA shows...

By waiting till December, AOT will be done and they can finally focus on giving Hell's Paradise better animation

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (2837) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), Alexdroh(m), PinkNature(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.