Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3573049 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 4:03pm On May 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
So sad & angry its Banshee's last season. The realest shows keep getting cancelled ehile the dumb ones keep getting renewed....

Why sad and angry?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2016
bykebyke:
Baelish the failish should see this. grin grin
What's the name?
must you mention him?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
Singapore1:
must you mention him?
So it's a crime to call someone to come and see good advice?grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ayena: 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
please help me. i usually use kick ass torrent to download my series and movies on PC
however, i'm kinda stuck now, finding it difficult to download the torrent like the procedure has changed or something.
please can someone help me out or provide another alternative.
really appreciated.
thanx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
ayena:
please help me. i usually use kick ass torrent to download my series and movies on PC
however, i'm kinda stuck now, finding it difficult to download the torrent like the procedure has changed or something.
really appreciated.
thanx
why are you stuck
( using customer care voice ) welcome to nairaland tv/movies customer care representative how may we help you?
to find a way to be download series directly press 1
to download an app for pc to be downloading your series press 2
press 3 to fix your kickass torrent problem
press for 4 to listen again
press 5 to go to the previous menu grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ayena: 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
pls ALL of the above. just need to download my series asap. i have missed a whole lot.
Singapore1:
why are you stuck
( using customer care voice ) welcome to nairaland tv/movies customer care representative how may we help you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2016
ayena:
pls ALL of the above. just need to download my series asap. i have missed a whole lot.
if you want to download from torrent https://kat.cr
to download directly [url]watchseries.ag[/url] then search for any series you want and always use happystream way to download ( as i find them reliable )
fo popular series go to dayt.se ( i love them as you can stream, download and torrent but they have limited series )

however if you are using mobile to download i will direct you to another customer care representative ( koice )
and if you are a fan of comedy and frank underwood i will direct you to one guy doing IT in our company ( bykebyke ) undecided
have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Savyy(f): 8:29pm On May 08, 2016
Dygeasy:
How's it? I've seen someone mention it.
it's quite interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
ayena:
really appreciated.
thanx

I don't really understand your problem but I have a relatively extreme solution

If you just watch and delete, like me, I would advise that you download BlueStacks for your PC. Then use any Android torrent downloader to download your movies. Bluestack gives you 15 gb of space too.

But like I said, its extreme but not harmful.
Personally, I use Bluestacks so my PC would be free from Viruses that may be attached to files I want to download from the internet.

Once again, use this if your problem is still not solved.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2016
MuhdG:

lol. guy abeg when will it be back

filming is set to begin in Spring as soon as Wentworth and Purcell have wrapped on the first season of Legends Of Tomorrow. there is no specific date yet as to when it is premiering.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ayena: 8:45pm On May 08, 2016
pls ur no so i can understand u clearly
Singapore1:
to download directly [url]watchseries.ag[/url] then search for any series you want and always use happystream way to download ( as i find them reliable )
fo popular series go to dayt.se ( i love them as you can stream, download and torrent but they have limited series )

however if you are using mobile to download i will direct you to another customer care representative ( koice )
and if you are a fan of comedy and frank underwood i will direct you to one guy doing IT in our company ( bykebyke ) undecided
have a nice day
thanx a bunch. guess i was on another kick ass site where http://kickasstorrentsim.com/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2016
ayena:
pls ur no so i can understand u clearly
i dont get you bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mandsf: 9:08pm On May 08, 2016
The Brave and the Bold.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2016
Savyy:
it's quite interesting
I'll check it out then.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
naijababe:
I officially hate Shonda Rhimes!

That woman is against happy people angry

EnlightenedSoul, you wil not believe what just happened in Grey's cry cry cry
What happened?Which season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
tunnex190:

Can you get me a link?
Checkout directlink.tk or ovagames But I highly recommend directlink. You've got crack for Fifa16?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2016
bykebyke:
Wanna start Penny Dreadful.When I tell my friends I haven't seen it they start looking at me like I'm an alien or something.

Fück you Peer Pressure. grin grin
Hahahaha Thats the feeling.
Happens a lot to me in musics.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maguydr: 10:37pm On May 08, 2016
The Office.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 08, 2016
SupaC:

What happened?Which season?

S12 E16
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2016
naijababe:

S12 E16
You've gone so far. Am just starting s08
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2016
The only reasonable scenes from yesterday's boring episode!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2016
.... And no Fake-ish yet!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12am On May 09, 2016
Singapore1:

have a nice day

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluh(f): 11:03am On May 09, 2016
Singapore1:
why are you stuck
Awww....i like you already cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2016
toluh:

Awww....i like you already cheesy
grin
customer's satisfaction is our greatest concern
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 09, 2016
Heartless Bastard grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Looking at God eater, seen a bit of Aijn but havent fully committed yet, you seen Gintama peeps said its really good but the beginning was slow so i stopped.
try kabaneri its on kiss anime nah only 5 don come out... i heard that the producers of tokyo ghoul are responsible for it and after watching it i know say e get potential
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 12:12pm On May 09, 2016
SupaC:

Checkout directlink.tk or ovagames
But I highly recommend directlink.
You've got crack for Fifa16?

Nope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 09, 2016
Chicago fire, Chicago pd, and Chicago med

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 09, 2016
paschal1995:
Chicago fire, Chicago pd, and Chicago med
The Three Trashketeers. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2016
SupaC:

You've gone so far.
Am just starting s08

Ok, I won't post a spoiler then

@ Thread, I just started Vikings, the violence put me off to begin with but I am enjoying it now. Those Vikings are brutes/savages shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.