Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514337 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

I don't even know why iv been craving real horror movies this days...... and this american horror story is not giving me what I want
Maybe i know what you want. You've been feeling quite adventurous these days, right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Maybe i know what you want. You've been feeling quite adventurous these days, right?

exactly......

but when it comes to movies, I don't understand myself..... sometimes I'm searching everywhere for comedy or adventures, thrillers sometimes childish movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

exactly......

but when it comes to movies, I don't understand myself..... sometimes I'm searching everywhere for comedy or adventures, thrillers sometimes childish movies
Hmmmm. . . So you're longing for some horror now, right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hmmmm. . . So you're longing for some horror now, right?

yuppy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

yuppy
Hmmmm. . . have you seen Supernaturals?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hmmmm. . . have you seen Supernaturals?

yes..... what I want is a series where they would rip off someone's head and show it or rip off someone's heart or something like that....

zombies eating live people, aliens, witches....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

yes..... what I want is a series where they would rip off someone's head and show it or rip off someone's heart or something like that....

Haha! That's interesting. What about vampires?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Haha! That's interesting. What about vampires?

no, I'm tired of them.... too many vampire movies.... they don't freak me anymore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

no, I'm tired of them.... too many vampire movies.... they don't freak me anymore
Then i suggest you peep Solace, another thriller starring serial killer role legend, Anthony Hopkins. This is another horror movie masterpiece. Displaying a lot of cutting, blood spilling and grimy scenes. So scaaary! You'd love it. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Then i suggest you peep Solace, another thriller starring serial killer role legend, Anthony Hopkins. This is another horror movie masterpiece. Displaying a lot of cutting, blood spilling and grimy scenes. So scaaary! You'd love it. smiley

are u sure.... I'm taking ur word for what it is

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

are u sure.... I'm taking ur word for what it is
Take it from me, ma'm. Solace is the movie you want to see now. wink

Meanwhile, what's your name? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Take it from me, ma'm. Solace is the movie you want to see now. wink

Meanwhile, what's your name? smiley

my moniker is my name..... Adewura
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

my moniker is my name..... Adewura
Hmmm. . . Demila Adewura? i guess that's yoruba. What does it mean? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hmmm. . . Demila Adewura? i guess that's yoruba. What does it mean? smiley

just forget the first part and concentrate on Adewura... that means golden crown
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

just forget the first part and concentrate on Adewura... that means golden crown
Ok. Beautiful name. My own name is Gift.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Ok. Beautiful name. My own name is Gift.

cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

cool
Lol, you think? Thanks anyways.

Can i ask you for a favor? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Lol, you think? Thanks anyways.
Can i ask you for a favor? smiley

to support you for Mr nairaland?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

to support you for Mr nairaland?
Absolutely.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Absolutely.

lol....let's see how it goes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GIYAZZ(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
demiladegold:

lol....let's see how it goes
Does this mean i should be optimistic about getting your support, even with all these fine fishers of men going around entreating forum members to support them? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 2:37am On Jul 03, 2016
demiladegold:

"The Walking dead" should satisfy your urge. Then you can see "Strain" too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2016
bigblangston:
"The Walking dead" should satisfy your urge. Then you can see "Strain" too.

thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by otobomax(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2016
GIYAZZ:
And this days i just derive peasure in downloading and uloading movies for people to download. even the New Batman vs Superman dawn of Justice, thats the extended version have not had time to watchit. The last time i watched a real movie was "Now u see me 2". That movie is super dope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by otobomax(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2016
And anyways wanna drop this: For those of you that might want to unlock your spectranet pocket mifi so you can use other network provider(mtn,etisalat,glo,airtel,smile,swift,ntel...) and you stay in lagos. contact or whatsapp me on 08188909917.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
demiladegold:

series like Ash vs Evil Dead, The Walking dead series( also Fear The Waking Dead) The 100, Penny Dreadful, The Originals, Wyonna Earp, Dexter....all gory grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hydrog3n(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
GOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by demiladegold(f): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
iyke1989:
series like Ash vs Evil Dead, The Walking dead series( also Fear The Waking Dead) The 100, Penny Dreadful, The Originals, Wyonna Earp, Dexter....all gory grin

thank you sir.... I'm going to try wyonna Earp. I like the tittle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
demiladegold:

try the 100 am so sure you will like it.. Especially season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
demiladegold:

okay... U welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: bolagabriella and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.