Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3562763 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (2830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
nonut:

That's your opinion, keep it to yourself.
As for me, it sucks... Big time.

oh sorry, i will learn to mind my business..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by praizt: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
nonut:
Pls what's the title?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dalek:

oh sorry, i will learn to mind my business..
Sorry bro, I didn't mean it that way. Forgive my manners. Ignore the first part of my message.
The second part though... I still stand by that.
Colony sucks. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
praizt:

Pls what's the title?
The Heirs, a Korean TV series.
Funny and cool.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
nonut:

Sorry bro, I didn't mean it that way. Forgive my manners. Ignore the first part of my message.
The second part though... I still stand by that.
Colony sucks. grin

i was expecting you to say why it sucks.
being a show about Aliens for me it stands out for the fact that the aliens already won and humans are still losing.
For me i enjoy such change.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dalek:

i was expecting you to say why it sucks.
being a show about Aliens for me it stands out for the fact that the aliens already won and humans are still losing.
For me i enjoy such change.

You've seen Arrival and life?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
introvertme:

You've seen Arrival and life?

Seen Arrival absolutely awesome. yet to see life

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
yeah...TV series, my bad.

turtorro is the lawyer with the infection, right? to me, that guy is the real hero of the movie, not nasir.

if you're going to drop an epistle, better create a thread for it in another section tag me o! make we no derail. grin
Lool yeah the one with eczema

Lmao nah not an epistle

I didn't think Naz was the hero but I felt bad for him from the start, glad he was written off but sad for how he was scarred/damaged by the system, I didn’t think he did it, did you?

The whole Chandra relationship thing was kind of…cliche, wish her character had been portrayed a bit stronger tbh

The show really shines a light on how inept the justice system can be, a lot of questions left unanswered sha, I’d like for there to be a continuation

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao nah not an epistle

I didn't think Naz was the hero but I felt bad for him from the start, glad he was written off but sad for how he was scarred/damaged by the system, I didn’t think he did it, did you?

The whole Chandra relationship thing was kind of…cliche, wish her character had been portrayed a bit stronger tbh

The show really shines a light on how inept the justice system can be, a lot of questions left unanswered sha, I’d like for there to be a continuation

I don't think they should continue with that story line, its now left for the viewers to guess who committed the crime, for all we know, it cud still b nas
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
dubylhover:

I don't think they should continue with that story line, its now left for the viewers to guess who committed the crime, for all we know, it cud still b nas

Haba guy! It's the white dude no doubt. Didn't you see his guilt stricken face when the prosecutor accused him? He even forgot to pick the cap and his gambling addiction. Too many motives man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FTrebirth(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao nah not an epistle

I didn't think Naz was the hero but I felt bad for him from the start, glad he was written off but sad for how he was scarred/damaged by the system, I didn’t think he did it, did you
definitely, he didn't do it. top suspects were those guys that accosted him on the street when he was about moving in with the strange, later deceased.

why? she was convinced nas was a victim and not a suspect. she felt pity for him...being a muslim in a community where muslims are considered terrorists. then it transcends from pity to loving, to the extent she was assisting him with the drug business from the outside.

but i was really sorry she was busted and her career crashed. all the same, she couldn't help it.

i believe there'll be a continuation because there are some questions that need to be answered. nas is out temporarily sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FTrebirth(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

Haba guy! It's the white dude no doubt. Didn't you see his guilt stricken face when the prosecutor accused him? He even forgot to pick the cap and his gambling addiction. Too many motives man.
which white man? you mean the deceased uncle? he was later tried and cleared of all charges...or you didn't watch that part?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
which white man? you mean the deceased uncle? he was later tried and cleared of all charges...or you didn't watch that part?

I watched it a long time ago but i am damn sure there was a young white man who did book keeping for her mother then unto the unfortunate girl.

I think he had a sort of relationship with the girl if am not mistaken. They had a fight when the girl began questioning him about the account balances.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

Its a good theory but I'm not saying its nas guilty,just saying I think its best as they left d plot like that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FTrebirth(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

I watched it a long time ago but i am damn sure there was a young white man who did book keeping for her mother then unto the unfortunate girl.

I think he had a sort of relationship with the girl if am not mistaken. They had a fight when the girl began questioning him about the account balances.
that's the stepfather, the same person i was making reference to. he was brought to the court and tried and the jury found nothing to pin on him.

watch it one more time...it's one those racist black boys he met in the street. they were the ones that saw them that night.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
dubylhover:

Its a good theory but I'm not saying its nas guilty,just saying I think its best as they left d plot like that

Lmao! Theory....

They just showed us how a white dude can get away with crime given their 'privilege' that is at the detriment to others.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
that's the stepfather, the same person i was making reference to. he was brought to the court and tried and the jury found nothing to pin on him.

watch it one more time...it's one those racist black boys he met in the street. they were the ones that saw them that night.

There is a young white man in that series. The prosecutor had a chat with him at the end of the series and sought to go after him sef. I know the old man you talking about.

None of those racist black boys had a motive to kill a white girl and could know the back exit door to that house. I am not saying a black dude may not kill for sport i.e serial killers but that wasn't the case in this series. Plus the murder was passionate as the dude stab her over 21 times i think which rules out the carefulness of serial killers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

Lmao! Theory....

They just showed us how a white dude can get away with crime given their 'privilege' that is at the detriment to others.

Its been long I watched it so I can't remember all d details,but wasn't nas found with the murder weapon?had DNA of d victim on him?was at the crime scene at the time of the murder?says he can't remember what happened? Abeg drop d race bs,any good prosecutor has him by d balls with those exhibit be him white green or indigo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
dubylhover:

Its been long I watched it so I can't remember all d details,but wasn't nas found with the murder weapon?had DNA of d victim on him?was at the crime scene at the time of the murder?says he can't remember what happened? Abeg drop d race bs,any good prosecutor has him by d balls with those exhibit be him white green or indigo

He was an unfortunate soul in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong things and naive to add to it. The dude was bloody impressionable too for a supposed smart ass and a well read fellow.

Oga forget talk about prosecutor. It was his demeanor that got the jury. If you haven't watched American crime story please do. Despite how dead guilty OJ Simpson was go and see how the jury were swayed by prejudice and racial inclinations. The American justice system is who best can manipulate the mind of the jury, it's not about wrong or right except in financial cases.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

He was an unfortunate soul in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong things and naive to add to it. The dude was bloody impressionable too for a supposed smart ass and a well read fellow.

Oga forget talk about prosecutor. It was his demeanor that got the jury. If you haven't watched American crime story please do. Despite how dead guilty OJ Simpson was go and see how the jury were swayed by prejudice and racial inclinations. The American justice system is who best can manipulate the mind of the jury, it's not about wrong or right except in financial cases.

I've seen American crime story,one thing about law is that its not really concerned about d truth or justice,its mainly about what you can prove..I'm trying to tell you that mayb a more tenacious lawyer would have actually gotten NAS convicted...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
dubylhover:

I've seen American crime story,one thing about law is that its not really concerned about d truth or justice,its mainly about what you can prove..I'm trying to tell you that mayb a more tenacious lawyer would have actually gotten NAS convicted...

Well that is the way the series chose to go with it. Plus if we were to look at it from that point of view, a guy as well read and intelligent as Nas wouldn't have made those series of poor decisions.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
dubylhover:

I want to know jor lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
definitely, he didn't do it. top suspects were those guys that accosted him on the street when he was about moving in with the strange, later deceased.
Maybe the one that continued staring back at Naz when he was going into the house with her

why? she was convinced nas was a victim and not a suspect. she felt pity for him...being a muslim in a community where muslims are considered terrorists. then it transcends from pity to loving, to the extent she was assisting him with the drug business from the outside.

but i was really sorry she was busted and her career crashed. all the same, she couldn't help it.
I meant moreso the kissing and smuggling drugs for him, they barely interacted enough for her to risk it all for him like that. Now her career is f*cked, I feel bad for her in that sense

i believe there'll be a continuation because there are some questions that need to be answered. nas is out temporarily sha.
I hope so! The series was really good, thanks for recommending cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
@ibkayee

The series is a mini-series, so that marks the end.

Plus did you not take note of the young guy who had gambling issues who was the account officer for the said girl?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:
@ibkayee

The series is a mini-series, so that marks the end.

Plus did you not take note of the young guy who had gambling issues who was the account officer for the said girl?
Oh yes, the financial advisor guy, Ray
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Oh yes, the financial advisor guy, Ray

You don't think he is the guilty one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

You don't think he is the guilty one?
Thinking about it again I do, he'd been stealing from her and they had an argument before she got into Nas' cab so it makes sense

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oothman:

Suits is cool

hey

suit is not only cool but bae

Are you through watching it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys......FARGO...hope this one is cool as someone told me stitcher is poo and I dropped it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
R2bees:
Hi guys......FARGO...hope this one is cool as someone told me stitcher is poo and I dropped it.

Season one and two is dope!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

Season one and two is dope!
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gwaihir:

Well that is the way the series chose to go with it. Plus if we were to look at it from that point of view, a guy as well read and intelligent as Nas wouldn't have made those series of poor decisions.

mehn you'd b suprised at how the smallest mistakes often lead to d capture of bright minds

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (2830) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51