Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,041 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3596975 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megilicious(f): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Na female she be, female's will watch anything.

I Dnt Watch Any Tin Oh, Only Intresting Series Nt Time Wasting Ones, Besyds Been Seeing Alot Of Good Reviews On D Series Koice Mentioned, Xcept Am Nt A Fan Of Game Of Thrones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
koice:

If you're into political intrigue, then, HOC won't disappoint. Empire however, sucks! Pity you wasted your dough on that one.

Im relieved that am not the only who is seeing past Empire's unnecessary drama and the fact it just sucks

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Watch the House of Cards...Throw away the Empire. grin
Correct.Its a piece of crap show

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
koice:

I'd said my piece already, so there's really no point in derailing the thread further exchanging meaningless words with an uncouth known serial-plagiarizer that has multiple accounts, believe me. It would have been an utterly demeaning experience, what with the numbskull being grossly unintelligent and all, too emotional and lacks basic social skills - he's practically a common thug with loads & loads of insecurities, to be frank.

Anywho... HBO has yet to renew True Detective for a 3rd season. The Premium Cable Giant is apparently having second thoughts. It could be a cancelled show by the end of the month.

Hannibal is still cancelled, but there's a rumor swiveling that put Showtime and Netflix as probable buyers of the series. If there's some truth to this, then expect "Hannibal" to bounce back like a round ball, I'm not holding my breath though... you shouldn't too.

- Girls returns on February 21.
- Both Veep and Silicon Valley return on the same day, April 24.
- The Knicks returns on October 16
Good.Continue to ignore that clown.Every section he goes,he tries to create confusion and havoc.From the family section where he argued with women from morning till night and was accused of defrauding and blackmailing ladies to the romance section where he had a popular female username.Who does the failed rapper think he is trying to impress with his Patrick Obahiagbon,colonial headmaster vocabulary??Teenage girls? Please leave trash for ______

Anyway,have you watched the latest episode of "Family Guy" S14 E12?They really tore into Nigeria in this episode

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
koice:

- Fargo - The Fall - Wentworth - Fortitude - True Detective - Downton Abbey - Sherlock - Ray Donovan - Homeland - Better Call Saul - Masters Of Sex - Jessica Jones - Daredevil - Narcos - The Leftovers - The Good Wife - Bloodline - Hannibal (Cancelled) - Game Of Thrones - Black Sails - River - The Last Kingdom - Da Vinci's Demons (Cancelled) - Black Sails - Highlander - Vikings - Sense8 - Orange Is The New Black - Veep - Girls - The Americans - Silicon Valley - TURN: Washington Spy - The Walking Dead - American Horror Story - Fear The Walking Dead - Mr Robot - The Affair - House Of Cards
That's all for now.
Also: Justified. Black Mirror. Carnivale. Deadwood. Suits. Rectify. Outlander. Empire has got to be d most overrated show I have ever seen.

Tr

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
DEIFIED:
Hey guys, i just bought House of cards season1 & Empire season1. Hope i wont be disappointed, cause i have seen this two movies being mentioned here occasionally.
dont throw empire away o. Keep it, but when u need boredom watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
I wanted to reply that person that said GOT and hannibal is not applicable in real life before, but when i "saw" that it's female "voice" i saved my story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Megilicious:

I Dnt Watch Any Tin Oh, Only Intresting Series Nt Time Wasting Ones, Besyds Been Seeing Alot Of Good Reviews On D Series Koice Mentioned, Xcept Am Nt A Fan Of Game Of Thrones

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Patiently waiting for The 100 season 3 tommozz cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Empire sucks?? Ok oo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Empire sucks?? Ok oo grin
The show is crass.No subtlety whatsoever
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megilicious(f): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
lolz wat a face
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Singapore1:
I wanted to reply that person that said GOT and hannibal is not applicable in real life before, but when i "saw" that it's female "voice" i saved my story
wetin dat one kon mean.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Please any link where I can download band of brothers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2016
mabliepost=42171107:
Good.Continue to ignore that clown.Every section he goes,he tries to create confusion and havoc.From the family section where he argued with women from morning till nightnd was accused of defrauding and blackmailing ladies.

Anyway,have you watched the latest episode of "Family Guy" S14 E12?They really tore into Nigeria in this episode

The same Family section where all the lonely and sad housewives reside? The fück am i doing there? grin

You mistake me for [b]Cöogar
. Besides, I don't think you can stand toe to toe with him though. Financially or otherwise. Stop hating..

You didn't read all that transpired. Stop arbitrating when you don't know the genesis of something. I didn't start no trouble. Read from the first comment I made about the show - misfits.(It's on page 265 or so) Then see how the ninja replied. When you do that, you'd know the real 'emotional' troublemaker. You do that, because right now you sound like a biased clown just trying to get my attention...

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Singapore1:
How hannibal dey applicable for real life abi you wan turn serial killer and present your victim corpse in an artsy manner and stock your fridge full of their best bits ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2016
MicKaro:
Also: Justified. Black Mirror. Carnivale. Deadwood. Suits. Rectify. Outlander. Empire has got to be d most overrated show I have ever seen.

Tr
Bro can you tell me where I fit find "deadwood" have heard good things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

How hannibal dey applicable for real life abi you wan turn serial killer and present your victim corpse in an artsy manner and stock your fridge full of their best bits ?

lol...seriously? is that what you cud get from Hannibal? just about killing?didn't you see how will enters d mind of d killer and tries to understand how d killer thinks?what makes people tick?what pushes some people to violent crimes which we see everyday?
anyways its your own perspective of d show...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The same Family section where all the lonely and sad housewives reside? The fück am i doing there? grin

You mistake me for Cöogar. Besides, I don't think you can stand toe to toe with him though. Financially or otherwise. Stop hating..

You didn't read all that transpired. Stop arbitrating when you don't know the genesis of something. I didn't start no trouble. Read from the first comment I made about the show - misfits.(It's on page 265 or so) Then see how the ninja replied. When you do that, you'd know the real 'emotional' troublemaker. You do that, because right now you sound like a biased clown just trying to get my attention...
You claim not to be coogar,then you go ahead to defend the crooked fellow.This hullabaloo began on a Sunday with a back and forth between you two fellows about the show "Jessica Jones".The issue was buried and forgotten then you had to bring up thesame issue weeks later and why would I like to get your attention?For money?For sex?For you to use your boring vocabulary on me?Mr man,I ain't those single mothers on the family section nor the _horny teens on the romance one.Therfore, I can't be easily impressed nor intimidated.Everywhere section you go,you bring drama.Why always you?Check yourself man

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2016
dubylhover:

lol...seriously? is that what you cud get from Hannibal? just about killing?didn't you see how will enters d mind of d killer and tries to understand how d killer thinks?what makes people tick?what pushes some people to violent crimes which we see everyday?
But you know Will's ability ficitional as it is,was particular to only him right ?
You seem like the type who go like sherlock, can you give that level of insight or deductive reasoning as it is incorrectly called on any situation ?
It just funny to me how people try to find the meaning of life in an event that must above all Entertain.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Homeland 4

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2016
dubylhover:

I still think Dexter is much more better than Hannibal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2016
mkmyers45:

Only the emotionally mature can watch The Leftovers, Sense8, The Fall & Hannibal

The major reason these shows are not popular is because their major themes are hard to grasp except you really think about it

Thats why dark British drama works for me

On point at the emboldened. Their structural complexity is such that you need to maximum your concentration or risk losing the premise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you are looking at it from the antagonist angle, , i'm on mobile
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

But you know Will's ability ficitional as it is,was particular to only him right ?
You seem like the type who go like sherlock, can you give that level of insight or deductive reasoning as it is incorrectly called on any situation ?
It just funny to me how people try to find the meaning of life in an event that must above all Entertain.
this guy is strange o, do you beleive in hypnosis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2016
mkmyers45:

Im relieved that am not the only who is seeing past Empire's unnecessary drama and the fact it just sucks

"Empire" would have rocked had it been it was shopped to HBO, Showtime or even Netflix, rather than FOX. A typical Hip-Hop has no filter, no censor. Alas, that wasn't the case with Empire, the showrunner censored the hell out of the show, destroying any relevance it could have had. Such a waste.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2016
@mablie, just ignore the attention-seeker. When you roll in the mud with a pig, you're the one who's gonna get dirty, the pig doesn't mind cuz the mud is it's playground.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2016
MicKaro:

Also:
Justified.
Black Mirror.
Carnivale.
Deadwood.
Suits.
Rectify.
Outlander.
Yup, those ones too. Presently rewatching the emboldened.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2016
mablie:
You claim not to be coogar,then you go ahead to defend the crooked fellow

You are not making any sense dude. I am not Coogàr. I didn't defend him .Your hate & obsession with côogar has blinded your peripheral vision that you now think every person you meet is him.
You saw me mispell his name - why didn't you reciprocate the gesture? You want him to get the mention right? Attention-seeker.

mablie:

.This hullabaloo began on a Sunday with a back and forth between you two fellows about the show "Jessica Jones".The issue was buried and forgotten then you had to bring up thesame issue weeks later and why would I like to get your attention?For money?For sex?For you to use your boring vocabulary on me?Mr man,I ain't those single mothers on the family section nor the _horny teens on the romance one.Therfore, I can't be easily impressed nor intimidated.Everywhere section you go,you bring drama.Why always you?Check yourself man

Jessica Jones?
Yeah, I knew I had invisible haters & stans everywhere. You left your own life & your problems, & used up 90% of your brain's hemisphere in memorising every single action a so-called crass infinitesimal individual does on NL. I now understand when they say Gravity is a repulsion not an attraction.
You say you are not intimated or easily impressed - yet your hippocampus hoards quite an impressive data on Darkrebel. I think you are confused.

Mr man, I never visit family section. Wherever you got that idea from,and I won't bother tackling the rest of the unintelligible dross upchucked.

And I never brought up any issue about J.Jones. The only times I did was when I was teasing other members, especially Bykebyke.
I told you to check the previous page you didn't.
I made a sarcastic joke to the kid, but, I never knew his sense of humour was low. He started the chain reaction, and instead of you to research, you are here sücking his dick like an obsequious ewok.

@bold, People hate what they don't understand, & despise what they can't conquer.
What should be asking yourself is why you know everything about me,& all the lies you think happened in other sections, and yet I know nowt about you. Check yourself man.

•You keep mentioning vocabulary, yet you say you are not intimidated? If you feel oppressed, a cyanide pill would do the magic. Now don't quote this account again. I'm done entertaining unintelligent peons.

11 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Mr Mablie, since you preferred sucking dick to resesrching, lemme help you out a bit ...

This was my first comment - a playful one.

koice:
Misfits

Funny, intriguing, and... different. Thoroughly enjoying the comedy drama. Kelly's accent is really cute. I love the way she stress her verbs and adjectives.

My first comment- are you just watching Misfits? shocked I'm highly dissapointed o. And I thought you were a guru in series & Movies

His reply-
koice:

Coming from a guy that doesn't know the real definition of quality, I think I'll live.

surely the critics from IMDb, TV.com and Rotten Tomatoes that gave this show tremendous high scores weren't amateurs.. or were they?

Obviously he thought I was dissing the show - Misfits. Not knowing I actually thought the show was döpe & was only surprised that a movie guru like him was just seeing such a tight show.
@bold_he also showed how emotional he was by referencing the J.Jones affair that had been thrashed long time ago..It was quite glaring he refused to let it go &, didn't even understand my message..

So before you suck dicks or make asinine posts, be sure you have verified who's at fault & who's not at fault.

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2848) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), Ikanium(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.