Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527072 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2023
phr0nesis:

It's not even a yearly thing anymore. Now it's taking some shows 2 years to release new seasons
just like how I have been waiting for Severance season 2. They go on a fukin long break you almost end up forgetting the previous season

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Chibudollar:
just like how I have been waiting for Severance season 2. They go on a fukin long break you almost end up forgetting the previous season
My guess is that they actually want us to forget the previous season, then re-watch it before descending on the new season

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
phr0nesis:

My guess is that they actually want us forget the previous season, then re-watch it before descending on the new season
I pity them, my re-watch before I start a new season no dey pass YouTube recap.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Chibudollar:
I pity them, my re-watch before I start a new season no dey pass YouTube recap.
Same here bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Should have been made a compulsory course sef to raise people's media standards 😏

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Finally got around to finishing Pantheon S2 last weekend.

Diving into Pluto this weekend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fargo

The suspense for the next episode is crazy. Twill be too bloody. I don't want any nonsense throwback next episode oh, they should just continue from where they stopped.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kaycee7:
Finally got around to finishing Pantheon S2 last weekend.

Diving into Pluto this weekend.

Omo your own still looking good. I've downloaded the first episode for some weeks but yet to start it.

All the Netflix anime that they released from October to November, I never see anyone watch. I have full season of Captain Laserhawk and Blue Eye Samurai yet I never start shi shi. I dey wonder as I won do am. There's still Onimusha and Onmyoji, Good Night World and Akuma Kun. 😢😢
I planned on joining Pantheon as the S2 started but I no fit.

And there's December releases coming in hot. 😟
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
abduleez1:

Omo your own still looking good. I've downloaded the first episode for some weeks but yet to start it.

All the Netflix anime that they released from October to November, I never see anyone watch. I have full season of Captain Laserhawk and Blue Eye Samurai yet I never start shi shi. I dey wonder as I won do am. There's still Onimusha and Onmyoji, Good Night World and Akuma Kun. 😢😢
I planned on joining Pantheon as the S2 started but I no fit.

And there's December releases coming in hot. 😟
Lemme clear load from your head. You see all those Netflix shows, apart from Blue Eye Samurai, clear them from your list.
They range from mid, at best, to trash. Time is too scarce and precious now to waste on such shows unless you have a vested personal interest, like how Laserhawk is adapted from the Far Cry video game universe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
abduleez1:
👀👀
Just finished S1, quite interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Power book 3 is out. Time to feast.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
The Boys and House of the Dragon trailers don drop
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
The Boys
House of The Dragon
Arcane
Shogun
Fallout

2024 is about to be a very busy year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
It's trailer galore...
FALLOUT video game adaptation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kQ8i2FpRDk?si=RdgKJ2hgTYJQHV_8

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
We can all agree that HOTD S2 is the defacto event TV show of 2024.

What's scary is HBO still has a pretty solid line up in tow for the year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Player 278 of Squid Game The Challenge is the worst player in any reality TV show...

What a bîtch...
Very annoying...

I didn't care who won...I just wanted her out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henri244: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
Black Mafia Family by 50cent. One of the best series I've ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
abduleez1:
Holy shït.. grin grin

https://twitter.com/Glamazon1026/status/1730846522718171295?t=JdFZLBOiHDkxlF3TIXIvTQ&s=19
Remember checking out her filmography after watching the first season of Ted Lasso and going WTF! when I saw that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kinda glad they are making a second season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfiTJ2JNDco?si=pFIGcPOUQ7kn4990
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Yeah...we are so back! 😩😩😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:11am On Dec 03, 2023
There is no war as hateful to the gods, as the war Between kins and the war as bloody as the dragons.

If you know, you know!!! Her voice gives goosebumps, she reminds me a lot of queen lagarta in Vikings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Player 278 of Squid Game The Challenge is the worst player in any reality TV show...

What a bîtch...
Very annoying...

I didn't care who won...I just wanted her out
The way I hated her voice!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2023
Diabolical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2023
The way this show disappeared from discourse after one episode needs to be studied

I didn't come across a single talk on Twitter, Reddit or anywhere about it after episode 1 grin

Never even knew when episode 2 dropped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
Remember checking out her filmography after watching the first season of Ted Lasso and going WTF! when I saw that

Lol, saw someone say the same thing in the thread.

And she's hot AF. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
The way this show disappeared from discourse after one episode needs to be studied

I didn't come across a single talk on Twitter, Reddit or anywhere about it after episode 1 grin

Never even knew when episode 2 dropped

Na very stupid show...
Same here, hardly anyone talked about it on Twitter and this thread above the first week.

I've downloaded all three episodes but I only stopped in the early minutes of the second episode.
I'll just complete it one of this days so I can finally delete it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
Lemme clear load from your head. You see all those Netflix shows, apart from Blue Eye Samurai, clear them from your list.
They range from mid, at best, to trash. Time is too scarce and precious now to waste on such shows unless you have a vested personal interest, like how Laserhawk is adapted from the Far Cry video game universe.

Omo na wa oo. embarassed
I guess na the two wey I don download I go move with then.

That Onmyoji and Onimusha are painfully similar. Kinda similar plot and setting, I come dey wonder what's the difference.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Halal in the streets haram in the sheets grin

I feel like we got the memo. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.