Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523677 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yemmie24: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Anyone seeing Lincoln lawyer?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
The Witcher season 3 is 5/10 for me.

I am just disappointed in what they did this season.
Even the episode finale was mid.
How can they end the season as if they are in episode 3?

It gives no impression of an episode finale at all.
They just need to go back to the drawing board and rethink about this all Witcher series because this season series is a complete and total let down.

I am not sure the Witcher season 3 will be amongst top 20 series of 2023.

For a series as popular as the Witcher, this season 3 is a disgrace to the season 2 and 1.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hijack entire season 1 is a solid 10/10 for me.

Now the last episode finale is how you and a series, best episodes so far and this series is definitely top 5 of my best series in 2023.

From episode 1 to episode 7, the series kept us all on our feets. No breathing space.

The thrill, the action, the communications and the education on international politic and international crime mafias and the security of a country and her territory.

Series made me to realize why Boko Haram and various terrorists factions, have all been terrorising Nigeria and some parts of Africa for years now without being tamed.

The only one protecting us in NIGERIA to some extent is GOD.
not our government or our securities.

You have to watch the series hijack to understand how a 1st world country protects her citizens.

I was just so impressed that you can be in your home sleeping in London or Europe and your mind as at rest because you know that the government is 100% alert for your protection at any moment.

The Nigeria government and most Africa government needs to watch this series and learn. We are just too behind in the affairs of the world.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by remzor(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
I come here, I read one or two other pages and I move. I just wanna commend you guys for the movie suggestions and ratings. Bless

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
The Dragon Prince.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Just seen the interstellar.

I don't even understand the message the movie is trying to pass.

Martian.. Up next.

I wan see all Christopher Nolan's work

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Poor media literacy is a serious problem...

I just watched the latest Jujutsu Kaisen episode
I later saw a few people comments complaining about how everything was solved despite Riko's death because it was revealed that there was probably another vessel or some other measure and thus the Jujutsu world survives

I think people missed the entire point of this. The episode is focused on Geto's descent and how he questioned the entire purpose of being a sorcerer in Jujutsu High

Riko's death meaning nothing adds to Geto's conflict about his job. How the current Jujutsu world hyped up Riko's importance to the extent that she was willing to sacrifice her life for it's survival...and a hit was even put out for her assassination...

Yet it all meant nothing...her life that was put on the line to retain the Jujutsu world to save regular humans meant nothing in the end...

This was one of the many scenes that made Hero question his purpose. It haunted him... especially the clapping and celebration by the Star group at the death of Riko. He couldn't get it out of his head.

Geto went from someone who had so much faith in the world that he was even the one trying to convince a carefree Gojo about the grand purpose of saving regular humans.....to Geto now having a goal to stop the deaths of his comrades and fellow sorcerers who die worthlessly trying to save regular humans...

He values Jujutsu sorcerers above all else

It now makes more sense why he spared Panda and the other Jujutsu sorcerers in Jujutsu Kaisen movie 0

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Just seen the interstellar.

I don't even understand the message the movie is trying to pass.

Martian.. Up next.

I wan see all Christopher Nolan's work
Interstellar wasn't that hard to understand...
Maybe you didn't watch it carefully...

You should always give full concentration when watching Christopher Nolan's movies

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Some shots from JJK season 2 episode 5

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Warrior

How did Mai Ling get to wrap Li yong around her fingers like this? Nawa o. Good to see Bill fight grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JayVicky: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Is manga another series where gon and killua dey ni. I'm confused o
No. The anime is based on a manga (japanese equivalent of a comic book). And the story in the manga has gone farther than the anime. Hisoka vs Chrollo's fight is one of the best fights I've ever read and it happens in the manga. I hope we get to see the adaptation of the remainder of the anime series because I love that anime.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Anny69: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2023
Monster: The Jeffery Dahmer story- 9/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Hoping on the warrior train has been the best decision I've made this week

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2023
pu7pl3:
Hoping on the warrior train has been the best decision I've made this week
Didn't even know you weren't on the train since. Would've never allowed you to sleep on peak.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purvan(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
oyaskii:
Years and Years (2019).

A clockwork orange and Black Mirror regen.....but on meth and steroids!.

I have been sitting on this since 2019 and i finally decided to give it a go and what a fking ride it was!. I have never been so enthralled by a pilot of a show in a while as this, a fast paced neatly written 1 hour intro into the subject matter that immediately sucked me in to digest the whole show in one sitting.

The show is set in the period between 2019 - 2032, projecting or "prophesying" if you will, on how fluid the world has/will become touching on subjects such as politics, sexuality, AI and CGI use, Climate change, economic collapse, Immigration mess etc. The Lyon family, a family based in Manchester, UK, set as the base for the various interloping plot lines that brilliantly touch on all these subject matters with a soothing and yet terrifying score to properly drive home the narrative. Some of the narratives of the show are already happening now!, like AI taking jobs, the mass immigration crisis from people developing countries 3rd world to developed countries, and it shockingly touched on the Russian - Ukriane conflict a bit, that I had to actually check that this show was infact made in 2019 and not 2023....just brilliant brilliant stuff!

BBC and HBO already make good shows on thier own respectively, but imagine them combining to make this? it's total flames and magic from start to finish.

Highly... Highly... recommended

9/10

It would've been 10/10 if it wasn't British
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Purvan:

It would've been 10/10 if it wasn't British
Wdym if it wasn't British? Those folks hardly miss. All the British show i have seen in a minute have been bangers 🌟.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kaycee7:
Didn't even know you weren't on the train since. Would've never allowed you to sleep on peak.

It was your discussions with other members here that even made me jump on it. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
JayVicky:

No. The anime is based on a manga (japanese equivalent of a comic book). And the story in the manga has gone farther than the anime. Hisoka vs Chrollo's fight is one of the best fights I've ever read and it happens in the manga. I hope we get to see the adaptation of the remainder of the anime series because I love that anime.

Sey Hisoka die for the comic later on. That his bubble gum trick madt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:

You should always give full concentration when watching Christopher Nolan's movies

I meant.. Is the movie about proving NASA isn't haox.. As in space exploration ain't bunch of nonsense?

Why the click of time dimensions?.. It's confusing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
To the person(s) who recommended Warrior, thank you!

From the trailer, it wasn't my kind of series. But trailers don't always tell the full story.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Damn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

I meant.. Is the movie about proving NASA isn't haox.. As in space exploration ain't bunch of nonsense?

Why the click of time dimensions?.. It's confusing
The movie is mostly about Earth's last efforts to find a habitable planet to make home. The Lazarus project is a NASA space project, without it, humanity and all living things will be destroyed. They were not just 'exploring'

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
🎥 Run Rabbit Run (2023) = 6.7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
🎥 Life (2017) = 7.8/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
🎥 Corner Office (2022) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Finally seen The Flash movie. Not bad, really. Enjoyed it up to that point where supergirl refused to help.

That "they" guy delivered a fantastic performance (Michael Keaton also). Pity the movie tanked so bad, he most likely won't get another chance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
🎥 Blade Runner 2049 (2017) = 6/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alienist:
To the person(s) who recommended Warrior, thank you!

From the trailer, it wasn't my kind of series. But trailers don't always tell the full story.

@Kaycee7 see another onion 🤭

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stacyadams: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Just three episodes but worth your time..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
pu7pl3:

@Kaycee7 see another onion 🤭

Bold of you to assume he's an onion.
Who knows if he's a bloody duck!! grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
I just started Baki Hanma: son of ogre season 2

Omo...in season 2 we have a man who fought and fed on the strongest dinosaur in the world with his bare hands grin cheesy

In season 1 Yujiro defeated a giant elephant bare handed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sulmeza(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Guys, biko where can I get Boondocks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: khanivorous(f) and 2 guest(s)