Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3588407 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viking007(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Donmeks20:

the season 1 started of good but am beginning to loose interest in the series. the characters especially paterson tend to be too smart to anticipate events. honestly its beginning to tire me out.
season 2 is interesting but I just downloaded d episode 7 its not as I expected but the episodes to come will be great due the findings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
I'm currently watching power season 3. Just too many fuckery in this season. Can't believe I saw 50cent black as.s damn!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Watching the season that gave Tatiana Maslany her first Emmy. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Watching the season that gave Tatiana Maslany her first Emmy. cheesy
if its orphan black then u late to the party
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

I will soon remove it. Thanks for the reminder.
If I must talk about Tecno off NL, I would own a Vlog.

That was earlier this year.
I was a guest at the radio station.

You are welcome.

Why would you need to own a vlog? Is it necessary? I deduce you work for Techno. Am I right?

What radio station? Do you still have the recording? I want to hear it so as to know if your elocutionary skills are half as good as your vocabulary and verbal artistry, or if you sound like Iya Rainbow affecting a Texan accent. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
prettyboi1989:

if its orphan black then u late to the party
Yes I know,waited for it to get completed before I start watching,then I completely forgot about the series.

Now I'm catching up. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Vivly:
sad sad Why was Tyrant cancelled?

the third season was an absolute disaster! Trash. Promised myself never to torture my eyes with season 4 even if it was renewed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Vivly:

I went on google and read everything. Wack storyline and bad acting from the Bassam character. Happy Sunday!

The first 2 seasons were OK, but the 3rd season? I don't just know, everything about it was whack, it's not about Adam reyner (bassam) what I think the problem is was the script.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
I'm currently watching power season 3. Just too many fuckery in this season. Can't believe I saw 50cent black as.s damn!

Didn't see his d1ck too?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
The walking dead Season 7 Episode 1 is so bloody... I use to think Governor from season 3 was tough until they introduced Negan, mehn that guy is so gruesome....he made Rick cry like a baby
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 12:42am On Oct 28, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You are welcome.

Why would you need to own a vlog? Is it necessary? I deduce you work for Techno. Am I right?

What radio station? Do you still have the recording? I want to hear it so as to know if your elocutionary skills are half as good as your vocabulary and verbal artistry, or if you sound like Iya Rainbow affecting a Texan accent. cheesy

Not yet, though it's something I look forward to in the near future.

No recording o
But trust me, I did do Justice.

I have the kind of voice people like to hear over electronic devices. That don't mean I sound like one Barbie doll or stuff.

Someday, I will upload a VN and tag you.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2016
pls can anyone help with a good subtitle app...Subloader seems not to be working
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Finally finished watching Becker. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I'm doing a Marathon. Watching it from the beginning again.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Not yet, though it's something I look forward to in the near future.

No recording o
But trust me, I did do Justice.

I have the kind of voice people like to hear over electronic devices. That don't mean I sound like one Barbie doll or stuff.

Someday, I will upload a VN and tag you.

Arggg, you went to a radio station and did not think it necessary to record yourself? Apparently you are not the type of person given to keeping of diaries or a track record of the things she experiences as she runs through the gauntlet of life.

I would have tried ferreting it out by rummaging through the archives of the radio station's website, but I do not think Nigerian radio stations make available recordings of shows for download.
Do you listen to radio regularly? My favourite Nigerian stations are Wfm, Nigerian Info and Radio Continental.

A Barbie doll does not have particular way it sounds, and that's because it is a stuffed inanimate object void of life and substance. That's a terrible metaphor, E.Coli. Can I call you E.Coli? tongue

I can't wait to hear this voice oooo. This one you are already making mouth. cheesy

Are you still watching The Flash? I caught you mouthing on your thread about how you think the new season makes for a boring watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Ooogh!! You'll enjoy it.. I'm done with Season 3..
Hello guys, my attention has been drawn to some/group of people writing/championing some unhealthy tales about sleekyshuga and make reference to me as per what transpired between us last year.

I wish to state categorically here that I have no beef with sleekyshuga anymore, we have settled our differences and whosoever calls her 'Asewo' or any other unhealthy name(s) does so at his/her own peril.

It's natural to have issues and get it resolved. Thanks and God bless.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2016
How To Get Away With Murder...
Asher is a fool grin
Wes and Laurel's sëx scene was Wawuu cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donmeks20(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2016
junnyjake:

The first 2 seasons were OK, but the 3rd season? I don't just know, everything about it was whack, it's not about Adam reyner (bassam) what I think the problem is was the script.

what is wrong with the script in season 3 for goodness sake? the storyline of the movie is so superb jaree...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Arggg, you went to a radio station and did not think it necessary to record yourself? Apparently you are not the type of person given to keeping of diaries or a track record of the things she experiences as she runs through the gauntlet of life.

I would have tried ferreting it out by rummaging through the archives of the radio station's website, but I do not think Nigerian radio stations make available recordings of shows for download.
Do you listen to radio regularly? My favourite Nigerian stations are Wfm, Nigerian Info and Radio Continental.

A Barbie doll does not have particular way it sounds, and that's because it is a stuffed inanimate object void of life and substance. That's a terrible metaphor, E.Coli. Can I call you E.Coli? tongue

I can't wait to hear this voice oooo. This one you are already making mouth. cheesy

Are you still watching The Flash? I caught you mouthing on your thread about how you think the new season makes for a boring watch.

I have been thinking of opening one.
But then, the reason I haven't is because of consistency and then at some point you find that you aren't really writing for you, but for them. And then before you know it, there's a need, a compulsion to just write so you can fan the embers of likes and comments.

I have so much I wanna talk about.
My marriage journey, my miracles, my home, my family, in laws, friends, work, my dreams, aspirations....etc.
But hey, I really can't. That's just the truth. Definitely not under this sobriquet.
It's a price I have to pay for owning a popular moniker on here, I suppose.

Everyone says I did really well, especially considering I wasn't really keen on attending.
The invite came at a time when I felt I didn't want to have anything to do with politics anymore.
Dh was the one who made me go there that day, I didn't even feel like I had anything to say...but halfway into the session, I was relaxed and just blowing my grammar cheesy
It was one of those days when I realized that my passion for politics transcends Naialand and the petty, vile, pull him down mentality that goes on there (mostly).

No, I don't like that E.Coli ish.
It's a germ, I'm a gemsmiley

Terrible Metaphor ke?
Hian!
It's not to me o.
I use Barbie doll to refer to people who fake their voices just to appear posh. Talk of inferiority complex amplifiedcheesy

The Flash just got steamy cold. I mean, it's getting really interesting now.
Gosh, have you seen designated survivor?

I wonder why Keifer isn't the actual president of Americagringrin

He reminds me of the kind of person I want to be when I eventually get into a position of power, secular power.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tokyo Ghoul cool

Season 2 is the baddest

The ending made me cry so bad cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShareMyFame(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

I have been thinking of opening one.
But then, the reason I haven't is because of consistency and then at some point you find that you aren't really writing for you, but for them. And then before you know it, there's a need, a compulsion to just write so you can fan the embers of likes and comments.

I have so much I wanna talk about.
My marriage journey, my miracles, my home, my family, in laws, friends, work, my dreams, aspirations....etc.
But hey, I really can't. That's just the truth. Definitely not under this sobriquet.
It's a price I have to pay for owning a popular moniker on here, I suppose.

Everyone says I did really well, especially considering I wasn't really keen on attending.
The invite came at a time when I felt I didn't want to have anything to do with politics anymore.
Dh was the one who made me go there that day, I didn't even feel like I had anything to say...but halfway into the session, I was relaxed and just blowing my grammar cheesy
It was one of those days when I realized that my passion for politics transcends Naialand and the petty, vile, pull him down mentality that goes on there (mostly).

No, I don't like that E.Coli ish.
It's a germ, I'm a gemsmiley

Terrible Metaphor ke?
Hian!
It's not to me o.
I use Barbie doll to refer to people who fake their voices just to appear posh. Talk of inferiority complex amplifiedcheesy

The Flash just got steamy cold. I mean, it's getting really interesting now.
Gosh, have you seen designated survivor?

I wonder why Keifer isn't the actual president of Americagringrin

He reminds me of the kind of person I want to be when I eventually get into a position of power, secular power.

Your keeping of a diary, your droppings of ink, or your filling of paper with the breathings of your heart – as William Wordsworth would say – should never be anchored on the quantum of likes and comments it elicits or is likely to elicit. Likes and comments are but tinsels that should be seen as ancillary benefits, but if you rely on them as the fulcrum from which you can propel yourself from the backwaters of literary inactivity to the gold-paved streets of literary virility, then you had better have an ego as impenetrable as the skin of a honey badger, because once the likes and comments cease to flow, so does the pizzazz and passion which bids you to write.

And your diary does not have to be on this forum. It could be a personal documentation which no other eye has to see.

I get the feeling. After a while, Nigerian politics does tend to pall on one.
I trust you gave a gnarly performance. I harbour not a shadow of doubt about that.

"It's a germ, I'm a gem"

Expert usage of chiasmus, Coli. I'm impressed. grin

I have had Designated Survivor on my bucket list for a while now, but I haven't gotten around it yet. I have so many shows that I am seeing atm.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
I am currently watching smallville. I am in S3 E21. It has 10 seasons. Na waoh. I will try and finish it this November sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
How to get away with murder.........Wes is the father of Laurel's baby, Asher is alive,i wonder who is under the sheet Connor, Wes, Nate or MR Drake, i hope is not Wes or Connor.

Grey's anatomy ( highlight of the episode is Amelia's breakdown in the ER and her talk with Alex..........i wish she can tell her her husband whats on her mind, just putting an unnecessary drama all over the place, Deluca is starting to annoy me.

Mom is back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Designated Survivor be making sense. Hope it lasts as long as 24. Lol. Who am i kidding....A show with Maggie Q and Keifer Sutherland has no choice but to last grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2016
Vampire Diaries
Legends of tomorrow
Pitch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Who is watching notorious? Awesome show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by calliope(f): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2016
Grey's Anatomy- if Alex goes I'm done! Something I never thought I'd say after all these years of watching and rewatchin. sad I know its all about Meredith, but life isnt about one person, is about the people around as well.
In * Dr Bailey's voice * everyone deserves a second chance.
#istandwithkarev. smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Black Mirror

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joshkid(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kirinwa:
I am currently watching smallville. I am in S3 E21. It has 10 seasons. Na waoh. I will try and finish it this November sha.
which site do you download Smallville from pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Agbogashi: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Who here is watching Atlanta?. That joint is döpe. . . .and funny as hell.

Paper boi though. . .dude be like: Nigga, you're like a fake Ellen DeGeneres. You're like Felon DeGeneres grin

"...you're the coppest cop that has ever copped..."
#blindspot
I just can't stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2838) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56