Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,588 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3584599 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (2836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:48am On May 18, 2017
I'm in love with jack bauer
The season finale was lit
And with designated survivor, we have witnessed a different dimension to his acting prowess
Still full of action.... Not with guns and armory as in 24
He may be guilty of being too gentle or humble some times during the course of the show
He has some great speeches too at the beginning of the show
But this finale speech, was lit
One of the best american president speeches i have seen of late in shows or movies .... I was simply in awe
I know it's just a show.... But it felt so real
The charisma, assurance, confidence.... of a great leader
Can't wait for season 2
One great thing i also learnt from his role.... You don't have to always play dirty in politics... You just have to be smart.... So much for transparency in his administration even when there are storms and tidy waves and pressures to give in
Like senator bowman and the journalist

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:06am On May 18, 2017
edi287:
Is there a thread for American gods and billions?? P.S I'm tired of almost every show having Gay love scenes. Not homophobic or anything, I just feel this is going too far. I know it's a MA show; buy still...

Americans directly or indirectly dictates what happens to the rest of the world
They are the world power
They are the gold standard others try to copy
And the best way to pass their message is thru their entertainment industry
Hence hollywood
Even before gay was legalised in America, they have been acting gay movies... They are selling it directly or indirectly to the conscious or subconsciousness of viewers that look.... It's okay to be gay... You have freedom of expression... Freedom to be whoever you want
And once it was legalised, during obama administration he tried to enforce it on other countries including nigeria... He even played politics with it
That's why even in some core Islamic nations... Gays are coming out more and since they believe there religion frowns against it.... The people kill or beat them or send them to jail
Now gay is a norm in movies and TV series, you just gotta accept it.... The new trend is transsexuals..... That one is also selling fast
And the world is catching up to it
The world was decent as at 1950's till 70's maybe 80's when it comes to dressing
But then the same american entertainment industry started selling sexuality, nudity
And everywhere you go now it's the same... Or modified even in the core islamic nations
Everyone wants to copy rihanna or beyonce... They believe it's okay.... It's fashion... And no one questions whether there is morality behind it or not.... If you question you are old school.... Same. Way you question gayism... You become homophobic.... You are the enemy
Which isn't right
Westlife didn't break into the America market cos of the fact they won't go with sexuality.... There music videos are decent
Many don't know Westlife in america... Many never heard bout them
Their songs was banned in every radio station in the 90's in america
Cos of that one single fact

So, you just gotta accept it or stop watching.... No matter how you complain.... It won't stop
It's a crazy world
Insanity is the new sanity
Abnormality is the new norm

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

if gay no dey, them no go renew the series.
so many good series but they don't renew them but if na gay n lesbian dey, dem go extend am to season 100 lmao

What about "suits" it has been renewed for the 7th season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
Stegomiah:

Americans directly or indirectly dictates what happens to the rest of the world
They are the world power
They are the gold standard others try to copy
And the best way to pass their message is thru their entertainment industry
Hence hollywood
Even before gay was legalised in America, they have been acting gay movies... They are selling it directly or indirectly to the conscious or subconsciousness of viewers that look.... It's okay to be gay... You have freedom of expression... Freedom to be whoever you want
And once it was legalised, during obama administration he tried to enforce it on other countries including nigeria... He even played politics with it
That's why even in some core Islamic nations... Gays are coming out more and since they believe there religion frowns against it.... The people kill or beat them or send them to jail
Now gay is a norm in movies and TV series, you just gotta accept it.... The new trend is transsexuals..... That one is also selling fast
And the world is catching up to it
The world was decent as at 1950's till 70's maybe 80's when it comes to dressing
But then the same american entertainment industry started selling sexuality, nudity
And everywhere you go now it's the same... Or modified even in the core islamic nations
Everyone wants to copy rihanna or beyonce... They believe it's okay.... It's fashion... And no one questions whether there is morality behind it or not.... If you question you are old school.... Same. Way you question gayism... You become homophobic.... You are the enemy
Which isn't right
Westlife didn't break into the America market cos of the fact they won't go with sexuality.... There music videos are decent
Many don't know Westlife in america... Many never heard bout them
Their songs was banned in every radio station in the 90's in america
Cos of that one single fact

So, you just gotta accept it or stop watching.... No matter how you complain.... It won't stop
It's a crazy world
Insanity is the new sanity
Abnormality is the new norm

Brilliant, your write up.

It's totally annoying you know. Before 1973, being gay was a crime in America and many people took therapy to change their sexual orientation. And then it was referred to what I could remember as "abnormal sexual preference"

It might interest you to know that the relaxation of the law against homosexuality began with something as simple as the way books were shelved in the library. They've been trying all these years to push down on us something they themselves won't see as normal.

There's this American blogger I respect so well, he's very outspoken "walid shoebat" he's a former Muslim and he's not scared to bear his mind on issues bothering around homosexuality and how these set of people demand for the world to revolve around them.

They say it's normal and natural for someone to be gay, so why try so hard with every means possible to make us accept it?

They won't allow you undergo therapy to change your sexual abnormality. No, they'd rather counsel you against it.

Straight people can be gays (when in the real sense, they were negatively influenced) They never knew they were gays earlier. Really?

Gay Cartoon to corrupt the minds of our kids.

Why are Gay people attracted to straight guys, why can't they just maintain those within their circle if no be say their heads no correct?

With the way nollywood is going, I believe they'd very well improve with time and I'd dump Hollywood for good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2017
Stegomiah:
I'm in love with jack bauer
The season finale was lit
And with designated survivor, we have witnessed a different dimension to his acting prowess
Still full of action.... Not with guns and armory as in 24
He may be guilty of being too gentle or humble some times during the course of the show
He has some great speeches too at the beginning of the show
But this finale speech, was lit
One of the best american president speeches i have seen of late in shows or movies .... I was simply in awe
I know it's just a show.... But it felt so real
The charisma, assurance, confidence.... of a great leader
Can't wait for season 2
One great thing i also learnt from his role.... You don't have to always play dirty in politics... You just have to be smart.... So much for transparency in his administration even when there are storms and tidy waves and pressures to give in
Like senator bowman and the journalist

I think I would like to watch the movie. is it a political themed series like house of cards?

Have you seen revenge as well?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2017
nonut:

I'm guessing you're patting yourself on the back for this comment.
Over 95% of human population is straight (though the gay community will disagree with me). They don't need to force it on anyone. It's been like that since creation(if you believe in God).
Gayness on the other hand, has been frowned upon from the beginning of time until some years back.
I'm not against gay, even though I find it a little nauseating, at the thought of a man ramming his fellow man in the ass.
But pushing incessant gayness in almost every movie or TV show is getting boring.
They should try it somewhere else and leave "our" TV series for us.

It's becoming really annoying.

And when you say something against these people, Nairalanders would start calling you names. Chai! The word "hypocrisy" don suffer for some people keyboard sha.

I can have a little tolerance for lesbians sha, but a guy on another guy? That's ewee.
totally irritating.

Even in the America self many of them hate those douchebags more than we do here, yet they make it seem like they've totally accepted it over there and we should accept them here as well. Trash.

I'm not an homophobe, I can be friends with a gay guy, I can employ one, I can work for one, but you try to flash your irritating lifestyle in my face or try coming any close to my ass, you'd regret ever coming across anyone like me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhayor58(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

I mean the subtitle not the movie

search for prison break s05e07.srt on Google
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 1:00pm On May 18, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

I mean the subtitle not the movie
Or visit subscenedotcom. it's got all the subtitles you need
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykelmeezy: 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
who woulda thought iris would die...dammit cant wait for the plot twist in the season finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2017
mykelmeezy:
who woulda thought iris would die...dammit cant wait for the plot twist in the season finale
I think it's not Iris
If you could remember that H.R ( the dumb one) posses the technology that make you change face to a different person.. I think H.R sacrifice himself..
I think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
junnyjake:

It's becoming really annoying.

And when you say something against these people, Nairalanders would start calling you names. Chai! The word "hypocrisy" don suffer for some people keyboard sha.

I can have a little tolerance for lesbians sha, but a guy on another guy? That's ewee.
totally irritating.

Even in the America self many of them hate those douchebags more than we do here, yet they make it seem like they've totally accepted it over there and we should accept them here as well. Trash.

I'm not an homophobe, I can be friends with a gay guy, I can employ one, I can work for one, but you try to flash your irritating lifestyle in my face or try coming any close to my ass, you'd regret ever coming across anyone like me
Those guys who label us homophobes are secret gays.
One of the idiots was molesting secondary school boys and buying them phones to keep their mouth shut. They can't get an adult gay, so they switch to kids. If there were many people who are gay like they say, why can't they have a network and then meet each other from there? Why hook up with young straight boys?
They say we're homophobic, yet they're paedophiles hunting for their prey.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 2:50pm On May 18, 2017
Hi guyz,I'm thinking of downloading Riverdale, hope it won't be a waste of my data.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykelmeezy: 2:53pm On May 18, 2017
Singapore1:

I think it's not Iris
If you could remember that H.R ( the dumb one) posses the technology that make you change face to a different person.. I think H.R sacrifice himself..
I think

yeah mee too

i think the real h.r from earth 2 sacrificed himself

or maybe that is flash in the future ...n iris hasnt died yet..
i.e he is still trying to see where the boom blaster could fail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykelmeezy: 2:54pm On May 18, 2017
Franklinezenwa:
Hi guyz,I'm thinking of downloading Riverdale, hope it won't be a waste of my data.

honestly to me it is

its like a movie of the betty and Veronica comic books

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 3:23pm On May 18, 2017
junnyjake:

1. Your third point, kind of contradict this one.

2. Yes, I didn't dwell much on that part, my point however was, that glove is no enough insulation to protect him as those cables were "high voltage cables" and I'm guessing the rating won't be less than 11kv.

3. Old school ko? no hay problema. cheesy

4. That would be an action taken by a crazy person which I'm not. Those cables were held with bolts, there's no way hitting them the way he did and at record time would have easily cut the supply to the prison. Don't forget that while hitting the cables, he was also bridging them hereby delivering more volts at that point , he should have been roasted at that point. Ordinary 415v mistakenly bridged the other day and my guy went blind for some minutes before regaining sights.

5.OK, I think I can allow this slide, I've seen similar pattern with other action series. And we've always forgiven them. grin

6.I'm not sure he's truly Poseidon, it would be too easy to predict, or what do you think?
Even if he is, he might still be answering to someone or be very close to Poseidon, I'd heed to your advice as I halt and see what happens.

7.Yeah, but the dialogue was kind of funny to me though.

Abi?
I love your points matured!
My day has been great, hope you're having a nice day as well?
Good evening.

Hello. It was unclear (couldn't see the instrument) C-note used in cutting those wires. As for the gloves, from the look of it, it's not a good conductor of electricity (so what are we saying?)
About the Poseidon, I'll hold off on the whole "I told you so" speech (although I'm having that look right now)

My day's good. How's yours?
Good Afternoon

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
Stegomoiah,juunyjake,nonut

I can bet you that the next step with all this crap is Bestiality. I think that was already legalised in one state in the US.

I just dey look these men trying to form open minded tolerating abomination as new normal. I understand peeps who grew up in western countries but Nigerians that has not stepped out talking that crap vexes me alot.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2017
JulietteO:

Hello. It was unclear (couldn't see the instrument) C-note used in cutting those wires. As for the gloves, from the look of it, it's not a good conductor of electricity (so what are we saying?)
About the Poseidon, I'll hold off on the whole "I told you so" speech (although I'm having that look right now)

My day's good. How's yours?
Good Afternoon

Wonderful. Good day!

Ok, I choose to concede this time.

Oh really?? so you gloating?? I must see that face you making o. Don't think I'd allow you hide it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
Vorpal:

I can bet you that the next step with all this crap is Bestiality. I think that was already legalised in one state in the US.

I just dey look these men trying to form open minded tolerating abomination as new normal. I understand peeps who grew up in western countries but Nigerians that has not stepped out talking that crap vexes me alot.

Bestiality?? This world has finished.

Open minded ko open ass ni.

You hear such fools saying, they're not hurting anyone with what they are doing, blablabla. I just weak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2017
nonut:

Those guys who label us homophobes are secret gays.
One of the idiots was molesting secondary school boys and buying them phones to keep their mouth shut. They can't get an adult gay, so they switch to kids. If there were many people who are gay like they say, why can't they have a network and then meet each other from there? Why hook up with young straight boys?
They say we're homophobic, yet they're paedophiles hunting for their prey.

Thank you. This seems to be someone who is seeing what I'm seeing.

Send your kids to a boarding school and see them turn to something entirely different.

If they claim what they are doing is normal and natural then why the attraction to the heterosexuals. Doesn't this prove how unstable these people are both mentally and emotionally?

I might get attracted to a lesbian (without prior knowledge of her sexual orientation) but if I don't get certain vibes from you as a lady, then seriously we can't work.

And these movies you can see straight people turn gay but never a gay person turn straight. Why??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 18, 2017
junnyjake:

Bestiality?? This world has finished.

Open minded ko open ass ni.

You hear such fools saying, they're not hurting anyone with what they are doing, blablabla. I just weak.

Lol.... Somalian kids are there suffering, Syrian kids turning to refugees, they leave the inequality that will do mankind good instead showing vigor on top nonsense.

Reminds me of that Obama visit to Kenya and he was talking about the gay ish, the president swiftly shut him down that they were other pressing things like school standards,technological advancements etc Kenyatta I think.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol.... Somalian kids are there suffering, Syrian kids turning to refugees, they leave the inequality that will do mankind good instead showing vigor on top nonsense.

Reminds me of that Obama visit to Kenya and he was talking about the gay ish, the president swiftly shut him down that they were other pressing things like school standards,technological advancements etc Kenyatta I think.

yeah, Uhuru Kenyatta.

That's a case of advanced misplaced priority.

Like a friend once told me, "with this hunger and brokage, na guy ass go come de hungry me"

You can't mention Obama without mentioning my man ROBERT MUGABE. He made nonsense out of Obama. Khihkikhihki.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
Vorpal:

Bestiality has already been there, though not as popular as gay.
They're testing the waters to see the outcome of gay propaganda before switching to the bestiality.
junnyjake:

Thank you. This seems to be someone who is seeing what I'm seeing.

Send your kids to a boarding school and see them turn to something entirely different.

If they claim what they are doing is normal and natural then why the attraction to the heterosexuals. Doesn't this prove how unstable these people are both mentally and emotionally?

I might get attracted to a lesbian (without prior knowledge of her sexual orientation) but if I don't get certain vibes from you as a lady, then seriously we can't work.

And these movies you can see straight people turn gay but never a gay person turn straight. Why??

The answer is pretty obvious. Gays can't turn from gay to straight, but straight guys can turn to gay because they're actually gay, but ashamed of their sexuality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
nonut:

Bestiality has already been there, though not as popular as gay.
They're testing the waters to see the outcome of gay propaganda before switching to the bestiality.

You sabi!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
junnyjake:

yeah, Uhuru Kenyatta.

Like a friend once told me, "with this hunger and brokage, na guy ass go come de hungry me"

You can't mention Obama without mentioning my man ROBERT MUGABE. He made nonsense out of Obama. Khihkikhihki.

You know one statement that gets melaughing about Mugabe on the gay issue was when he said, "even the devil went to go tempt Eve because he himself chooses not to be gay".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2017
Vorpal:

You know one statement that gets melaughing about Mugabe on the gay issue was when he said, "even the devil went to go tempt Eve because he himself chooses not to be gay".
Mugabe is a very intelligent person ..also disciplined
But you know the issues with wise politicians, they tend to be cunning too which is the reason why Zimbabwe economy is like that ( they are improving now sha)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2017
junnyjake:

yeah, Uhuru Kenyatta.

That's reminds me of an American guy I met on facebook.. He was asking me what African think about gay as he is planning to relocate ( I sense his family is making life a living hell for him).. So he ask what Nigeria think of gay..

I said and I quote "Nigerian is a very good place to live in especially to foreigners, but if you love your self don't tell people you are gay, also don't show any attributes of you being gay cos you will be stone to death "
He unfriend me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2017
mykelmeezy:

honestly to me it is

its like a movie of the betty and Veronica comic books

Actually it is .
Rivadale is based on the Archie comics characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
On the gay issue,

We as a country are the ones with misplaced priorities, wrong orientation from infant of what is right and wrong.

Gay is a taboo, but stealing from another person(yahoo yahoo is normal/not much crime)

Religion, Hypocrisy, Lack of proper education...... are problems of most black people.

They never see the picture, but they always claim they do.

Its time we start catching up cause the world has left us behind.

P.s I dont support Gays not because its immoral/taboo, but because I don't like it and it doesn't make sense to me.

Its like leaving bread for stone.

But I will never stone/hurt anybody cause he is Gay. But we wont be friends either.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
Agents of SHIELD.
Season 4 finale! May, it's going to be awkward when Phil finally tells you everything.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
Vorpal:

Mine was when he proposed marriage to him. Really crazy old man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (2836) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: tapingil(m) and 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78