Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,102 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3597034 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
that's true.. still wondering why Madeline would cheat on her husband with her Miss perfect attitude.. still love her though, lol
Big little lies in its on way, addresses the impact of sex in marriages. Madeline finds her husband eddy boring, she longs for passion and excitement. The reason she is still heart broken over Nathan, the reason she cheated on her husband. If you look at most of the couple, you would see how they play the sex card instead of dealing with issues. Like when rheda went to discuss their daughter being bullied with her husband, they ended up having sex in the office. Let me not even talk about Celeste. And of course Jane and her rape issue. I truly love love love this series. Sad it is coming to an end.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
yeah.. she said she recommended him for the role.. said she was so happy when he accepted to be on the show... but the sex no fit be real na lol.. she get husband o. lol..

Guy...I was shocked when j saw it se

D husband complained too but later got along....

Maybe na lie.....

So he'll be Jamming her and nothing is communicating

Chai....

Lol....acting sha....

Funny grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
current playlist.. Heavily influenced by Big little lies. love the Music and vibe of the show.. God I wish I had #Hbo. Cold Little Heart on replay all day..

Wow......

Abeg how you download am....

No need sef....dem go dey Google...

Damn...big little lies is sweet grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
jaylicioussss:
Big little lies in its on way, addresses the impact of sex in marriages. Madeline finds her husband eddy boring, she longs for passion and excitement. The reason she is still heart broken over Nathan, the reason she cheated on her husband. If you look at most of the couple, you would see how they play the sex card instead of dealing with issues. Like when rheda went to discuss their daughter being bullied with her husband, they ended up having sex in the office. Let me not even talk about Celeste. And of course Jane and her rape issue. I truly love love love this series. Sad it is coming to an end.

well said.. I know she love's her husband but
doesn't really enjoy intimacy with him.. Madeline, Bonnie and Chloe are my favorite characters on the show and I'll miss them greatly.. Having Big Little lies withdrawal already..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Wow......

Abeg how you download am....

No need sef....dem go dey Google...

Damn...big little lies is sweet grin grin
glad am not the only one loving this show.. I kinda want others to love any show I love. loooolllll http://mp3-juice.cc/top-world/ just search the artist or song title.. amazing song's
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
:author=hakeemlyon post=55199891]
well said.. I know she love's her husband but
doesn't really enjoy intimacy with him.. Madeline, Bonnie and Chloe are my favorite characters on the show and I'll miss them greatly.. Having Big Little lies withdrawal already..

I go miss am pass u... cry grin cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
glad am not the only one loving this show.. I kinda want others to love any show I love. loooolllll http://mp3-juice.cc/top-world/ just search the artist or song title.. amazing song's

Lol...they had already reached episode 3 bfr I started following........

Saw the rating..... Plus the fine ladies .....Reese, Kidman and is it Woodley??

I just say make i download na....

And I wasn't disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I go miss am pass u... cry grin cry
I love so many shows, but the love I have for big little lie's is on another level. the thought of not seeing Reese witherspoon and Nicole Kidman on that show every Monday makes me feel sick...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
I love so many shows, but the love I have for big little lie's is on another level. the thought of not seeing Reese witherspoon and Nicole Kidman on that show every Monday makes feel sick...

Me sef go get that feeling oh .......

I'll need a new series dah wee make me laff ohhh

Like big little lies...

Big little lies have consumed my battery pa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MayElEvEn(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

But the woman loves him oh.....u sef know say white women no dy take shii

She's enduring die.....

Dijuu see Chloe's sister....

Wants to sell her virginity online grin grin

Chai....oyibo

I first think say nah better thing she wan do until I hear say she wan sell her virginity. Oyibo people get first class craze...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
MayElEvEn:

I first think say nah better thing she wan do until I hear say she wan sell her virginity. Oyibo people get first class craze...

First class ke

Dem PhD of craze knows no bounds

Lol....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2017
13 reasons why - New show on netflix

7.9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HIRAETH: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
anitapreeti:
Please can someone help with ' How To Get Away With Murder?' From season 2
I can... I have season 1..3 on my phone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anitapreeti(f): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2017
HIRAETH:

I can... I have season 1..3 on my phone

Wow.... Thanks a lot.
Please can you send them to my mail.
Ifynwodigwe@gmail.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplyunique: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
It was too obvious all along dat it was Perry that raped Jane... Nice ending though. Big little lies will be missed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2baga(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Elparaiso:

He is simply going to scam you or he will give you stolen passwords. Either way na trouble.

noted shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proffnico(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
meanwhile "shingeki no kyojin" is back..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
So skarsgard was the victim.....

OMG!!!!!

No more big little lies cry cry lipsrsealed embarassed

Chai....finally ......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplyunique: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
proffnico:
meanwhile "shingeki no kyojin" is back..
finally
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Billions
Rick anf Morty is back!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
I need series that are similar to Homeland or 24. Any suggestions.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MayElEvEn(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Big little lies fans, pls kindly these two questions.
1) who's hotter between Celeste and Bonnie?
2) who's your favourite male character?
mine is the freaking Principal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg who dey watch FEUD?.. am glad Bette didnt get that Oscar award grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017

And it returns tomorrow! !

Yea.. . We're all going back to prison!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lordseyad:

And it returns tomorrow! !

Yea.. . We're all going back to prison!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Damn #24Legacy. I seem to like Jadalla Bin-Kalid a thousand times over Eric Carter

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donnetimmy(m): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2017
13 reasons why, who has seen this new series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppins: 1:12am On Apr 04, 2017
JulietteO:
Damn #24Legacy. I seem to like Jadalla Bin-Kalid a thousand times over Eric Carter
That's because he's fitted for his role and he's also a better actor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by naijacentric(m): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Quantico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michaeljarrett: 2:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Imperialcash.net just 2500 to get 5k
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 5:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Fargo season 3- April 19
Prison break- tomorrow
Archer season 8- April 5
The leftovers season 3- April 16
American gods- April 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2848) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hil119(m), phr0nesis(m), Holav(m), Tboy2050 and 2 guest(s)