Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506704 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2017
koice:
Just finish bingeing HoC, and I gotta say, it's a fvcking drag. If you thought season 4 was bad, this one is worse. It made me realize that maybe... just maybe, season 3 wasn't so bad after all.

My summary of the whole season...

- Season 1: Frank manipulates his way to being VP.
- Season 2: Frank manipulates his way to being President.
-Season 3: Frank has power but struggles to hold on to it.
- Season 4: Still struggles to keep power.
- Season 5: struggles. Fails. Now wants backdoor power. Gives presidency to Claire.

Bleh! So much for watching a genius master manipulator. What a loser. And to think bykebyke went as far as comparing this idiot to Lord Baelish of Game Of Throne's fame clearly boggles the mind.

I think HoC has overstayed its welcome. I think it's time to end it. Hopefully season 6 would be the final chapter to this snoozefest.

Please don't ruin HOC with ur negative review

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Queenmarvee:

The Goldbergs
Marvels Iron Fist
Agent carter
Luke Cage
Jessica jones
Insecure
Gang Related

Bros!!! Na wa oh try to understand what the bone of contention is. My message was personally directed to someone. Except you are also confused about your sexuality. You dont just quote and spew trash. You must be embarrassed about the list up there that took me less than 2 mins to come up with.

You are wrong about Breaking Bad though...

In the 408 episode of the Breaking Bad podcast, the show's creator Vince Gilligan was asked whether Max was Gus's lover. He said that "It's open to interpretation. It's whatever the audience wants it to be." Several of the people involved in the episode said that they thought of him as being in a romantic relationship with Max and Gilligan said "It's okay to infer that."
Gustavo fring is not gay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2017
I may just watch this south park afterall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenmarvee: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2017
skitkid2:

Gustavo fring is not gay

I know, you needed to quote the delinquent Gay dude who suggested so

Queenmarvee:

Fans: Is Gus Fringe gay or Not?
Vince: "It's open to interpretation. It's whatever the audience wants it to be."
Marvee (Audience 1): He is not Gay, he has a wife and Children
Mabile(Audience 2): He is gay

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Lemme read American gods to get small insight abeg .....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 12:55am On Jun 03, 2017
skitkid2:

Try the sopranos
Its the Greatest

Sopranos is really old do u have a link ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
American Gods getting bad reviews already *sighs* undecided

©YBR

So I see oooo
Some guys said the quote on the mirror
Bleep God and cum hard was a deal breaker for them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 1:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Coyotejack:

Honestly won't blame ur attention one bit
HOC is the politics of the mind
Designated survivor is physical, tactics , action​ and reaction

But for me HOC downloading season 5

There's nothing brainy about HOC, nor is there anything jaw-splitting about what Frank Underwood does. That's just my opinion anyway so don't work yourself up into a lather.

More intelligent and suspenseful politics plays out in Designated Survivor. What brand of politics, what attempt at political brinksmanship could surpass a covert group successfully blowing up the Capitol and killing the POTUS alongside his VC and every single member of the cabinet all in a bid to acquire power? The power tussel is more nuanced in DS than in HOC.

And, if I may ask, what is life if not a Dungeons & Dragons game of action, reaction, and consequences? What is the essence of drama if it's deficient in action? I might as well go read David Hume's treatises if I wanted to bore my skull to a premature death. Please, let's do away with the habit of chalking up "boringness" to mean "intellectual". Those two are not mutually exclusive. A show can both be mentally stimulating and capable of leaving the viewers suspended in a frisson of hellish thrill.

Goodnight jare.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 1:26am On Jun 03, 2017
DarkRebel69:

There's nothing brainy about HOC or anything jaw-splitting about what Frank Underwood does. That's just my opinion anyway so don't work yourself up into a lather.

More intelligent and suspenseful politics plays out in Designated Survivor. What brand of politics, what attempt at political brinksmanship could surpass a covert group successfully blowing up the Capitol and killing the POTUS alongside his VC and every single member of the cabinet all in a bid to acquire power? The power tussel is more nuanced in DS than in HOC.

And, if I may ask, what is life if not a Dungeons & Dragons game of action, reaction, and consequences? What is the essence of drama if it's deficient in action? I might as well go read David Hume's treatises if I wanted to bore my skull to a premature death. Please, let's do away with the recurring habit of chalking up "boringness" to mean "intellectual". Those two are not mutually exclusive. A show can both be mentally stimulating and capable of leaving the viewers suspended in a frisson of hellish thrill.

Goodnight jare.

U see that's where u get it wrong a cover group trying to blow up the capital, yes action packed but it's far from reality , what HOC brings is devious manipulation at its peak and fuses it with American politics. And I love it

U can see the tussle in DS cause it's based on action u can see just like checkers but House of cards brah is a fücking chess game
Best believe that

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:17am On Jun 03, 2017
dubylhover:

whr did you download it from

fztvseries.mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Coyotejack:

check fztvseries.mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 3:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Coyotejack:

Download and install movie HD apk on you device.

The complete seasons is on the app

http://moviehdappdownload.com/movie-hd-apk/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EzeVictoria: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2017
How interesting is taboo please. Couldn't continue with American gods

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EzeVictoria: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2017
When is power going to be back?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2017
skitkid2:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2017
EzeVictoria:
How interesting is taboo please. Couldn't continue with American gods

if you didn't like American gods,I'm not sure you'd enjoy taboo

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2017
The originals season 4 episode 10 loaded , ready to fire ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Coyotejack:
The originals season 4 episode 10 loaded , ready to fire ....
Cnt wait to download it man

team klaus cheesy wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2017
skitkid2:

Gustavo fring is not gay
I hate talking about this issue but here goes.
Yes,the character, Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad is gay.He claimed he had a wife and children but we heard and saw none of them during the duration of his screen time.No pictures,no phone calls,no memories,no flashbacks NOTHING.Now,take a look at Max(Gustavos' "business partner"wink.Gus paid for his university education in Chile,they both then moved to Mexico together and opened a chain of businesses and when Max was killed,Gus moved to the U.S and set up a college scholarship in Maxs' name and later avenged his death.
In the eighth episode of season 4 of the show called "Hermanos",watch how Gus reacted when Max was shot by Hector Salamanca who even blew a kiss at Gus and Max when he was urinating in the swimming pool(which implied Gus and Max dalliance).Its all about subtlety.The shows' creator, Vince Gilligan even stated,Gus and Max were "probably lovers".He only said that inorder not to alienate many viewers of the show who were or still are anti-gay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
mablie:
I hate talking about this issue but here goes.
Yes,the character, Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad is gay.He claimed he had a wife a children but we heard and saw none of them during the duration of his screen time.No pictures,no phone calls,no memories,no flashbacks NOTHING.Now,take a look at Max(Gustavos' "business partner"wink.Gus paid for his university education in Chile,they both then moved to Mexico together and opened a chain of businesses and when Max was killed,Gus moved to the U.S and set up a college scholarship in Maxs' name and later avenged his death.
In the eighth episode of season 4 of the show called "Hermanos",watch how Gus reacted when Max was shot by Hector Salamanca who even blew a kiss at Gus and Max when he was urinating in the swimming pool(which implied Gus and Max dalliance).Its all about subtlety.The shows' creator, Vince Gilligan even stated,Gus and Max were "probably lovers".He only said that inorder not to alienate many viewers of the show who were or still are anti-gay
I have never seen a TV series where gays are not obvious.

If he was gay, they will make it clear.

He never behaved like one, never crossed my mind the whole time I watched the show.

So its a theory you can cook up, but you have no real evidence to backup your claim.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
everyone knows cheesy

cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Originals episode 10 lips sealed.... shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Femsmart(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
skitkid2:

Bro... The application is not working for me. It's like I got the wrong one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Femsmart:

Bro... The application is not working for me. It's like I got the wrong one.
What's the error message you're getting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
DarkRebel69:

There's nothing brainy about HOC or anything jaw-splitting about what Frank Underwood does. That's just my opinion anyway so don't work yourself up into a lather.

And, if I may ask, what is life if not a Dungeons & Dragons game of action, reaction, and consequences? What is the essence of drama if it's deficient in action? I might as well go read David Hume's treatises if I wanted to bore my skull to a premature death. Please, let's do away with the recurring habit of chalking up "boringness" to mean "intellectual". Those two are not mutually exclusive. A show can both be mentally stimulating and capable of leaving the viewers suspended in a frisson of hellish thrill.

Goodnight jare.
Designated survivor is just a basic villain vs hero series.

Nothing new.

Same old story, an unknown strong power plotting to takeover or take revenge.

House of cards is not on the same level with designated survivor.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
ak33n:
everyone knows cheesy

cry
I cried for this country when I watched that episode. BTW, Baba.. Suits have been on break for long. U just dey watch am?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
daamazing:
I cried for this country when I watched that episode. BTW, Baba.. Suits have been on break for long. U just dey watch am?
I juxx dey watch.. started last week.. ah dn reach season 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Coyotejack:

It's in toxicwap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
I just watched a few episodes of outlander and it's not different from "Faith", a Korean TV series I adore so much.
"Faith" has a better storyline than outlander.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Coyotejack:
Originals episode 10 lips sealed.... shocked
Bros, seal am wella till I get a chance to watch it this night. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just started GOT....

Already downloaded season 1,2,3 and 4.....

E remain 5&6....I gas meet up before July...

BTW...its fantastic.... HBO has never disappointed me....

Big little lies....Westworld....e.t.c......

But omo...the nudity don pass play na.....I sha n hope tz computer "nudity"...... Cause no be here oh....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
nonut:

Bros, seal am wella till I get a chance to watch it this night. grin

Elijah izz still hibernating ...
Holo has linked herself to Davina.....
Ordered koll to protect her....since he loves Davina.....

So to kill Holo...ya gotta get past kol......

BTW..... Just 13 episodes fr this season....iffa get CW ehn angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: collins1895, jendhorlee(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52