Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506877 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:35am On Mar 04
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 8:51am On Mar 04
Baddestguyp:

You dey show me colors...
Abi you no sabi wetin be cinematography?
This is basically your M.O, I have been on this thread for year's and 99.999% of the time you just keep twisting and running around in circles instead of admitting what's right in front of you because of your incessant need to always be right. Which is why most old timers on this thread who are also aware of this, just scroll past your posts at lightning speed because trying to have any sort of discuss with you is an endeavor riddled with futility.

*GrimValor - What does cinematography mean to you personally?

*Baddestguyp - When you're talking cinematography you're talking about great shots using different angles or techniques. Wide angle shots, Close up shots, Low angle shots etc....

Do you know how many different angle shots was used in TYBW the moment Shinji said the word "Bankai"? Kenpachi Vs Gremmy? Ichigo Vs Sternritter J? Old man Yama Vs Yhwach (clone) and so many others?

** The two screenshots from Shinji's slaughter party is basically two shots of the same thing/scene from different angles, one from Shinji's perspective to tell the story of what he was seeing/witnessing in that very moment and the other from the angle of the wandenreich soldier's. But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** How about the two wide angle shots of Gremmy's meteor descending from the sky? The low angle shot of Gremmy beneath the meteor? The close up shot of Kenpachi's face as the meteor bears down upon him? All this various shots of the same event happening at the same time to expand the visual effects of the story...But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** How about the two shots of Kenpachi? One wide angle shot of him finally acknowledging his title of Kenpachi with his zanpakuto leaning on his shoulders and then proceeds to lift it off his shoulders and place it in front of his face but instead of the camera angle to pan out to show it happening, it instead zooms in further to his eyes in an even more pleasing manner to tell the story of what he was looking at....But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** Again, How also about the wide angle shot of Kenpachi as he is about to release his shikai? A very close up shot of his Zanpakuto handle as it extends to it's shikai form? And then proceeded by a wider angle shot to show kenpachi holding Nozarashi in all it's glory? But of course Baddestguyp won't also see this one because why? It's not Chainsawman.

** What of the close up shot of zombie girl's eye looking on in horror as Mayuri takes control of her zombies and tells her she's dead? And the wide and low angle shot of Mayuri flanked by two zombified Captains as he looks down in glee at zombie girl's fear and reaction? But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** How about the last three shots? The close up shot of Kenpachi's eyes as Gremmy begins to activate his bombs? A wider angle shot of the bombs surrounding Kenpachi at the moment of detonation? And an even more wider angle shot to convey the magnitude of the explosion as it unfolds? But as always Baddestguyp won't recognize his so called cinematography shots because it's not Chainsawman...

Just continue with your Tomfoolery as always... Coz your monikers and obnoxiousness are like 5 & 6 🙌.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07am On Mar 04
GrimValor:
This is basically your M.O, I have been on this thread for year's and 99.999% of the time you just keep twisting and running around in circles instead of admitting what's right in front of you because of your incessant need to always be right. Which is why most old timers on this thread who are also aware of this, just scroll past your posts at lightning speed because trying to have any sort of discuss with you is an endeavor riddled with futility.

*GrimValor - What does cinematography mean to you personally?

*Baddestguyp - When you're talking cinematography you're talking about great shots using different angles or techniques. Wide angle shots, Close up shots, Low angle shots etc....

Do you know how many different angle shots was used in TYBW the moment Shinji said the word "Bankai"? Kenpachi Vs Gremmy? Ichigo Vs Sternritter J? Old man Yama Vs Yhwach (clone) and so many others?

** The two screenshots from Shinji's slaughter party is basically two shots of the same thing/scene from different angles, one from Shinji's perspective to tell the story of what he was seeing/witnessing in that very moment and the other from the angle of the wandenreich solder's. But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** How about the two wide angle shots of Gremmy's meteor descending from the sky? The low angle shot of Gremmy beneath the meteor? The close up shot of Kenpachi's face as the meteor bears down upon him? All this various shots of the same event happening at the same time to expand the visual effects of the story...But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** How about the two shots of Kenpachi? One wide angle shot of him finally acknowledging his title of Kenpachi with his zanpakuto leaning on his shoulders and then proceeds to lift it off his shoulders and place it in front of his face but instead of the camera angle to pan out to show it happening, it instead zooms in further to his eyes in an even more pleasing manner to tell the story of what he was looking at....But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** Again, How also about the wide angle shot of Kenpachi as he is about to release his shikai? A very close up shot of his Zanpakuto handle as it extends to it's shikai form? And then proceeded by a wider angle shot to show kenpachi holding Nozarashi in all it's glory? But of course Baddestguyp won't also see this one because why? It's not Chainsawman.

** What of the close up shot of zombie girl's eye looking on in horror as Mayuri takes control of her zombies and tells her she's dead? And the wide and low angle shot of Mayuri flanked by two zombified Captains as he looks down in glee at zombie girl's fear and reaction? But of course Baddestguyp won't see it because it's not Chainsawman.

** How about the last three shots? The close up shot of Kenpachi's eyes as Gremmy begins to activate his bombs? A wider angle shot of the bombs surrounding Kenpachi at the moment of detonation? And an even more wider angle shot to convey the magnitude of the explosion as it unfolds? But as always Baddestguyp won't recognize his so called cinematography shots because it's not Chainsawman...

Just continue with your Tomfoolery as always... Coz your monikers and obnoxiousness are like 5 & 6 🙌.

You are just a clôwn 🤡🤡🤡

As usual, when you have no point you resort to insults.

The Bleach TYBW you are hyping was not even nominated for Best Cinematography. There is a reason.

You are literally the first person that has ever mentioned Bleach TYBW for Best Cinematography. It's obvious you don't even know what the category entails...

Even the biggest Bleach fans won't open their mouth to say that Bleach should win best cinematography. They argue for other categories and not Cinematography.

Next time, learn what the award entails before embarrassing yourself like this...

Abi, na only you out of the nomination board and the 72 million fans that voted understands what Cinematography is?

Keep clôwning yourself grin grin

Cinematography is not just about spamming flashy colors

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HeatSeeker(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04
nani667:
⬇️⬇️

Which torrent site do you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04
Achilles100:

Na well abi na oil rig?

BTW shey na speculation or confirmed facts this yearnings wey you dey give.

No be speculation. However, you have the tool, you can try and see. After all, we are created to explore

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:29pm On Mar 04

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:30pm On Mar 04

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:31pm On Mar 04
🎥 Spaceman (2024) = 5.3/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:57pm On Mar 04
HeatSeeker:

Which torrent site do you download from?

Psarips

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04
WriterNig:
🎥 Shogun S01 (2024) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Can't believe this is what some clowns are comparing to Game Of Thrones. SMH

This guy is an attention seeker...

How many times will you post about this show saying the same thing?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04
Baddestguyp:

This guy is an attention seeker...

How many times will you post about this show saying the same thing?
And i am surprised you lot are giving him that attention, you guy's should have caught up to his ruse by now.

He keeps flattering the rules, post some weird rating system, never interacts or engages, post some controversial takes here and there to elicit some kind reaction then recoil when said reactions come...

These are clear signs of a chronic histrionic...and histrionics get hard by uncessary attention, starve him of that attention and see the dunce fade into oblivion....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by azpekuliar: 10:48pm On Mar 04
The Amazing Race. Currently watching Season 12

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04
Silentgroper:
I think Sydney Sweeney is starting to get really over hyped by you guys on here
Alex Daddario nko?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04
blingxx:

Over hyped keh? cheesy.. She's the new scarlet johansson, even better sef
Haba! How nah?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04
Baddestguyp:

You are just a clôwn 🤡🤡🤡

As usual, when you have no point you resort to insults.

The Bleach TYBW you are hyping was not even nominated for Best Cinematography. There is a reason.

You are literally the first person that has ever mentioned Bleach TYBW for Best Cinematography. It's obvious you don't even know what the category entails...

Even the biggest Bleach fans won't open their mouth to say that Bleach should win best cinematography. They argue for other categories and not Cinematography.

Next time, learn what the award entails before embarrassing yourself like this...

Abi, na only you out of the nomination board and the 72 million fans that voted understands what Cinematography is?

Keep clôwning yourself grin grin

Cinematography is not just about spamming flashy colors
Clowning? Insults? Trust me kiddo, if there ever came a time that i decide to go down that road you'd be the first to know. What your little ego perceived to be insults was merely a statement of obvious facts, well not obvious to you apparently what a shocker.

No points to make he says? I even earmarked it all out for you. I mean what more do you need? A little bit of underlining in red perhaps?. Or ohh wait a second, yes i finally got it, maybe going at it with a set of colorful highlighters to make it easier for you to see and assimilate like a child going at it with crayons on his brand new set of coloring books just painting away?. Maybe that ought to do it for you don't you think?.

Evade, a screenshot post here and there in a pathetic attempt to try and support your convoluted reasonings, persist, rinse and repeat. And there is our little Precious in a nutshell basking under the glow of a tiny bit of attention ahh what a genius, he lives off of it. What a high it must be for you? 9.5 out of 10 of every one of your obnoxious posts on this section is all about eliciting a response, any response at all will do. So you can get the chance to show off just how stunningly brilliant you are by dancing around the point, even the ones you previously made by your own self like a headless chicken all in a bid to drag it out and feel special. When someone air's an opinion you don't like on a show that they watched by themselves and it just so happens to be one you enjoy, you will basically demand they come and explain themselves to you and if they refuse to engage you further, you result to petty taunts about how they don't have any points to make, about how they were running away, how they don't even understand what they watched in the first place because only you can understand...My my what it must feel like to be you. Am going to go out on a limb here and do something that no one has done for you here in a while, why you ask? what's the point you say? If only to watch you spectacularly fail one hundred percent to understand once more, If i were a betting man you'd easy money at this point. So here goes nothing...

As an adult the first thing you need to learn is that knowledge about any subject, no matter how controversial it may be is infinite. And it's literally impossible for anyone ( whether your IQ is as high as the star's, or as low as dirt beneath the deepest ocean ) to know everything. Memorize it, learn it, live it and it's not as difficult as you are making it out to be. You don't always have to stomp your foot on the ground like a petulant child every single time, over every little thing insisting on always being right. Come on son, it's not that hard. it's not a big deal to say okay maybe i didn't really think this/something was that good but it sure does have it's moments, end off. Heaven's forbid you ever come out to actually say i was wrong, the whole planet would probably cave in on itself and implode if that ever happened right? and you are just the tortured hero shouldering this massive burden just to try and keep us all safe right?

Every single year scores of awards gets given out in the entertainment industry. Grammy's, Emmy's you name it, and there is always going to be that album, that song, that show, that doesn't get the recognition it deserves in some category not because it fell short of the ones that were infact recognized but just because it's the way it is. It happens all the time and will continue to happen and that doesn't in any way translate to the said content being bad or below average, because like it or not there will still be people out there who enjoyed and think very highly of it and not getting some award won't change that and it's okay to acknowledge their opinion and move on. Which is something your very myopic mind just can't seem to digest or fathom. Sometimes it's okay not to try too hard buddy, it really is okay...

And If you are just tunning in as a regular here, or new to our weekly episodes of "Precious Blunders" and wondering what the heck is going on. Or if there are any recap episodes worry not folks, as this show isn't like any other regular weekly show on the planet as episodes drop randomly and you can get 2, 3, even 4 episodes in a week. YES!!! you heard that right and guess what? it's just Monday and we already have a new episode and we still have 6 more days to go YAY!!!. What about the hotline you say? Well it's always open but am gonna warn ya, any attempt to further engage might just lead to you flinging your Precious ( you see what i did there dintcha? ) phone's into oblivion coz you see he is not just a rocket scientist no no, he is a surgeon, a court jester, a teacher, a musician, the most sought after movie director of all time, any occupation you can think of, he already has it under his belt, he is everything and if there was ever a Jack of all trade and master of every single one it's him. He has seen and done it all and his opinion on any and i mean anything at all is irrevocable and absolute and we mere mortals couldn't possibly hope to ever change that. So folks don't bother, and this is a bit of a trade secret but am gonna be giving it out for free for those of you just joining us and it's quite simple really...save yourselves the effort and do what our old timers tunning in from all around the globe have been doing since this show hit our screens years ago as will i myself henceforth and it's simply to watch and enjoy!! Hahaha!!!

And with that i bid you Good night, Good morning or Good afternoon wherever you are and always remember to stay safe folks. And i am your humble host for the day.... ________ .... signing out...🥱😴

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AsaBlackheart(m): 2:19am On Mar 05
Baddestguyp:

None of those shots are normal looking or average.

I can't really define cinematography but when you're talking cinematography you're talking about great shots using different angles or techniques...
Wide angle shots, close-up shots, low-angle shots etc...

The point is for visual pleasure...to capture the story and narrative from unique and stunning angles...

It can also be used for visual storytelling by letting each shot capture and tell a message through the camera angle.

An example is the shot of Denji and Power on a train using a wide angle shot to expand the distance between them

Posting these Chainsawman shots makes me want to rewatch the show...

Two people arguing about something they *probably* know nothing about and all their facts come from Google.

*on colos*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AsaBlackheart(m): 2:27am On Mar 05
GrimValor:
Clowning? Insults? Trust me kiddo, if there ever came a time that i decide to go down that road you'd be the first to know. What your little ego perceived to be insults was merely a statement of obvious facts, well not obvious to you apparently what a shocker.

No points to make he says? I even earmarked it all out for you. I mean what more do you need? A little bit of underlining in red perhaps?. Or ohh wait a second, yes i finally got it, maybe going at it with a set of colorful highlighters to make it easier for you to see and assimilate like a child going at it with crayons on his brand new set of coloring books just painting away?. Maybe that ought to do it for you don't you think?.

Evade, a screenshot post here and there in a pathetic attempt to try and support your convoluted reasonings, persist, rinse and repeat. And there is our little Precious in a nutshell basking under the glow of a tiny bit of attention ahh what a genius, he lives off of it. What a high it must be for you? 9.5 out of 10 of every one of your obnoxious posts on this section is all about eliciting a response, any response at all will do. So you can get the chance to show off just how stunningly brilliant you are by dancing around the point, even the ones you previously made by your own self like a headless chicken all in a bid to drag it out and feel special. When someone air's an opinion you don't like on a show that they watched by themselves and it just so happens to be one you enjoy, you will basically demand they come and explain themselves to you and if they refuse to engage you further, you result to petty taunts about how they don't have any points to make, about how they were running away, how they don't even understand what they watched in the first place because only you can understand...My my what it must feel like to be you. Am going to go out on a limb here and do something that no one has done for you here in a while, why you ask? what's the point you say? If only to watch you spectacularly fail one hundred percent to understand once more, If i were a betting man you'd easy money at this point. So here goes nothing...

As an adult the first thing you need to learn is that knowledge about any subject, no matter how controversial it may be is infinite. And it's literally impossible for anyone ( whether your IQ is as high as the star's, or as low as dirt beneath the deepest ocean ) to know everything. Memorize it, learn it, live it and it's not as difficult as you are making it out to be. You don't always have to stomp your foot on the ground like a petulant child every single time, over every little thing insisting on always being right. Come on son, it's not that hard. it's not a big deal to say okay maybe i didn't really think this/something was that good but it sure does have it's moments, end off. Heaven's forbid you ever come out to actually say i was wrong, the whole planet would probably cave in on itself and implode if that ever happened right? and you are just the tortured hero shouldering this massive burden just to try and keep us all safe right?

Every single year scores of awards gets given out in the entertainment industry. Grammy's, Emmy's you name it, and there is always going to be that album, that song, that show, that doesn't get the recognition it deserves in some category not because it fell short of the ones that were infact recognized but just because it's the way it is. It happens all the time and will continue to happen and that doesn't in any way translate to the said content being bad or below average, because like it or not there will still be people out there who enjoyed and think very highly of it and not getting some award won't change that and it's okay to acknowledge their opinion and move on. Which is something your very myopic mind just can't seem to digest or fathom. Sometimes it's okay not to try too hard buddy, it really is okay...

And If you are just tunning in as a regular here, or new to our weekly episodes of "Precious Blunders" and wondering what the heck is going on. Or if there are any recap episodes worry not folks, as this show isn't like any other regular weekly show on the planet as episodes drop randomly and you can get 2, 3, even 4 episodes in a week. YES!!! you heard that right and guess what? it's just Monday and we already have a new episode and we still have 6 more days to go YAY!!!. What about the hotline you say? Well it's always open but am gonna warn ya, any attempt to further engage might just lead to you flinging your Precious ( you see what i did there dintcha? ) phone's into oblivion coz you see he is not just a rocket scientist no no, he is a surgeon, a court jester, a teacher, a musician, the most sought after movie director of all time, any occupation you can think of, he already has it under his belt, he is everything and if there was ever a Jack of all trade and master of every single one it's him. He has seen and done it all and his opinion on any and i mean anything at all is irrevocable and absolute and we mere mortals couldn't possibly hope to ever change that. So folks don't bother, and this is a bit of a trade secret but am gonna be giving it out for free for those of you just joining us and it's quite simple really...save yourselves the effort and do what our old timers tunning in from all around the globe have been doing since this show hit our screens years ago as will i myself henceforth and it's simply to watch and enjoy!! Hahaha!!!

And with that i bid you Good night, Good morning or Good afternoon wherever you are and always remember to stay safe folks. And i am your humble host for the day.... ________ .... signing out...🥱😴

What did we carry, what did we throw??
Ki la gbe? Ki la ju?
Lmfao

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:22am On Mar 05
7/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:34am On Mar 05
GrimValor:

Damn! This was some good cooking.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 7:58am On Mar 05
GrimValor:

WOW Smooth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:47am On Mar 05
Make I wait watch Shogun as premium TV nai another episode don join am. cry

At least I don dey clear some comot from my list.

BTW Regime episode 1 is out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Holav(m): 9:32am On Mar 05
Most anticipated TV series is coming dis June, nairaland TV series thread about to be having more than 10 pages in a week grin ..

#TEAMBLACK☠🐉

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 9:57am On Mar 05
AsaBlackheart:

Two people arguing about something they *probably* know nothing about and all their facts come from Google.

*on colos*

Let's say you're right and they didn't know anything about the subject until they did a little research. After ingesting what they discovered, are they still at ground zero with people like you? Of course, none of them are experts, nor have they ever claimed to be, but there is a difference between not knowing something and having basic knowledge.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23am On Mar 05
GrimValor:

No way you wrote this expecting me to read it all...
I'm not that jobless to read so many paragraphs of your nonsense insults.

The person claiming to be an adult is the first person to throw insults in an argument? The irony...

If you have a point, simply stick to the argument...

If you had the strength to write 10 or 20 long paragraphs to insult someone, you could have better spent that time arguing your point instead.

This is the problem I have with several Nigerians. Once they have nothing to say in an argument, they resort to insults...

It's one of the fastest ways to know someone who has no point in an argument. A person who has a point will drop succinct points...

The one who has nothing in his head to justify is point will start dishing insults because he has nothing to say

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32am On Mar 05
Baddestguyp:
The average movie/series discussion by Nigerians on Twitter and nairaland -

A: "This movie is trash 2/10"
B: "What are the issues with this movie, I think it was great"
A: "The acting was nonsense, infact the movie was just trash"
B: "Can you explain how it was trash, I thought the character arc of x character was done well, the story kept expanding and revealing layers"
A: "You're saying nonsense, it was just trash and I don't owe you any explanation...I'm free to call any movie I like trash, it's my opinion"
B: "But you should be able to explain or defend your opinion"
A: "Mumu leave me alone, it is trash and that is all"

OR

A: "This movie was great"
B: "I thought it was awful. (Proceeds to write and explain in long paragraphs many issues with the movie)"
A: "Mumu, you're saying nonsense, the movie was good. Everything you're saying doesn't make sense. You are expecting it to be like your favorite movie."
B: "tell me how my points don't make sense. And what brought my favorite movie into this conversation?"
A: "leave me alone, the movie was good, if you don't like it move along. Your favorite movie is trash"

Even though I tend to disagree with some people here and argue with them, I very much prefer those over the ones who make random statements that they cannot defend and resort to insults

The average movie/series discussion by Nigerians on Twitter and nairaland Part Two (2) -

Person A - *makes a point
Person B - You're wrong, it is actually this
Person A - I disagree with your opinion, here is X and Y reason
Person B - you're a fôol, you have no sense...this is why everyone makes fun of you. You have never had sense. You need to grow up.
*Proceeds to write 10 paragraphs insulting Person A because he has no point to counter

The fastest way to know the person who has no point in an argument, is to check the person who throws the first insult.

Someone who is confident of his points and can defend same will give clear arguments without needing to resort to insults.

The person claiming to be an adult is the one writing 10 paragraphs to insult another person online instead of engaging in a mature argument.

As much as I criticize the Reddit upvote and downvoted system, at least in most cases you get downvoted when you counter a solid argument with insults rather than your own argument.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39am On Mar 05
@ GrimValor

Again, back to the original argument.

Bleach TYBW does not have outstanding cinematography. Flashy visuals is not outstanding cinematography.

Ask yourself why Bleach was not nominated. Or why even Bleach fans and everyone else made no uproar as to Bleach not being nominated for that category.

There were uproar as to lack of nomination of several shows for different categories. There were uproar as to several shows losing various categories e.g Vinland Saga losing anime of the year. Chainsawman losing best cinematography caused an uproar

No one said anything about Bleach for best Cinematography because everyone knows it was not in competition.

The major contenders for Best Cinematography were:

1. Chainsawman
2. Heavenly Delusion
3. Vinland Saga

Bleach was not even in the contest at all. Even Jujutsu Kaisen that won it didn't deserve the award but won based on popularity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41am On Mar 05
Speakout03:

WOW Smooth

Herein lies the problem.

Since you support posts that insult when they have no argument... people will continue to do the same.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:44am On Mar 05
Kaycee7:
Damn! This was some good cooking.

The same problem. Supporting posts that insult instead of countering arguments. Rather than condemning insults in arguments, you support it.

You yourself will then come back later to complain how someone you're arguing with is resorting to insults rather than making points.

The moment a person introduces insults into an argument...they only detail the argument since no one can have any mature discourse anymore.

I mean, would you even take seriously the post of someone who insults you?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51am On Mar 05
@ GrimValor

Here is an example of Better Call Saul's highly praised cinematography. Even many people on this thread also praise the show for it's cinematography.

Best Cinematography is not about using flashy lights and visuals. You were just showing me flashy fight scenes with many colors and saying it deserves an award for best Cinematography.

There is a separate award for Best animation or visuals and Best Cinematography

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53am On Mar 05
Baddestguyp:
@ GrimValor

Here is an example of Better Call Saul's highly praised cinematography. Even many people on this thread also praise the show for it's cinematography.

Best Cinematography is not about using flashy lights and visuals. You were just showing me flashy fight scenes with many colors and saying it deserves an award for best Cinematography.

There is a separate award for Best animation or visuals and Best Cinematography

More

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 12:02pm On Mar 05
Baddestguyp:

Herein lies the problem.

Since you support posts that insult when they have no argument... people will continue to do the same.

I don't support insults, let give peace a chance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: OG316, Czsamanie, Baddestguyp(m) and 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155