Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3593763 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
kingsilly:
Second chance Season 1, just watched all current episodes(5), I'm subscribing to it.
Not bad @ all
Wait SECOND CHANCE as in Telemundo Second chance?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
francawilson:

Wait SECOND CHANCE as in Telemundo Second chance?

Very funny Franca, nAhh not that, it's an America show
Though I wouldn't deny that I didn't watch the telumundo version when it was running on local Tv. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
kingsilly:

Very funny Franca, nAhh not that, it's an America show
Though I wouldn't deny that I didn't watch the telumundo version when it was running on local Tv. grin

Ya.It was captivating back then #Schooldayz
Chai! Are u also using psiphon? Or which data bundle do u use to watch series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
francawilson:

Dude which phone are u using.I tried using psiphon but my phone kept downloading an incomplete version.Darkenrebel tried his best for me but to no avail.See what i downloaded
click on more option and screenshot what u c
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
francawilson:

Ya.It was captivating back then #Schooldayz
Chai! Are u also using psiphon? Or which data bundle do u use to watch series?

I close eye subscribe spectranet 8k 24gb, tweaks can get really frustrating @ times.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pls guys I need a link to download Bosch, before my data expire tomorrow I take God beg una
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pls guys I need a link to download Bosch season 1, before my data expire tomorrow I take God beg una
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Just passing through...

Check out my signature y'all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Singapore1:
click on more option and screenshot what u c
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2016
francawilson:
you are using an outdated version what type of phone are you using? That will determine the link i will give
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Singapore1:
you are using an outdated version what type of phone are you using? That will determine the link i will give
Was using Samsung S3 before.Just yesterday:my brother brainwashed me&swapped my S3 with grand neo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2016
francawilson:

Was using Samsung S3 before.Just yesterday:my brother brainwashed me&swapped my S3 with grand neo.
check the android version of your grand neo if its not 4.2 or later collect am back. Ok here is the thing, i will pm you and u ll gime ur whatsapp number and is will upload the one im using to dropbox then send the link to ur whatssap plus settings. Shikenah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2016
honeysplash:

I watch anything except for horror and sci-fi...... Lemme no of u can help sir
i quit dvd but i can give u the ones i downloaded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Singapore1:
check the android version of your grand neo if its not 4.2 or later collect am back. Ok here is the thing, i will pm you and u ll gime ur whatsapp number and is will upload the one im using to dropbox then send the link to ur whatssap plus settings. Shikenah
He has gone back to school.
Anyway I plan to get a new phone.Which do u recommend?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
francawilson:
He has gone back to school.
Anyway I plan to get a new phone.Which do u recommend?

It says Android 4.4.Here's a screen shot
dropbox link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/z7Jp9nxkGtXFIERUqLD2IuN350GYUeCSDdKPkIObOJ8FYpphNJIHRbHXGhbYQ7rh/file?dl=1eerm about the phone I am not a fan of any phone I can use any phone but must be
2GB ram
16GB memory oh dear and i love snapdragons
am using LG g pro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
So u guys couldn't help me out with the download link for BOSCH, I ended up wasting my data on some boring series. Anyways the data has expired
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lucifer...Limitless ..flash ..shannarah chronicles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
RWBY.
Whoa 28 minutes! shocked S**t got really really real.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Singapore1:
dropbox link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/z7Jp9nxkGtXFIERUqLD2IuN350GYUeCSDdKPkIObOJ8FYpphNJIHRbHXGhbYQ7rh/file?dl=1eerm about the phone I am not a fan of any phone I can use any phone but must be
2GB ram
16GB memory oh dear and i love snapdragons
am using LG g pro
Should I install drop box first?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
francawilson:

Should I install drop box first?
check ur mail ma'am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Guys am new on this thread... like to shatr the series av watched...

The Blacklist
Persons of Interest
Gotham
Sleepy Hollow
Hanibal
Agent X
Agent Carter
I-zombie
Into the bad lands
scorpion
sleepy hollow
constantine
last ship
The Librarians
Walking Dead
the strain
Under the dome
vikings
The Messengers
The Originals
The Following
Orphan Black

and a host of others
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Can anyone recommend a thrilling/horror or very good Sci fi to add to my watching list?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2016
oh my suits is just epic...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dennisworld1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Can anyone recommend a thrilling/horror or very good Sci fi to add to my watching list?
the working dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
dennisworld1:
the working dead
cheesy probably a mistake still funny sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

cheesy
probably a mistake still funny sha.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
dennisworld1:
the working dead
walking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
J0nyb0y:
you never list the one you hv watched na try quantico grin
Limitless
Agent Carter
Agent of shield
Daredevil
Jessica Jones ( got bored )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Singapore1:
you never list the one you hv watched na try quantico grin
Limitless
Agent Carter
Agent of shield
Daredevil
Jessica Jones ( got bored )
i listed the ones i have watched above... and forgot to include this ones you just list... the only one i have not watched is Limitless... reason i i want it to be out finished before downloading, i watched the trailer on youtube and its awesome... i hate the suspense of waiting 1week to download another episode... cheesy got bored of Jessica jones too at the 6th episode and stopped

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2845) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: AdorableJosh(m), Ellexy, Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.