Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3542533 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
bayoade08:
Just finished watching Last Ship season 3!! any idea if season 4 is out?
is the series interesting? ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

but what I don't get is.....Odin powerful pass Jesus...in American gods I mean....cause realistically...Bros J na the supreme head.....
i think it was already implied a few episodes back by Wednesday that the Jesus' were doing quite well for themselves without any outside help and then during the finale,It was revealed by wednesday that they were the sole reason easter was still kicking about.
but wednesday never tried or at least was never shown trying to enlist his help as he's been shown to be an unwavering pacifist (illegal migrants scene & the meditation atop the indoor swimming pool).
like technoBoy said,worship is a game of numbers,the one with the highest followers wins.
so for all intents & purposes,Jesus might be on Mr. World's level.......but just wouldn't get involved in their war.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobsalis:
Pls house.... Any intelligence, CIA or detective series to watch Since TheBlacklist and PrisonBreak ain't releasing any new Season/Episode for now am just bored. So pls i need recommendations pls #Thanks
I'm so much in love wit Intelligence Series...: patiently waiting for y'all recommendations
i'll recommend Person of interest,Lethal weapon and Crossing lines.

Person of Interest- More sci-fi oriented than the other two....has a tight overarching storyline sprinkled with your regular case of the week. no sappy love storylines.

Lethal weapon- leans more towards comedy and over-the-top action scenes. doesn't seem to have a definite end game at first but stuff heats up towards the end. you should totally watch this one. just one season aired so far. will be back for season 2.

Crossing lines- this is a more straightforward 'intelligience' series. individual cops with various specialties brought together from all over europe by the International Criminal Court to investigate cross-border crimes in the european states.
so there you have it. my 2kobo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i think it was already implied a few episodes back by Wednesday that the Jesus' were doing quite well for themselves without any outside help and then during the finale,It was revealed by wednesday that they were the sole reason easter was still kicking about.
but wednesday never tried or at least was never shown trying to enlist his help as he's been shown to be an unwavering pacifist (illegal migrants scene & the meditation atop the indoor swimming pool).
like technoBoy said,worship is a game of numbers,the one with the highest followers wins.
so for all intents & purposes,Jesus might be on Mr. World's level.......but just wouldn't get involved in their war.

lol.....clearly understood....

but Odin is crazy.....

"I present these deaths to ostara"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Person of Interest- More sci-fi oriented than the other two....has a tight overarching storyline sprinkled with your regular case of the week. no sappy love storylines.

Lethal weapon- leans more towards comedy and over-the-top action scenes. doesn't seem to have a definite end game at first but stuff heats up towards the end. you should totally watch this one. just one season aired so far. will be back for season 2.

Crossing lines- this is a more straightforward 'intelligience' series. individual cops with various specialties brought together from all over europe by the International Criminal Court to investigate cross-border crimes in the european states.

thanks dear but i have watched Cross lines and person of interest...: and anything comedy is a No-No for me.

Wait lemme clarify u a lil, am talking about series within dis circle (Blacklist, Quantico, Blindspot, 24, Crisis, prisonBreak... Etc) so pls help me out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
nonut:
Weirdo.

from d screenshot u shared i can see subtle.... It came wit d series or u downloaded it yourself If u downloaded it, pls teach me d process.... #Curious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
nonut:

Try toxicwap for normal quality.
Use showbox for high quality.

what's d average Mb size for episodes in Showbox And its toxicwap normal quality better Dan dat of 02tvseries? Cuz d latter is d only site i download from.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
soleexx:

Last man on earth
Mick
thanks buh will go for d Mick...has more sense of humor Dan last man on earth....dat his wife na turn off for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
In a search for something ultra dope to watch before GOT.. Jxt finished rewatching The Mentalist...

It's just like av watched all the dope series out there with nothing to watch again...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lordseyad:
In a search for something ultra dope to watch before GOT.. Jxt finished rewatching The Mentalist...

It's just like av watched all the dope series out there with nothing to watch again...

peaky blinders

last kingdom
black mirror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why did Laural father have Wes killed. I don't get it. For what? How to get away with murder

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobsalis:
Pls house.... Any intelligence, CIA or detective series to watch Since TheBlacklist and PrisonBreak ain't releasing any new Season/Episode for now am just bored. So pls i need recommendations pls #Thanks

I'm so much in love wit Intelligence Series...: patiently waiting for y'all recommendations
try strike back
Six
(Taken)U may like it not sure though

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobsalis:

thanks dear but i have watched Cross lines and person of interest...: and anything comedy is a No-No for me.

Wait lemme clarify u a lil, am talking about series within dis circle (Blacklist, Quantico, Blindspot, 24, Crisis, prisonBreak... Etc) so pls help me out.
try nikita,homeland,breakout kings,the americans,narcos and the man in the high castle.
other than those,i can't really think of any series along those lines.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....clearly understood....
but Odin is crazy.....

"I present these deaths to ostara"
you gotta give it to the guy,
he does have a gift for flamboyance.
side note-if there was to be an celestial awards night,Mr Nancy has got to be the winner for best storytelling god ever:

Once upon a time there was a fuckin queen. She had it all: the glory, the power. Worshippers eager to give and grateful to receive. Why? Because she had the gift of the gift. The blessing of blessings, hers to bestow. And her place of worship? Oh, that was the place to be. That was the goddamn shit_.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobsalis:

Go and watch Designated survivor, you won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
olatunji390:
Why did Laural father have Wes killed. I don't get it. For what? How to get away with murder

I don't think he originally planned to kill him. The PI effed up and basically had to clean up by killing him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
olatunji390:
I think he had him killed because wes is dating his daughter
U know he wants Laura to come home
Still I think dat plot twist is wack, it's just rubbish
Wes just died over nothing

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
downloading Jane the virgin..

I hope the series isn't a waste of time [s][/s]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
I'm officially in love with the blacklist

Mhenn, what a show! !!! Just love how sadistic and fearless Red is. Always do what needs to be done.

Screw Feelings cool

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
The blacklist redemption
APB
Into the badland
Prison break season 5
24 legacy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
ak33n:

please
Do give a review when you start watching it. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

I really enjoyed lethal weapon. Any idea when it'll return
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
try nikita,homeland,breakout kings,the americans,narcos and the man in the high castle.
other than those,i can't really think of any series along those lines.
Is breakout kings like prison break
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobsalis:

what's d average Mb size for episodes in Showbox And its toxicwap normal quality better Dan dat of 02tvseries? Cuz d latter is d only site i download from.
Try the two downloads and find out for yourself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
nobsalis:

from d screenshot u shared i can see subtle.... It came wit d series or u downloaded it yourself If u downloaded it, pls teach me d process.... #Curious
I downloaded the subtitles from addic7ed. I've explained how to add subtitles to mx player twice already.
Flip back through the pages and you'll see it, or better still, go through my posts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
sammycarz:

Why

can't afford the servers and hosting storage + the admin has a day job that interferes with his site uploading schedule.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
ak33n:

one of ma best series...lots of drama and d plot is so good.......u will lyk Jane s character.... download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 2:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Just finished the sopranos.

"Made in America" last episode

Best TV series ever

Americans are great minds,

A human being wrote something so great.

I wonder if we will ever catch up to these guys,

R.I.P James Gandolfini

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by igidaduro: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Be looking for it all my life where can I download it Pl
[Byquote author=skitkid2 post=57676548]Just finished the sopranos.

"Made in America" last episode

Best TV series ever

Americans are great minds,

A human being wrote something so great.

I wonder if we will ever catch up to these guys,

R.I.P James Gandolfini
[/quote]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2017
MaestroZeus:

one of ma best series...lots of drama and d plot is so good.......u will lyk Jane s character.... download it
cool
. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.