Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3588124 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who else is watching Damien?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Feel free to hate Lord Baelish. grin grin

Started today.
I don't even know who that is yet.
I'm sure I will hate him though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2016
Elparaiso:

Started today.
I don't even know who that is yet.
I'm sure I will hate him though.
That's how useless he is. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2016
bykebyke:

You are wicked o
grin grin
It's somebody's career you are hating on like that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2016
bykebyke:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
This really got me cracking, make u no let am catch u oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 4:05am On Apr 12, 2016
What's up with PLL show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Mayfair from BlindSpot is a lesbian?

What kind of camera was used for the last episode?
Shaky shaky.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Feel free to hate Lord Baelish. grin grin

I'll pass.

He's my second favorite character after the wise Tyrion Lanister.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Elparaiso:

I'll pass.

He's my second favorite character after the wise Tyrion Lanister.
angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frei(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2016
cao:

Actually no, I've been too lazy to go to the cinema to watch movies. Plus, I've ignored a lot of tv shows. Frankly, it would be rather impossible for me to watch every available film, since I don't have enough time to do so & I don't speak/understand every language...
lol but at least' you've watched as much as you can.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PunterTim(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bratking:
Better call Saul.
Vince Gilligan!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
viickerz:
Who else is watching Damien?
Where I fit get this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
bykebyke:

angry

Whaat?
I like his deals so far.
Dude likes working in the background.
I am currently in episode 5, maybe he turns useless later, maybe he doesn't.

Still my second favorite character in GoT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
cao:

I think it's more about the directon her character was heading...

She must have known early on that she was going to be nothing more than a DISPOSABLE sidekick

Watch them bring in a new FEMALE lead as a new witness
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
cao:

Too late. The fight scenes in the pilot were very very questionable, but I liked episode 2 better. The lead actress has some facial expressions that just crack me up. I laughed way too much during the "...crazy chic with a gun" scene.

Its future is not bright....Good luck following
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sex and the city(how much sex can a person have? Samantha, I untie my scarfgrin)

The Simpsons.

Catching up on the episodes I missed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
mkmyers45:

She must have known early on that she was going to be nothing more than a DISPOSABLE sidekick

Watch them bring in a new FEMALE lead as a new witness
The show went from having equal leads in season 1 to...Abbie practically turning into a mother figure. They didn't even try to use her sister as a backup witness...na them sabi sha. My journey with 'em is over.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
cao:

The show went from having equal leads in season 1 to...Abbie practically turning into a mother figure. They didn't even try to use her sister as a backup witness...na them sabi sha. My journey with 'em is over.

Their mom angle was a big red flag for me though...EVEN their MUM insinuated that Crane's mission musnt fail then the I believe in you my daughter blah blah

We'll always have season 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
cao:

Shebi it's that Quantico shey?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
mkmyers45:

Their mom angle was a big red flag for me though...EVEN their MUM insinuated that Crane's mission musnt fail then the I believe in you my daughter blah blah

We'll always have season 1
True that.
bykebyke:

grin grin grin grin grin
Err...we're talking about Sleepy Hollow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
cao:

Err...we're talking about Sleepy Hollow.
I know...saw a chance to take a dig at Quantico..couldn't not take it. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin grin grin grin

bykebyke:

I know...saw a chance to take a dig at Quantico..couldn't not take it. grin

Dude

Are you sure Miss Chopra dosent pursue you in the dream with cutlass?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
mkmyers45:

Dude

Are you sure Miss Chopra dosent pursue you in the dream with cutlass?
Tah..she fit? grin

I come from a generation of legendary masquerade dancers. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Elparaiso:
Mayfair from BlindSpot is a lesbian?

What kind of camera was used for the last episode?
Shaky shaky.

Yeah she is. Long before she was involved in scandal with former CIA director
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Tah..she fit? grin

I come from a generation of legendary masquerade dancers. grin grin
this is QUANTIPHOBIA oo grin

i like the girl sha ( all her indian movies ), but i dont like the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Daredevil season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You did whatttt oya go back and see it again grin grin grin grin

Last time I watched it was about 2 years ago - going back to it now would be as difficult as a bulldog's nose not twitching in a Butcher's shop.

I'm sticking with Vikings for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rilwayne001: 6:35am On Apr 13, 2016
zube01:
How's that far go? Started watching it back then... But I lost interest... Wasn't looking interesting

Well, I just started watching it an so far the episode 1&2 is interesting.. Will continue today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CFCNigeria(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Two and a half men
Big bang theory
Smallville
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2016
RWBY Season 3.

Rooster Teeth wan kill person ooo. Cinder is shaping up to be an interesting villain. Are we finally going to see Ozpin fight? I don't think so but I can't stop hoping. Crow vs Winter was just................. I can't find the words. And he didn't even use his semblance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2016
legend of tommorow and MAOS

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2838) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Faboosuarez(m), 100naira(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.