Stats: 3,166,538 members, 7,865,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3594123 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by orijinalApreel(f): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
philbubs:

that is one lovely show just saw the first episode so cool
saw the 2 episodes can't wait for the rest.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Playhouse Presents

British anthology series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Peaky Blunders season3 finale..

Wow. shocked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Gotham S2
Sword Art Online
Fresh Off The Boat
Akame Ga Kill
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by princesuko(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hunters you guys should follow this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
The red road making sense. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Egohunter: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Has how to get away with murder been cancelled??
best seasonal.. The sopranos ( old but always good to rewatch )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Egohunter:
Has how to get away with murder been cancelled??

best seasonal.. The sopranos ( old but always good to rewatch )
the sopranos...a classic of epic proportions. never gets old.cheesy

*edit*
it just occurred to me that James Gandolfini(Tony Soprano) of blessed memory starred "In the loop" before passing away in Italy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Egohunter: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bratking:

the sopranos...a classic of epic proportions. never gets old.cheesy

*edit*
it just occurred to me that James Gandolfini(Tony Soprano) of blessed memory starred "In the loop" before passing away in Italy.
wow...just read up abt his death. died a great man thou, was recoqnised by both italian and American communities in different aspects
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Egohunter:
wow...just read up abt his death. died a great man thou, was recoqnised by both italian and American communities in different aspects

indeed! the man died a legend. such a sad loss.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2016
dannyboii1:
Hey guys downloading just got easier for those using torrent
It's now a dream come true because u can now cache ur torrent and download directly from you Internet download manager.... Just register with this link and get free 2.5GB bandwidth space. And
Start downloading https://www.seedr.cc/?r=195641

caching and direct download of torrent files is nothing new. what matters is the bandwidth space so what do you expect me to do with a misery 2.5gig when I exceed a minimum of 4.5gig on a complete season weekly. I download large files 720p. increase the free bandwidth space to accommodate several large file downloads and 1 assure you I will be there instantly like white on rice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Why did Sundance have to cancelled this Red road self? the series of this calibre deserve at least 4 seasons. angry I can't help drawing some comparison between it and Banshee. they both have native indians, cops, indian renegades,dead bodies and stubborn women cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by halmeyd(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Bomz:
Blackish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
pls where did u download blackish? nd is it up to seasn 2 episode24?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:
hello my Bro.. pls can I get the link so I can download this show.. been searching for it for a while without success..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
hakeemlyon:
hello my Bro.. pls can I get the link so I can download this show.. been searching for it for a while without success..

the complete season one and two are on kickass torrent. for smaller files, try www. watchseries . ag make sure download with idm.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by damiso(f): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Finally getting into Billions

In my head though Damian Lewis is typecast as Brody grin but getting round to liking Bobby Axlerod. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Parenthood cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Started The Leftovers,slow as fück. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
bykebyke:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
bykebyke:
lol...thank God I stumbled on this! I no watch again grin
Game of Thrones and "Qwantico" on point!! grin
Oh boy! I no say na me mention u...but let this slide grin
Make wetin happen for page 17 no happen again cheesy

And some niggas just quickly peruse page 17 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
bykebyke:

it's a slow burner what did you expect. so follow the storyline and keep faith...the 2nd season will literally blow you away, guaranteed. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
"Rectify" is possibly one of the slowest tv series in modern era but one of the best well detailed and scripted series I have ever watched. so compelling...I can't literally tear my eyes away! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Anyone looking forward to OITNB? Naijababe you ready for black cindy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
iyke1989:
lol...thank God I stumbled on this! I no watch again grin
E make sense o,but e slow die. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

it's a slow burner what did you expect. so follow the storyline and keep faith...the 2nd season will literally blow you away, guaranteed. cheesy
Yeah of course.

Never planned dropping it sef,not when The Scavo twins are amongst the cast.
+
Fine face Margaret Qualley. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
bykebyke:

E make sense o,but e slow die. grin
slow not in my dictionary.....need something fast paced like ...banshee and *Qwantico* grin
Recommend some for me...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
iyke1989:
slow not in my dictionary.....need something fast paced like ...banshee and *Qwantico* grin
Recommend some for me...
Deh find wetin I go talk. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
bykebyke:

Deh find wetin I go talk. grin
la recommend I say make u recommend LA grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
iyke1989:
la recommend I say make u recommend LA grin
Needle's eye
Crack in the wall
So Wrong,So Wright

Since you enjoy Quantico,you will definitely enjoy those.

Best part is you wouldn't have to download any,they air in the local stations we have in Nigeria.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
#$€

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2845) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calibrator, LordAdam16, Floki737, seunot and 1 guest(s)