Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538620 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 1:27am On Oct 06, 2016
OGeeKush:
Guys pls i need some new comedy series to watch. I already watch ; how i met your mother,the simpsons, family guy, the big bang theory, 2 broke girls, better call saul, modern family and brooklyn nine nine.. Pls i need new ones. Any recommendations
Try Baby Daddy or Mom.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:25am On Oct 06, 2016
bykebyke:

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time On

1) Stop wasting your time watching rubbish on TV

How many times have you sat through an entire TV programme and then ended up complaining about how awful it was? This experience is too common not to learn from. Be proactive. Switch off the TV when a programme is boring and put that time to use for something more productive.

grin tongue tongue
Why not stop wasting your time watching too much tv and do something productive.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2016
fztvseries is now better..its got a cool feel...Think they've updated all their movies.

plus it even has the latest episode of Designated survivor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Why not stop wasting your time watching too much tv and do something productive.
Does watching too much T.v really matter?

Especially when you learn things from the T.v you watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
bykebyke:

following your lesson i wont even bother myself watching arrow ( new episode )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Singapore1:

following your lesson i wont even bother myself watching arrow ( new episode )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
bykebyke:
Lol is that the excuse.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Lol is that the excuse.....
What excuse?

Can you say stop reading too much books and use that time to do something productive?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hooten & the Lady.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
bykebyke:

What excuse?

Can you say stop reading too much books and use that time to do something productive?
Something productive might not be books there are some books u might not really need to read, ok what knowledge have u gotten from tv that u have applied and it greatly benefited you mention 5 examples, by the way im advising myself too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
T0MMY:
The Purge Is Being Turned Into A TV Series.
Source:
www.unilad.co.uk/tv/the-purge-is-being-turned-into-a-tv-series/
Damn. This will be awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thought someone might need this.
You can easily find any soundtrack, theme song, and instrumental from any of your favourite tv shows or movies using this site www.tunefind.com very easy to use.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Something productive might not be books there are some books u might not really need to read, ok what knowledge have u gotten from tv that u have applied and it greatly benefited you mention 5 examples, by the way im advising myself too.
Breaking Bad..Becoming An Irreplaceable Cog In The Machine,Making people always need you in any gathering so you can't be discarded.

Game of Thrones...Accept/Own your flaws.
"Never forget what you are for surely the world will not,Armour yourself in it and it can never be used to hurt you"...Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow after calling him a Bastard..Anytime I call someone fat and the person gets angry..I use this line to justify why I called them fat. grin grin

How I Met Your Mother:Everyone has their Robin,just wait.

House of Cards:Become a problem solver.Frank has taught me not to spend much time feeling bad about setbacks.
Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel..Don't let your weakness become your downfall..I love this one. grin

Quantico:No matter how good it looks,if it isn't worth it..Discard it.
And like Frank Underwood also taught us,Have no patience for Useless things.grin grin tongue

Basically.. watching T.v is good..as long as it is the right TV.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Boring:
Westworld..menh dis tin na movie o not series...

Big name cast..

10/10 westworld
wow I'm so watching this. It's science fiction ➕ it's rating on IMDb is 9.3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
realtem:
wow I'm so watching this. It's science fiction ➕ it's rating on IMDb is 9.3
U gonna enjoy every bit of it mehn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Breaking Bad..Becoming An Irreplaceable Cog In The Machine,Making people always need you in any gathering so you can't be discarded.

"Never forget what you are for surely the world will not,Armour yourself in it and it can never be used to hurt you"...Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow after calling him a Bastard..Anytime I call someone fat and the person gets angry..I use this line to justify why I called them fat. grin grin

House of Cards:Become a problem solver.Frank has taught me not to spend much time feeling bad about setbacks.
Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel..Don't let your weakness become your downfall..I love this one. grin

And like Frank Underwood also taught us,Have no patience for Useless things.grin grin tongue

Minus Quantico from the list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
lymelyte:
care to explain what this tv series is about? I watched it but I want to fully understand it. grin
LOL.. It's just great.. I don't know where to start o..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
bykebyke:

I see what you did with Quantico, and only God will judge you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Am I the only person who thinks Quantico is shit?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
On my last episode of my catchup on Dark Matter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
realtem:

You are not alone bro...You are not alone angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
whuz watching luke cage? jidenna performed on stage in episode 5. but too bad he performed in front of an empty tables and chairs. he did droped some sick bars tho.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
realtem:
learn to spot sarcasm, oya read what he said again abt Quantico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
realtem:
Am I the only person who thinks Quantico is sh.it?

So what you are saying is that you are the only one with sense?

That hurts...

I will shoot all quantico fans on sight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2016
steppin:

Try Baby Daddy or Mom.
blackish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

You are not alone bro...You are not alone angry

Season 2 is the same thing with season 1..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2016
realtem:
nope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:28am On Oct 07, 2016
12 Monkeys season 2 done and dusted.
At this point the paradoxes and interwoven time streams have gotten so confusing I have just stopped trying to work it all out. But I am still loving the show. Looking forward to S3.

Wonder if the hunt for the virus is now essentially over and now it is all about the battle for time ? Especially now we know that The Witness is the real Time Jesus!

The night of loading...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:36am On Oct 07, 2016
On my last episode of my catchup on Killjoys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 07, 2016
Elparaiso:

I see what you did with Quantico, and only God will judge you.
Before nko..Who else? grin tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2016
MJBOLT:

Season 2 is the same thing with season 1..

didn't even bother watching

watched most episodes of season 1 on "fast forward"

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), GloriousGbola, WriterrNg and 2 guest(s)