Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527504 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2023
khanivorous:

You've said it all.

It just shows a new generation has taken over.

I remember era of sons of anarchy, hannibal, breaking bad; nairaland wasn't on their radar.

Now weird cartoons, sub par amines has taken over a thread people once enjoyed.

A new thread should be dedicated for AOT cos it has flooded this space lagdo dam in Cameroun.

@bolded Create am nah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Kehinde2017:

This guy and his over the roof ratings. I bet you’d give an Emmy to every actor now. Abi no be the wheel of time wey we watch for season 1? lmao

° Brodaman, pls have you watched the new season? I had my doubt too but I can't wait to watch episode 4. Now back to the reason why I had to comment, how do you add to the page sir/ma? I hate people that complain without solving the problem. °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, pls have you watched the new season? I had my doubt too but I can't wait to watch episode 4. Now back to the reason why I had to comment, how do you add to the page sir/ma? I hate people that complain without solving the problem. °
***Jarchi***

I too agree the new season has been much of an improvement from season 1. I expected more of the same going into s2 but I am pleasantly surprised. I just watched episode 4 and I have to admit amazon might finally have something here. Its still early days though, things can always go down hill. Really hope they keep this pace and even take it up a notch as the season progresses. I do hope rings of power follow suit but I won't hold my breath.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2023
It's just a matter of time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, One piece is crazily insane. Who has link to the anime? I don't know how I almost missed this series. Could you believe it was shot in South Africa? °
***Jarchi***

have you ever watched anime before?

Anyway you can find it on

a n i m e p a h e . c o m

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2023
Battle Programmer Shirase
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2023
What season is this latest Top Boy? Season 3 or 5?

I have searched on torrent, yet to see any new Top Boy but its out on Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Achilles100:
What season is this latest Top Boy? Season 3 or 5?

I have searched on torrent, yet to see any new Top Boy but its out on Netflix.
S5. Pahe has had it since yesterday i think.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
oyaskii:
S5. Pahe has had it since yesterday i think.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
This weekend, we feast!!!

Thanks oyaskii

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
First three episodes of The Changeling is out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Shows for this weekend

The Changeling s01 e01-03
Wheel of Time s02 e04
Foundation s02 e09
Top Boy complete s05
Only Murders in the Building s03 e06
The Woman in the Wall s01 e01-e02

if I'm able to go through these, then will focus on
Who is Erin Carter s01
The Killing ( already started this)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Foundation keeps getting better with each passing episode. Apple TV dey try, Foundation and Invasion are 2 great TV series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
geezyk:
Foundation keeps getting better with each passing episode. Apple TV dey try, Foundation and Invasion are 2 great TV series.

Invasion is not a great TV series pal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Achilles100:
First three episodes of The Changeling is out.

Omo, TV shows choke this September. 😭😭😬
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Crumbian:

Invasion is not a great TV series pal.
OK.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Special Ops is a 5/10

The Chi is a great series. But it lost many deep characters with deep stories and slowly became a teenagers life series with average storylines.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
abduleez1:
Apple TV plus not letting go....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec27RCzb6qI?si=4Pa65GHYrU_DGCbG

What's going on here?
I thought this was WB's IP?

Or am I tripping?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 2:33am On Sep 09, 2023
Kennedy97:

You mean TVshows4mobile

If this is what you mean I only found season 6-8 there

Plus quality is extremely poor

To Download File in HD Mp4 Format (Highest Quality, Largest Size), Click The Link Below

download the HD mp4 video
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2023
Achilles100:
Just saw the first 3 episodes of WOT second season. It isn't that bad na in my opinion, took awhile to remember what the story was about again. I really enjoyed it.

So las las na penis won make Nynaneave forget All Seidai commitment. Women...smh. grin

For those who have read the book, if the Arches opens only once, how come what happened happened?

Watched s1 but this season 2 after 2nd episode i officially retire
The series lose direction
So boring nothing to make person anticipate next episode
Just some useless fighting scenes everywhere and plenty talk of women, it still lack drive

Series like one piece, domina and other will get you hooked from first episode

The characters development is too slow
The way this month choke with better series i cant waste my data on this average garbage

TOP BOY
GEN V
CHANGELING
POWER IV FORCE
and many more JUICY SERIES
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2023
pu7pl3:

What's going on here?
I thought this was WB's IP?

Or am I tripping?

Nope, it's not.
Monsterverse and DUNE are properties of Legendary Entertainment.

Due to Jason Kilar's stupid gamble in 2021 with day and date release of distributing its movies without consulting Legendary and other co-developers, Legendary now angrily plans to move away from WB after the end of the current projects release schedule.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Top Boy was rushed imho..
But I like it ended such way than for it to be dragged and we get tired of it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Would you use a mobile app that focuses on what we already do on this thread, but separate anime from live action?

If yes, what are the interesting features you'd want in such app?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2023
Serial experiment lain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
The wheel of time season 2 episodes 4 is a solid 9/10 for me

This episode four is a masterpiece and the best episode so far.
The way the episode ended, i just wish someone can hack into their server and just release all episodes at once. Lol

The way this season 2 is going, i just can't wait for the battles ahead, it's surely going to be bloody 😎😎

By the way, I don't want to drop spoilers but it may seems as though there is already a betrayer amongst the sisters in the Tower.

And as for selene, the very first scene i saw her, i knew and i felt it that there is something off about her and this episode 4 just prove my assertion right.

I can't wait for episode 5, this is officially one of my best series this year.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Percival9:

Watched s1 but this season 2 after 2nd episode i officially retire
The series lose direction
So boring nothing to make person anticipate next episode
Just some useless fighting scenes everywhere and plenty talk of women, it still lack drive

Series like one piece, domina and other will get you hooked from first episode

The characters development is too slow
The way this month choke with better series i cant waste my data on this average garbage

TOP BOY
GEN V
CHANGELING
POWER IV FORCE
and many more JUICY SERIES

I can't remember Domina and for some reasons I dont know, I even want to try to watch it again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
The Changeling is given Lovecraft Country vibes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pls guys what's the best site to stream on TV. I'm tired of downloading stuff. The process makes me lose interest in series.

I just want to watch it online and leave it if I don't like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
abduleez1:

Nope, it's not.
Monsterverse and DUNE are properties of Legendary Entertainment.

Due to Jason Kilar's stupid gamble in 2021 with day and date release of distributing its movies without consulting Legendary and other co-developers, Legendary now angrily plans to move away from WB after the end of the current projects release schedule.

Omo
WB steady taking losses
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
pu7pl3:

Omo
WB steady taking losses

All thanks to Kilar's stupid leadership style. The man has a reputation for taking decisions anyhow without due consultation.
Na so WB take lose Chris Nolan cos of the matter.
If not, Oppenheimer would have been a WB film.

They also lost James Wan to Universal who's gone to form a blockbuster horror film studio with a merger with Universal's BlumHouse.

At least, there's a David Zaslav who seems to know what he's doing and his goals without bothering much what industry thinks of him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yemmie24: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kennedy97:

You mean TVshows4mobile

If this is what you mean I only found season 6-8 there

Plus quality is extremely poor
Mobiletvshows not tvshows4mobile

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)