Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540984 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
kingsilly:
Bykebyke Quantico was renewed for another Season cool cool cool
You want him to have hypertension? grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol...he called it god's eye I think....and what was that creepy woody thing chasing them.....

These modern gods....ain't they technology.....no supernatural powers rii

Buh I expected him to at least show power....lol...Odin no suppose b scared na grin grin

We haven't seen bilquis in a long while sha.....

The guy who owns the lucky coin...he's Human Abi...nd he's hilarious....

The gods have powers too, dey are basically everything all Americans believe in now (Media, technology and surveillance)

Odin dn too weak, he no get shishi power.

I doubt if Biliquis go too dey, dem just show her as proof say the old gods weak.

The coin guy is a god, leprechaun hence the gold coins.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
kingsilly:
Bykebyke Quantico was renewed for another Season cool cool cool
Who gives a shït? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
Dalek:

The gods have powers too, dey are basically everything all Americans believe in now (Media, technology and surveillance)

Odin dn too weak, he no get shishi power.

I doubt if Biliquis go too dey, dem just show her as proof say the old gods weak.

The coin guy is a god, leprechaun hence the gold coins.

He is just being called leprechaun because he is Irish and i don't really think he is a god. He is supposed to be some sort of mad vagabond. There is a poem and a story to his character i read on wiki. He vaguely made mention of it on his encounter with the dead wife.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2017
Vorpal:

He is just being called leprechaun because he is Irish and i don't really think he is a god. He is supposed to be some sort of mad vagabond. There is a poem and a story to his character i read on wiki. He vaguely made mention of it on his encounter with the dead wife.

I won't want to dive into his story without​ spoiling it, in terms of the show tho, he is considered a god or maybe magical being is a more befitting term.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
Dalek:

I won't want to dive into his story without​ spoiling it, in terms of the show tho, he is considered a god or maybe magical being is a more befitting term.

Well we shall see what's the magic to his character is about, he seemed pretty useless without the coin and cursed with bad luck too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2017
Am watching power now, season 2. Nice movie
I still have power season 3 to battle with
Blind spot too dey ground grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 30, 2017
foreverkind1:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2017
foreverkind1:
that one small.. the series wey ah dn download wey ah never watch reach 16
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olayinkaji(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
Who watches supernatural.. I need season 10 oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 30, 2017
AjanleKoko:

You have been owing me beers for donkey years, this woman.
To think that i have to come and seek you out of Nairaland again sef angry angry angry
So daa be?
grin grin grin grin grin

One day go be one when I go pay all my gbese
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 30, 2017
Vorpal, I don leave American Gods for una.....Me kearn deal cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2017
foreverkind1:
Ehm.. Just one small advice. Don't go joining the "Ghost' fan club. You'gon hate him in season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:38am On May 31, 2017
Marco Polo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenmarvee: 3:14am On May 31, 2017
House of cards season 5 (13 Episodes is out) tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GeniusDavid(m): 5:01am On May 31, 2017
imagine thinking T-bag don't have the best character development on Prison break. T-bag had a few scenes but they were the best of the season. Really hope to see more of him, hopefully he gets out of jail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52am On May 31, 2017
naijababe:
Vorpal, I don leave American Gods for una.....Me kearn deal cool

sad

What other series are you following?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 8:37am On May 31, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2017
bykebyke:

Who gives a shït? undecided
You really sounding bitter.. so you know, it will do you no good grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20am On May 31, 2017
kingsilly:

You really sounding bitter.. so you know, it will do you no good grin grin
WTF. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2017
Alfred234:

You want him to have hypertension? grin
lmao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2017
never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake....Napoleon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2017
im giving up on america gods, starz are the only reason im still watching cos they dont do shit.
i may wait till season one is over so i can take my time and watch it cos me im not understanding the humane type gods ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 10:22am On May 31, 2017
House of cards Season 5 now available
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 10:44am On May 31, 2017
My mother told me,someday I would buy ,galley with good oars
Sail to distant shores
Stand up high in the prow
Noble barque I steer
Steady course for the haven
Hew men foe men ...2x lolx...... Which series dem sing dis song abeg ..... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2017
prison break season 5 episode 9

Most dangerous of all
HOUSE OF CARDS
...WE MAKE TERROR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2017
dubylhover:
never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake....Napoleon

prison break too much..... this last episode is superb menh...... T-bag my main man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 11:39am On May 31, 2017
Shades of blue anyone? kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2017
Yhemit:

prison break too much..... this last episode is superb menh...... T-bag my main man.
Make I download sharp, been waiting... grin

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by celebelle(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2017
Tbag is one hell of a crazy guy grin

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melicent: 3:14pm On May 31, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Shades of blue anyone? kiss kiss kiss
I thought I was the only one watching this great series, since is not mentioned here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m), BlackManta(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.