Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528352 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
No I'm on episode 9 ... The whole back story thing plus the dialogue has been really dull .... they seem to just shout unecessarily.. The dialogues are depression inducing, seriously.... I can't tell if it's because it's dubbed..
you dey watch AOT in dubbed? grin grin

Rule 1 of anime: never watch in dubbed.

Watch in the original language...with subs...

Plus you will miss out on key details in the dialogue...

Also, if you've gotten to episode 9 you should have started learning about the key and that Eren is a titan

Also, the backstories is very important...
To events and to characters in the future...
Some things are not how they seem...

The show will turn all your knowledge about events upside down later on
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you dey watch AOT in dubbed? grin grin

Rule 1 of anime: never watch in dubbed.

Watch in the original language...with subs...

Plus you will miss out on key details in the dialogue...

Also, if you've gotten to episode 9 you should have started learning about the key and that Eren is a titan
the app i dey watch am from na dubbed im dey oo .. i checked animepahe, them no get Aot ... Another site i use has only season 4 .. So i had to settle for the app and it's dubbed version...

Yes, i'm still right at where he had his first transition into a titan ...

I'm really finding it hard to go further with the series .. i don't know if the subbed version would be any different .... I've seen naruto in dubbed version and it was still thrilling...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
the app i dey watch am from na dubbed im dey oo .. i checked animepahe, them no get Aot ... Another site i use has only season 4 .. So i had to settle for the app and it's dubbed version...

I'm really finding it hard to go further with the series .. i don't know if the subbed version would be any different .... I've seen naruto in dubbed version and it was still thrilling...

Animepahe has everything about AOT, don't search for it using AOT, use the Japanese name 'shingeki no kyojin'

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Silentgroper:

I didn't watch AOT in dubbed so I don't know...

I know the dub around season 4 is okay...
But for earlier seasons I don't know...

AOT is on animèpàhè

It's called Shingeki no Kyojin there (the japanese name) and you'll see both English and Japanese version there

Recommended watch order (obvious)

1. Season 1
2. Season 2
3. Ilse's Notebook OVA (optional)
4. No Regrets OVA (optional but recommended)
5. Season 3 part 1
6. Season 3 part 2
7. Final season part 1
8. Final season part 2
9. Special chapters (two episodes)

All other OVAs are not that important...but some parts of LOST GIRLS OVA can spring up certain theories...e.g the one about Mikasa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Achilles100:

Make una dey talk this thing plain plain.

Show go come out, una go dey hoard am. I saw the trailer awhile back for season 2, I didn't know it has started airing.

psa didn't even upload it on their site.
Even major sites didn't upload it, na waploaded I dey download am with crazy ads. To download from that site na war, but thanks to VIA browser and the person that talked about it on here, I can safely download from there.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2023
abduleez1:

It's simply called "banter" and a long time tradition in the TV and movies section.
Really, if you don't want your opinions picked at, there's no reason posting in a public forum such as Nairaland.

If I find something that doesn't sound well with me, I'll counter it. You're not the only one I banter on here, so don't make it seem I have a personal vendetta/fetish against you. You just happened to be one of the few people who regularly posts views and opinions on here. I even tackle views of ppl some might call my "friends" on this platform. So, it's nothing personal.

Maybe my response to your comment yesterday was a bit distasteful but make person say I put your matter for my head for NL na big joke to me. I don't even know anyone personally here. I just come here to have fun, unwind and discuss/debate with like minds. Nothing else.

Sorry if you feel attacked. You for don talk since say I dey choke you, so make I free you. Just like you, I also don't know you or anyone from anywhere.
When I read your reply to him it sounded distasteful, but with this reply, it shows how mature you are.

The person I just miss the most on this thread is Gbola5, that guys intelligence regarding shows is top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2023
armadeo:

Wait Paul Giamatti is in this. .....I didn't know that. Now I know.

Weekend series to watch. One of my best actors ever.

P.s where can I get this. 720 minimum. Looking for it on telegram no luck so far

Seen on O2
Waploaded has a better quality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Omo, I used different sites cos some the pic quality ain't it, while one was giving me English dub. 😭

Part of season 1 I downloaded on telegram. The rest, you can check Waploaded_ dot_ come.
For subtitles, use MX player subtitles feature to download subtitles directly onto the video.
The subtitles are already hard-coded in the video, and the one on Waploaded has dual-audio too. You can choose either English or Spanish, but I prefer the original language.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Silentgroper:

Just to add and clarify...

The main reason why I told you everything is very important in AOT is because the show does not spoonfeed it's audience...
It also uses a lot of symbolism and parallels to tell it's messages...

And it gives you a lot of pieces for you to put together to interprete and understand...

In fact, fans hate it whenever the show spoonfeeds them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
geezyk:
The subtitles are already hard-coded in the video, and the one on Waploaded has dual-audio too. You can choose either English or Spanish, but I prefer the original language.

Yep...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Omo, I used different sites cos some the pic quality ain't it, while one was giving me English dub. 😭

Part of season 1 I downloaded on telegram. The rest, you can check Waploaded_ dot_ come.
For subtitles, use MX player subtitles feature to download subtitles directly onto the video.

Na correct subtitle for the 5th episode I don dey find since last night. Mx player isn't in sync with the video
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
geezyk:
Even major sites didn't upload it, na waploaded I dey download am with crazy ads. To download from that site na war, but thanks to VIA browser and the person that talked about it on here, I can safely download from there.

Yeah, I was surprised it was already up to 5 episodes out and no upload on major sites.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Achilles200:

Na correct subtitle for the 5th episode I don dey find since last night. Mx player isn't in sync with the video
Check ( t o x i c w a p ) Their's comes with hardcoded subtitles and quality is almost the same as with ( w a p l o a d e d )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BOSSkesh(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Everyday attack on titan everyday attack on titan
It’s an ok anime don’t understand the massive cuck riding
Wouldn’t want to watch it again
Many anime better by far

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Everyday attack on titan everyday attack on titan
It’s an ok anime don’t understand the massive cuck riding
Wouldn’t want to watch it again
Many anime better by far
no, I won't stop riding AOT

For 10 years at least grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
Achilles200:

I am yet to download episode 4-6.

Use MX player to get subtitles, but instead of allowing MX to automatically give you subs, you edit it yourself, and write the name properly and the episode. That way there are more subtitles options to choose from and you try select from the one MX player rate 10/10.

If that one no work, then you go to opensubtitles or subscribe dot come. Way more options to select from that way but slower process.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
GrimValor:
Check ( t o x i c w a p ) Their's comes with hardcoded subtitles and quality is almost the same as with ( w a p l o a d e d )

Premium tier Lamba. The quality is hardly close to waploaded; it was where I downloaded S2 episode 1 and the first 10 minutes was blurry as fvvk. For someone so used to 720p pic quality, that shït will be annoying and laborious as fvvk to watch.

I don't know why nkiri never still add the show to their library. Anyways, the show is just getting known to more people recently.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
I don't know how some people do it, but I totally cannot stand not watching a show or movie in its original language. This English dub is just weird AF and painfully annoying. It leaves out the tiny nuance and voice acting of the actors out. You're watching the show and it feels like you're missing something even tho it's dubbed saying exactly what's happening.

I don't know where I go download 30 Coins episode 2 with English dub and it feels like I'm watching a totally different show. No original actors voice, the emotions and delivery seems "soft". I just forced myself watch this episode and move onto the next cos I no get extra data to waste.

Maybe because I'm so used to subtitles, English language or not that I can't do without it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Check medeberiyaa.com but downloading from there is slow thou
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Upto 4 episodes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
My AOT wànking continues...

Please endure it for now...

I will stop after 10 years grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
°°

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Premium tier Lamba. The quality is hardly close to waploaded; it was where I downloaded S2 episode 1 and the first 10 minutes was blurry as fvvk. For someone so used to 720p pic quality, that shït will be annoying and laborious as fvvk to watch.

I don't know why nkiri never still add the show to their library. Anyways, the show is just getting known to more people recently.
Can't vouch for season 2's quality ( Only referring to the lack of matching subtitle he was looking for ) coz I haven't gotten there yet but season one's first episode i downloaded from wap-loaded was jittery AF and frame skipping from the get go, the incident at the bank vault with bullets flying was barely watchable so I swerved to toxic until I get to season 2.

Maybe the second season on wap-loaded has a better quality as you said given that the season 1 was uploaded 2 years go. Tho hopefully it might drop on nkiri before the second season wraps up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
This guy is too hôrny wtf 💀💀💀

Your search history... 💀💀💀
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Achilles200:

Animepahe has everything about AOT, don't search for it using AOT, use the Japanese name 'shingeki no kyojin'
oh ... I kept using "attack on titan" but i couldnt get it ..

Thanks..

I hope it is subbed though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
I too like them Mauler twins in Invincible, especially when they go back and forth on who the clone is grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I didn't watch AOT in dubbed so I don't know...

I know the dub around season 4 is okay...
But for earlier seasons I don't know...

AOT is on animèpàhè

It's called Shingeki no Kyojin there (the japanese name) and you'll see both English and Japanese version there

Recommended watch order (obvious)

1. Season 1
2. Season 2
3. Ilse's Notebook OVA (optional)
4. No Regrets OVA (optional but recommended)
5. Season 3 part 1
6. Season 3 part 2
7. Final season part 1
8. Final season part 2
9. Special chapters (two episodes)

All other OVAs are not that important...but some parts of LOST GIRLS OVA can spring up certain theories...e.g the one about Mikasa

Cool .. thanks for the recommendation...

I'll duly follow up on the recommendation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hi
Baddestguyp:

Just to add and clarify...

The main reason why I told you everything is very important in AOT is because the show does not spoonfeed it's audience...
It also uses a lot of symbolism and parallels to tell it's messages...

And it gives you a lot of pieces for you to put together to interprete and understand...

In fact, fans hate it whenever the show spoonfeeds them
Alright, cool...

I hope it doesn't have me Brainstorming hard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Hi Alright, cool...

I hope it doesn't have me Brainstorming hard
you won't really notice the complexity till season 3...but you'll get it...

It's usually on a rewatch that you'll understand all those things you missed early on...

On rewatch you'll be shocked the amount of details just in episode 1 alone...not to talk of subsequent episodes...

It's a show that almost every detail was planned from start to end
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you won't really notice the complexity till season 3...but you'll get it...

It's usually on a rewatch that you'll understand all those things you missed early on...

On rewatch you'll be shocked the amount of details just in episode 1 alone...not to talk of subsequent episodes...

It's a show that almost every detail was planned from start to end
i tend to watch movies detailedly.. I'm pretty sure i'd get it on a first watch ... I only re- see movies if they're way to interesting or because of some particular scenes not because I'm trying to understand a situation.. but lets see how it goes through...

Lemme go start my download from animepahe .

Let me seek your opinion on this ..

Do you reckon i start all-over from animepahe or i continue from episode 9??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
i tend to watch movies detailedly.. I'm pretty sure i'd get it on a first watch ... I only re- see movies if they're way to interesting or because of some particular scenes not because I'm trying to understand a situation.. but lets see how it goes through...

Lemme go start my download from animepahe .

Let me seek your opinion on this ..

Do you reckon i start all-over from animepahe or i continue from episode 9??
just continue...

Like I said you can't get those details on the first watch grin

It's impossible lol

Do you even remember the title of episode 1?
You will understand the meaning of the title by episode 80 grin

But you will get the core storyline on the first watch...so no worries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
just continue...

Like I said you can't get those details on the first watch grin

It's impossible lol

Do you even remember the title of episode 1?
You will understand the meaning of the title by episode 80 grin

But you will get the core storyline on the first watch...so no worries
oh boy ... grin grin grin

I like the challenge though..

Alright, let's get on with it ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.