Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509378 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
CorGier:

It was still painful to watch tho.
Too bad it's the last we get of Travis Fimmel, would miss his swagger, mannerisms and his banter with Ivar.
And his renewed faith in Odin was heartwarming, nice speech.

everybody felt somehow and if you check history page on Instagram and Travis fimmel page ,u all see fans saying they will stop watching Vikings lol...it was painful though but to me it was normal because he predicted is death and he wanted it that way and he was not captured like a kid. let's wait for the son Ivar the boneless to dominate all.....meanwhile Travis fimel deserve an award but politics will not allow them to give him ...all hail King Ragnar ,even upon the face of death, he was not moved... all hail the Vikings.. best series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nbote(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
paradigmshift:

I still wonder why he wanted death by all means bro and from what you said bro , that means he will not enter Valhalla ...can't wait to watch how the story unfolds....

First he he felt betrayed by d gods following their loss in France and had always felt responsible for athelstan's death but then he realised he could make one last bigger plot by dying in England knowing fully well his sons would com for revenge. Dat was the only way to get dem to raid England again.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xsmart04(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Homeland is back, what a way to end the year Homeland Season 6 Episode 1

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
paradigmshift:

everybody felt somehow and if you check history page on Instagram and Travis fimmel page ,u all see fans saying they will stop watching Vikings lol...it was painful though but to me it was normal because he predicted is death and he wanted it that way and he was not captured like a kid. let's wait for the son Ivar the boneless to dominate all.....meanwhile Travis fimel deserve an award but politics will not allow them to give him ...all hail King Ragnar ,even upon the face of death, he was not moved... all hail the Vikings.. best series

Why is that, cos he's Australian?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nbote:

First he he felt betrayed by d gods following their loss in France and had always felt responsible for athelstan's death but then he realised he could make one last bigger plot by dying in England knowing fully well his sons would com for revenge. Dat was the only way to get dem to raid England again.

wow you nailed it bro. thanks boss.so that means he won't enter into Valhalla?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
CorGier:

Why is that, cos he's Australian?
he deserve an award abeg but politics involve
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
All of you shouting "happy new year" should not forget. JANUARY 1 is for SHERLOCK and his boyfriend, John.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nbote(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
paradigmshift:

wow you nailed it bro. thanks boss.so that means he won't enter into Valhalla?

Well before he died he told everyone listening dat he'll b waiting for his sons in Valhalla. Atleast he's going to b d reason for the next major vikings raid.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nbote:

Well before he died he told everyone listening dat he'll b waiting for his sons in Valhalla. Atleast he's going to b d reason for the next major vikings raid.

wow you are good. I hope his soul is received in Valhalla ...you sound more like a Vikings yourself lol....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Started Designated Survivor.

Quite good,Kirkman's wife has questionable acting skills though undecided..Or that is just me being an ingrate after Claire Danes and Tatiana Maslany have spoilt me with superb acting skills. grin

Kiefer Sutherland makes up for it sha.

I pray the next 24 flops badly,A 24 without Kiefer Sutherland is not a 24. grin grin

Now Watching:Designated Survivor Episode 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nbote(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
paradigmshift:

wow you are good. I hope his soul is received in Valhalla ...you sound more like a Vikings yourself lol....

I'm a huge fan of the Series. Started following from day 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:27am On Jan 01, 2017
bykebyke:
Started Designated Survivor.

Quite good,Kirkman's wife has questionable acting skills though undecided..Or that is just me being an ingrate after Claire Danes and Tatiana Maslany have spoilt me with superb acting skills. grin

Kiefer Sutherland makes up for it sha.

I pray the next 24 flops badly,A 24 without Kiefer Sutherland is not a 24. grin grin

Now Watching:Designated Survivor Episode 3.

Bad pikin.

You know Sherlock season 4 starts today?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Elparaiso:

Bad pikin.

You know Sherlock season 4 starts today?
Yeah,won't watch until it's completed though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2017
bykebyke:

Yeah,won't watch until it's completed though.

You would miss the suspense between each episode sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
samsard:
Supernatural season 12 has been, you know, just there. That whole Lucifer with daddy issues and no purpose was getting on my nerves. But I enjoyed the latest episode s12e08.
Yeah... I'm also not feeling them anymore.
I'm just following it as it has been one of my favorites first series I started watching.
I will keep following it sha out of curiosity to see how it all ends... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buchi11(f): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year all. please how do I disable ads on fztvseries. I'm unable to download "alias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just finished Blindspot S2 E9....very interesting but a pity that the likes of Bush, Obama, Blair, etc do evil daily on per second & go scot free
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamDejman(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please somebody should recommend a political drama show

I am tired of all this action.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Buchi11:
Happy new year all. please how do I disable ads on fztvseries. I'm unable to download "alias

If You're Using Smartphones Download Uc Browser And Enable The Ad Block. But If It's Pc Use Mozilla Firefox. In Firefox Go To Addons Sections Search "uBlock Origin" And Install It. Problem Solved.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buchi11(f): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
rawdpiper:

If You're Using Smartphones Download Uc Browser And Enable The Ad Block. But If It's Pc Use Mozilla Firefox. In Firefox Go To Addons Sections Search "uBlock Origin" And Install It. Problem Solved.

Thank you rawdpiper. That ad block option is not on the mini browser. I should uninstall it then and download the other version.
Thanks once again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Buchi11:

Thank you rawdpiper. That ad block option is not on the mini browser. I should uninstall it then and download the other version.
Thanks once again

Yh. It's Not Compulsory To Uninstall The Mini Version Before Installing The Normal One. They Could Both Be Installed And Used Concurrently On The Same Device.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newmovies: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sherlock Season 4 Episode 1 is now available,watch it on youWatch.pro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buchi11(f): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2017
rawdpiper:

Yh. It's Not Compulsory To Uninstall The Mini Version Before Installing The Normal One. They Could Both Be Installed And Used Concurrently On The Same Device.
Okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm currently watching "The Americans Season 4"
you know when season 5 will start?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
softtouch2:

Banshee na badoo series!, always left you with "hard-ON" grin
*spoiler alert* skip my post if u haven't watched it.

I loved it, but banshee died with Siobhan...it was only average after that till end of season 3, season 4 was total garbage

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
"The OA" the new crazy sh#t in town
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2017
"Go to hell, Sherlock"
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 2:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Please can anyone post the link to downlod The unit. couldnt find it on these popular tv series sites
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:05am On Jan 03, 2017
hyzicbond:
"The OA" the new crazy sh#t in town

I swear, the hype nor be here. Already on my download cue.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2017
Happy New Year Spikedcylinder and the Nairaland TV Community
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anyone knows where i can download subtitles manually for a series?.

I was watching The OA...and i could not understand why the makers of that series did not included an English subtitle when certain characters began speaking Russian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.