Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521690 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes it just started but looks really good
How's u
Am gud... Missed you jare.
gonna try it sha.. but designated survivor on my mind. would download em 2nite.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Freciprocal:
Lyor Boone:

"My Favourite Character in a single episode"

The guy wan kill Presido Kirkman sotey Emily wan intercede

best scene: 60 crates of Goji Kumbacha grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Marvel's inhumans.....

thought twas 2018

the ratings are shaky sha...... gotta give it a try

anyhow here following the exorcist??

how's it??

dey delayed Agents of shield cus of it jare. i agree it's shaky i don't even know how to rate it. but it better be good or Marvel tv on ABC is in trouble.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamZod:

I don't watch desi
But heard it's really good .. yes download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dalek:

but why dey gone shave medusa's hair. not cool
Men I cry for that scene sha .. e grip me
It's her strength that's why .. but I think it will grow back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:
I don't watch desi But heard it's really good .. yes download it
hmm.. ur missing o. desi is one of the best series of its kind out there. one of my best of 2017.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Men I cry for that scene sha .. e grip me
It's her strength that's why .. but I think it will grow back

I'm thinking dey used it to save cost of CGI hair every episode grin
i hope to see it back in action Sha. Black bolts power ehn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamZod:

hmm.. ur missing o.
desi is one of the best series of its kind out there. one of my best of 2017.
Lol na not really my genre

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dalek:

I'm thinking dey used it to save cost of CGI hair every episode grin
i hope to see it back in action Sha. Black bolts power ehn
Power of laive cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Power of laive cheesy

the ratings for inhumans cast ..chai how u tay watch TV show with 5.2 rating cheesy

I've watched worse sha,keeping up with the kardashians grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
introvertme:

the ratings for inhumans cast ..chai how u tay watch TV show with 5.2 rating cheesy

I've watched worse sha,keeping up with the kardashians grin
Haha lol even if it's 1.0 I go still watch cause I like marvel anyway .. excluding Luke cage ( the guy irritates me )

Keeping up with wetin sad I no get time for dat one ..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dalek:

dey delayed Agents of shield cus of it jare. i agree it's shaky i don't even know how to rate it. but it better be good or Marvel tv on ABC is in trouble.

lol......instead of them to release it next year...

I'm gonna watch it this night....nd like u said...dey will b in hot soup if we're disappointedgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha lol even if it's 1.0 I go still watch cause I like marvel anyway .. excluding Luke cage ( the guy irritates me )

Keeping up with wetin sad I no get time for dat one ..

I rather keep u with buhari's health status...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Insecure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol......instead of them to release it next year...

I'm gonna watch it this night....nd like u said...dey will b in hot soup if we're disappointedgrin

screenrant dot com/inhumans-premiere-most-brutal-marvel-reviews/

oyinbo people no chill ooo sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I rather keep u with buhari's health status...
Maka why
Which kin love be this sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
I just finished Narcos S1 to S3. It's a pretty good series. I think crime stories may just be my favorite kind of TV shows.

I need suggestions on other dope shows that i can start watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
schboy3:
ah know say we don pass NARCOS talk, buh ah just finish ma own recently, and ah qet some questions or maybe observations.
1) what happened to agent javi partner in season 1 (ah don forqet e name), ah felt he was the one that was suppose to qet the promotion and praise, because he was the ONLY DEA quy on qround when (ma friend) Escobar went down.
2) why was watch-eye abi na bird-eye, not deploy in trackinq cali's communications, just like they did in Escobar era
3) were they tryinq to say that American knew the surrender/money-for-campaign plans all alonq , and they still qave aqent javi a free hand??
4) David, the son of second in command, did not die in real life, so...........
c'est tout pour le moment.
1. They brought in Javi because he knew some members of the cartel on a personal basis which is the reason he was sent back to the US in season one. So, they brought him back as someone who has had dealings with the cartel.

2. I don't understand

3. They wanted to get the cartel and not the government official and din't know Javi would go too far.

4. They mentioned before the start of every episode that they added salt and maggi to the original story. Btw, we don't know thw his son died or not. Being shot and being dead are two different things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dalek:

screenrant dot com/inhumans-premiere-most-brutal-marvel-reviews/

oyinbo people no chill ooo sad

omo....see attackgringringrin

all these ones want perfectiongringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Maka why
Which kin love be this sad

ahan...he's our president na...don't you love your president ni....are u unpatrioticgringrinshocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Afam4eva:
I just finished Narcos S1 to S3. It's a pretty good series. I think crime stories may just be my favorite kind of TV shows.

peaky blinders. snowfall. power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2017
only true fans would understand grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

omo....see attackgringringrin

all these ones want perfectiongringrin

one even say Iron fist better pass am, I'm like haaaaa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Salvation and The Last Ship
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ristamike: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2017
The Orville = word class sci-fi series.
Designated Survivor
The last ship! All great series!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Dalek:

one even say Iron fist better pass am, I'm like haaaaa

I've watched It...a 6 for me as of now...I no just dy understand marvel

when it comes to their movies....see groundbreaking effects...soundtrack... e.t.c.....

series... flop flop flop

except Jessica Jones and Daredevil

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

ahan...he's our president na...don't you love your president ni....are u unpatrioticgringrinshocked
Not really cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Javanian: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul

The Wire

Please watch these 3 series with respect o smiley These 3 are easily the greatest TV series of all time, don't take my word for it, check the ratings. If you are gonna go with them, then you have to be very patient, they all start off kind of slow but it's totally worth it, so pay attention at the beginning even when it sounds boring.

Better Call Saul is a sequel of Breaking Bad so you have to see Breaking Bad first.

Narcos, while a good series, will look like a joke after seeing these three.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Javanian:

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul

The Wire

Please watch these 3 series with respect o smiley These 3 are easily the greatest TV series of all time, don't take my word for it, check the ratings. If you are gonna go with them, then you have to be very patient, they all start off kind of slow but it's totally worth it, so pay attention at the beginning even when it sounds boring.

Better Call Saul is a sequel of Breaking Bad so you have to see Breaking Bad first.

Narcos, while a good series, will look like a joke after seeing these three.
I've watched Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. As for "The Wire", i have it on my computer but whenever i start watching it, it looks old. I'll give it a try one of these days.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TwitterSpy4NL: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2017
IamZod:

Have they started the season 2?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Javanian: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

I've watched Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. As for "The Wire", i have it on my computer but whenever i start watching it, it looks old. I'll give it a try one of these days.

Yeah, The Wire is old but trust me, it's a classic. The Wire set the pace and standard for TV series we know today. It starts off slow but pay attention to every scene and conversation very carefully, they make sense later. The writing and acting is totally superb but you have to pay attention to really get it.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2017
Javanian:

Yeah, The Wire is old but trust me, it's a classic. The Wire set the pace and standard for TV series we know today. It starts off slow but pay attention to every scene and conversation very carefully, they make sense later. The writing and acting is totally superb but you have to pay attention to really get it.
I downloaded it because of the great reviews that i've read about it. I know it's gonna be great. I just need to summon courage to watch it. The same thing happened when i started "breaking Bad" without realizing that's it's in my top 5 series of all time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Erenjp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.