Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3570713 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:35am On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Was Richard crying in the end of episode 2? I don't want to believe this is the death of his dream. Then there's the nucleus guys who also just cracked his middle out code, I feel sad.cry

Mr Belson is one crazy man. grin

It's disappointing that Jack could crush Richard's dream just like that. I thought he was a great guy if a tad manipulative, but episode 2 revealed his ruthless side. How's the product the stock?? He's bending his promise. angry

I was wondering how long it would take the Nucleus team to crack Middle-Out. Now, things are bound to get interesting. wink

Belson... that man self... grin grin The dude is understandably displeased the internet has nothing good to say about him. grin

That scene about horses tho... shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:41am On May 04, 2016
dubylhover:

i think im ok with d film..dunno hw d series wud be

Since you have watched the movie, you wouldn't have any problem discerning the theme of the premise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

i thought you would support me! darn!, you just shattered my heart grin grin

delineate some women you consider a paragon of beauty so i can compare & contrast. . . . kindly enumerate four or five of them as exempli grata.

actually it is. what else could be the motive power behind this maxim - 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"?. . .it's because beauty is not beholden to objectivity but rather individual perspective.

Husbands also say "my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world". . .a statement which in most cases is usually characterized by falsity. . . you see? beauty is overly subjective.
Sorry love, I didn't mean not to support you, we'll fix the shattered heart with chewing gum, I hope you have all the pieces? No worries there.grin

Errm from the top of my head, Candice Swanepoel, Beyonce, Naomi campbell, Gisele Bundchen and our very own Bianca Ojukwu. Everything about the physical appearance of these women is A+, they each meet every criteria required to be termed a paragon of beauty.

Well, from what is obtainable, I think it's pretty obvious that beauty only becomes subjective, when it involves 'averagely' pretty or handsome people, not about stunning ones, like anyone would take a look at Miss Swanepoel and argue about her being beautiful or not. grin

Btw, if you need pictures, you'll have to get them yourself.tongue

#notime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2016
Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2016
koice:

Since you have watched the movie, you wouldn't have any problem discerning the theme of the premise.

d film was good..brad pitts performance was excellent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49am On May 04, 2016
Wanna start Penny Dreadful.When I tell my friends I haven't seen it they start looking at me like I'm an alien or something.

Fück you Peer Pressure. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2016
koice:

It's disappointing that Jack could crush Richard's dream just like that. I thought he was a great guy if a tad manipulative, but episode 2 revealed his ruthless side. How's the product the stock?? He's bending his promise. angry

I was wondering how long it would take the Nucleus team to crack Middle-Out. Now, things are bound to get interesting. wink

Belson... that man self... grin grin The dude is understandably displeased the internet has nothing good to say about him. grin

That scene about horses tho... shocked shocked
I was really disappointed too, I totally fell for the good guy Persona Jack deceived us with, but the optimist in me, hasn't given up on him yet.

I hope it gets as interesting as I anticipate, seems like Belson is going to regret his decision to fire the nucleus division, although he was kinda vindicated in the previous episode where he said that one out of every 5 employee of his, deserves to be fired.grin

The doctor is another nutter

Doc: just one more thing, I gotta check your testicles

Richard: For like a hernia or something?

Doc: Nope, I just wanna make sure they are still there.

I died after that scene. grin grin

I honestly didn't see the horse thingy coming, these people are taking TV to a whole nother level shocked, I don't know what to expect next.

To think that some girls actually do horses, everybody is indeed not equal. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

i will beat him to a pulp if he ever tries such then send whatever's left of him to the order of the Night watch.

I'm just being objective here baby. . .his character is not meritorious of the encomiums excessively showered on him.

wikipedia even stated that Jon Snow was 14 years old in Season one. . . .another ponderous howler. . . . .and yet the actor playing the role already looked like Methuselah.
same thing happened in Smallville. . .Clark Kent was supposed to be a 16 year old teen and Tom Welling looked like a 37 year old. i don't know why directors cannot opt for actors whose facial features fits the hat of descriptions of the character.

alright.
I see.. I think I get what you're driving at.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao grin grin grin
this series is fucking awesome , grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
I was really disappointed too, I totally fell for the good guy Persona Jack deceived us with, but the optimist in me, hasn't given up on him yet.
Well, I know for a fact he's gonna f*ck up Pied Piper bad. I mean, he'd already said that that the product is the company's stock for crying out loud! It's quite apparent he doesn't a give a f*ck about them, he just want to build up his stocks and sell out fast. angry

freecocoa:

I hope it gets as interesting as I anticipate, seems like Belson is going to regret his decision to fire the nucleus division, although he was kinda vindicated in the previous episode where he said that one out of every 5 employee of his, deserves to be fired.grin

He's gonna regret it alright as those ex-Nucleus guys have no intention of telling the bastard who fired them.

I think the ex-Nucleus guys could end up forming their own company - it's almost inevitable, and since the salespeople hired by Jack have completely turned Pied Piper into something unrecognizable (and not in a good way), Richard, Dinesh, Gilfoyle, and Jared could quit Pied Piper altogether, and join forces with em. Richard may even end up competing against his own company.

^^ That would be crazy indeed. cheesy

freecocoa:

The doctor is another nutter

Doc: just one more thing, I gotta check your testicles

Richard: For like a hernia or something?

Doc: Nope, I just wanna make sure they are still there.

I died after that scene. grin grin
Yeah, Andy Daly is hilarious. grin grin

freecocoa:

I honestly didn't see the horse thingy coming, these people are taking TV to a whole nother level shocked, I don't know what to expect next.

To think that some girls actually do horses, everybody is indeed not equal. grin grin

HBO is crazy. As a premium channel, I understand they can do pretty much whatever they want, but there's gotta be a line somewhere. I mean, the penetration was quite visible and you could actually see the horse jizz. WTF! shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2016
dubylhover:

d film was good..brad pitts performance was excellent
Yup. The series is even better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:18pm On May 04, 2016
catching up on Htgawm

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2016
Person of interest... Why did this stupid ppl cancel dis series, alway filled with action pack.

Silicon valley finish the a2 season within a day. Richard alway end up making bad decision. Pray he would be able to hold that company.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:26pm On May 04, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
catching up on Htgawm

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

i will beat him to a pulp if he ever tries such then send whatever's left of him to the order of the Night watch.

I'm just being objective here baby. . .his character is not meritorious of the encomiums excessively showered on him.

wikipedia even stated that Jon Snow was 14 years old in Season one. . . .another ponderous howler. . . . .and yet the actor playing the role already looked like Methuselah.
same thing happened in Smallville. . .Clark Kent was supposed to be a 16 year old teen and Tom Welling looked like a 37 year old. i don't know why directors cannot opt for actors whose facial features fits the hat of descriptions of the character.
14 yrs really hahahahahaha is that the new age of 14, how would that old man be 14 in the at that time series na wa ooo?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2016
Penny Dreadful
The Walking Dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2016
Person of Interest.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:35pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

i told you before. Jon Snow is an overrated commodity . . . . no special traits, he's almost borderline intellectual functioning, is not enigmatic enough neither does he possess the flair of a demagogue, has never wheedled his way out a morass before or displayed anything a cubic metre in proximity to WITS. . . .he's also not a Don Juan grin. . .so why should anyone care if he's dead or not? Who Jon Snow don help?

Tyrrion is ahead of him in intelligence and charisma by an astronomical mile. i wonder why a lot of people fuss over him though.

what about your friend, Arya Stark? that evil little bïtch grin
I think this next episode will tell everybody why Jon snow is special.
I hope am wrong and the show will take another direction cause I don't like the theory at all.

still watching Mad Men and seriously considering taking up smoking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 6:48pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Sorry love, I didn't mean not to support you, we'll fix the shattered heart with chewing gum, I hope you have all the pieces? No worries there.grin

you wanna hold the high & mighty darkrebel's heart with a chewing gum? shocked shocked
recite 50 Hails Marys and chant the Credo 8 times as penance before you give vent to sleep tonight. you have greatly sinned against god and man. grin

freecocoa:

Errm from the top of my head, Candice Swanepoel, Beyonce, Naomi campbell, Gisele Bundchen and our very own Bianca Ojukwu. Everything about the physical appearance of these women is A+, they each meet every criteria required to be termed a paragon of beauty

hahaha. . . .i was expecting you to mention the likes of Omotola Jolade & co. how in Jupiter's cöck is Gisele Bundchen A+ and Patton isn't?. . . lolol Beyonce is an over-hyped commodity jare. take the media frenzy and Jay Z away and she's plain ole regular Jane.
Bianca Ojukwu? lol. is you fücking with me?

i practically died when i saw Naomi Campbell in the list (her photo is at the end of this post(saying she's A+ and Patton doesn't make the cut is quite risible)

all of the aforementioned are all beautiful women but claiming these women are paragons of beauty while Candice Patton isn't is obviously a biased assessment & one that holds no water. . . .not even sachet water cheesy

freecocoa:

Well, from what is obtainable, I think it's pretty obvious that beauty only becomes subjective, when it involves 'averagely' pretty or handsome people, not about stunning ones, like anyone would take a look at Miss Swanepoel and argue about her being beautiful or not grin

of course. . .same way no one would steal a look at Patton and claim she's not beautiful or a forbisen of beauty. it all boils down to preference and if i had to pick betwixt C.Patton and all of those you adumbrated whom I'd like to spend a weekend with in the Canary Islands then Patton would be at the receiving end of my libertine fingers.

freecocoa:

Btw, if you need pictures, you'll have to get them yourself.tongue
#notime

i know who there is to know in pop culture and the entertainment world. all the women you mentioned were people i was already well familiar with. tongue. i have a very behemoth mind palace you know. .grin

do you watch big bang theory?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I think this next episode will tell everybody why Jon snow is special
I hope am wrong and the show will take another direction cause I don't like the theory at all.

still watching Mad Men and seriously consider king taking up smoking.

so it had to take them SIX SEASONS before the watchers can be privy to why Jon Snow is special?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 7:13pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

so it had to take them SIX SEASONS before the watchers can be privy to why Jon Snow is special?

yes,it may not happen but we'll be getting some sort of flashback this Sunday.
some people already figured it out I just hope they are wrong.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
Cuckoo grin

The Brits certainly know how to do good comedy, Americans are learners.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
Rebel still on about Patton?

He hasn't used the Hypo I bought for him to wash his eyes yet? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:17pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

you wanna hold the high & mighty darkrebel's heart with a chewing gum? shocked shocked
recite 50 Hails Marys and chant the Credo 8 times as penance before you give vent to sleep tonight. you have greatly sinned against god and man. grin

hahaha. . . .i was expecting you to mention the likes of Omotola Jolade & co. how in Jupiter's cöck is Gisele Bundchen A+ and Patton isn't?. . . lolol Beyonce is an over-hyped commodity jare. take the media frenzy and Jay Z away and she's plain ole regular Jane.
Bianca Ojukwu? lol. is you fücking with me?

i practically died when i saw Naomi Campbell in the list (her photo is at the end of this post(saying she's A+ and Patton doesn't make the cut is quite risible)

all of the aforementioned are all beautiful women but claiming these women are paragons of beauty while Candice Patton isn't is obviously a biased assessment & one that holds no water. . . .not even sachet water cheesy

of course. . .same way no one would steal a look at Patton and claim she's not beautiful or a forbisen of beauty. it all boils down to preference and if i had to pick betwixt C.Patton and all of those you adumbrated whom I'd like to spend a weekend with in the Canary Islands then Patton would be at the receiving end of my libertine fingers.

i know who there is to know in pop culture and the entertainment world. all the women you mentioned were people i was already well familiar with. tongue. i have a very behemoth mind palace you know. .grin

We are supposed to really start arguing about who's more beautiful between Swanepoel and Patton? C'mon, but if you think she's world's most beautiful woman, you can hold on as tightly as can ever be, doesn't automatically make her that.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:01pm On May 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao grin grin grin
You don't mess with Pam.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zasious(f): 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
Empire and Jane the virgin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
We are supposed to really start arguing about who's more beautiful between Swanepoel and Patton? C'mon, but if you think she's world's most beautiful woman, you can hold on as tightly as can ever be, doesn't automatically make her that.grin

Okies.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:22pm On May 04, 2016
cao:

You don't mess with Pam.

when my ban is lifted tomorrow, expect my pm. i have final found the missing piece to my heart and the apple of my eyes(the one bykebyke wrongly claimed needs repair).

expect a TV/series marriage before the end of 2016 y'all. the darkrebel is taking the bold step tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:23pm On May 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Rebel still on about Patton?

He hasn't used the Hypo I bought for him to wash his eyes yet? grin grin

-------

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

when my ban is lifted tomorrow, expect my pm. i have final found the missing piece to my heart and the apple of my eyes(the one bykebyke wrongly claimed needs repair).

expect a TV/series marriage before the end of 2016 y'all. the darkrebel is taking the bold step tomorrow.
Finally..it was getting too obvious. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:37pm On May 04, 2016
bykebyke:

Finally..it was getting too obvious. grin grin

i just wanna have a nice chat with my moderator. . . . .about umm umm umm the development of Nairaland cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Consiglier: 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I think this next episode will tell everybody why Jon snow is special.

still watching Mad Men and seriously considering taking up smoking.

Mad Men is dope, couldn't believe I watched the whole 7 seasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.