Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,242 members, 7,849,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3568516 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2016
isn't anyone talking about the walking dead... really can't wait for season 7...scorpion is also epic

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2016
lymelyte:
same here. I just hope it isn't Wes.
i think its either wes or sam (i hope its Bonnie i hate her) .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2016
afrobaby:

It is either WES or davies's boyfriend for her to be crying so much, tht movie is so tricky, confusing, interesting, it is dope. I need to ask, was it FRank annalise went to meet at the pool side?

Designated survivor is interesting too, personally any keifer movie is interesting to me, I watched his true confession, jusy a season with few episodes and enjoyed it. Seeing nikita and jack in the same series is just blowing my mind off,
Hurray, The blacklist is back, and Redd is hotter than before.
The blindspot is also getting better
i have another theory on hwtgawm....what if Annalise killed Frank and Burned her house and was faking the whole crying scene and the emotional outburst so that people won't know she was behind it.

yh Designated survivor is Dope , keifer sutherland is killing it and this second season of blindspot is making a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OohMpa: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Is Ooh Mpa the only person that doesn't fancy HTGAWM? cry

It's typical Shonda Rhimes...
Still don't believe people appreciate plot twists with consequent bland revelations

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
OohMpa:

Still don't believe people appreciate plot twists with consequent bland revelations
As in eh I don't even understand. undecided undecided

Ditched it after watching season one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2016
OohMpa:

it's for females jhor lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Singapore1:

it's for females jhor lipsrsealed
Fücking sexist. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Fücking sexist. grin grin

but it's the truth ( nothing but the truth !!! )

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
Singapore1:

but it's the truth ( nothing but the truth !!! )

Na you sabi. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Na you sabi. grin

you won't understand grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
The unrealistic nature of some of the court scenes in HTGAWM is a turn off.... I'm just watching out of boredom now

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
mkmyers45:
The unrealistic nature of some of the court scenes in HTGAWM is a turn off.... I'm just watching out of boredom now
Arent a lot of scenes in some series unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Arent a lot of scenes in some series unrealistic.
In sci-fi and supernatural flicks it's somewhat permitable but for original flicks it's off putting.

P.S: that's why I try to avoid supernatural flicks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
moufan:
it's generally funny by my own definition.dat i find it funny doesn't mean you will.so you could try it

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg who has seen Bloodline... Downloaded s1 and 2 but watching it looks booring...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lethal weapon looks promising
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joankash: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
am watching tyrant and is dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
After a day that couldn't have gone any better.

Time to just. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Superstore is damn funny grin . You have to see it guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 2:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Kingdom cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
mkmyers45:
In sci-fi and supernatural flicks it's somewhat permitable but for original flicks it's off putting.

P.S: that's why I try to avoid supernatural flicks
Im not just talking of sci-fi and paranormal kinds of series there are some shows that arent that and some things are still unrealistic infact sometimes some events/occurrences that happen in series are rebutted by experts and say thats not how its done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebiye55(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chicago Med S2

Chicago PD S4

Blindspot S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
isn't anyone talking about the walking dead... really can't wait for season 7...scorpion is also epic

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
watching ... QUANTICO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bobbybube:

I've seen those series too and I really enjoyed them. Can you recommended any recent series as nice and enthralling as those?

Any other person in the house can help a brother as well.

1. i personally like "sense8", season 1 have been done. season two coming in soon, next year January. Try and check the first two episode and see for yourself.

2. i liked "whispers", had lot of child actors but it was cancelled after the first season. a lot of strange things happened.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Singapore1:
watching ... QUANTICO grin

Olodo. grin grin

Meanwhile,The Gallaghers are returning to our screens on Oct 2nd.

Love ember months. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Now watching sons of anarchy season 6. i stopped in season 5 for a long time. one of the best shows that hardly get mentions. once had debate among friends on which was better between sons of anarchy and breaking bad.

There will be a sons of anarchy prequel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
bykebyke:

Olodo. grin grin

Meanwhile,The Gallaghers are returning to our screens on Oct 2nd.

Love ember months. cheesy
that's how to get your attention grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Singapore1:

that's how to get your attention grin
Stop giving peeps cheat code. angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Power, Lost, Shameless, HTGAWM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by A40(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Ballers Season Finale

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m), abduleez1(m), Barrywhyte1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.