Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508169 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2017
IAmFreeman:
The sister influenced her, it should have been the other way round because she's even sick. That guy too, he left a loving wife for a toxic relationship.

Will The Sinner have a season 2

If only she wasn't sick, she for tear streets. But it interesting to see time and time again how environment conditions people to become who they are. No matter how logical/intelligent the person may be.

The elder sis couldn't influence her because she has been conditioned right from the birth of her sis to always make her happy even at her expense and the sick sis is smart to see through it all and exploit to her advantage. The first night out, she just threw all inhibition to the wind something most normal sensible girls wouldn't do. Nineteen good years, she was bound to lose it.

As per that guy, the guy needs some psychiatric help, i think he just feels ashamed to share it with the wife.

Don't think they will be a season 2, maybe a different story may come up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Just watched American vandals. Very funny series.

It's refreshing though, first time in a long time I watched an American series without LGBT stuff.

Heard they want to remake Lion King. Maybe they want to add some LGBT stuff in there cos it seems that's the gospel nowadays
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2017
koice:
What are you guys on about? Gunpowder is lit!

It's tense and nicely paced, soundtrack is on point, good visuals and everything. HBO has already picked it up for a second season.

It's a bit graphic though, so I don't recommend it to people with sensitive stomachs.

Gunpowder is great, but why just 3 episodes?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2017
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2017
This season Blindspot is fire �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingamon(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Who is watching billions? And how good Is the series??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Supersuave2(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
faruz:
This season Blindspot is fire �
guess I'm missing already. which episode was the last released?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Supersuave2:
guess I'm missing already. which episode was the last released?
season 3 epi 2.... U can't afford to miss this season..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omeiza49ja: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kaziar:
Just finished WESTWORLD can't wait for season 2. Started the unit, seems really good and serious(no comic relief). And am yet to see anyone mention one the greatest shows of all time ELEMENTARY(Johnny Lee Miller is just too much) l love that guy.

pls which site can I download THE UNIT ? o2tvseries doesn't have it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Supersuave2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
faruz:
season 3 epi 2.... U can't afford to miss this season..
I definitely won't miss it but I hate suspense too. I'll wait till the season is over so I can enjoy everything all together. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
sambhoss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
introvertme:
sambhoss

lol....I no really understand... but u do know its back rii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bikerboy1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Game of Thrones season 1.

It's better late than never grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....I no really understand... but u do know its back rii
no,is it back?
Please mention me wen tins like dis come.
The pic I posted is d new data plan for glo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
omeiza49ja:

pls which site can I download THE UNIT ? o2tvseries doesn't have it.
toxicwap.com has the complete series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

If only she wasn't sick, she for tear streets. But it interesting to see time and time again how environment conditions people to become who they are. No matter how logical/intelligent the person may be.

The elder sis couldn't influence her because she has been conditioned right from the birth of her sis to always make her happy even at her expense and the sick sis is smart to see through it all and exploit to her advantage. The first night out, she just threw all inhibition to the wind something most normal sensible girls wouldn't do. Nineteen good years, she was bound to lose it.

As per that guy, the guy needs some psychiatric help, i think he just feels ashamed to share it with the wife.

Don't think they will be a season 2, maybe a different story may come up.
The way the season 1 ended, the story looks concluded unless if they wanna bring up a new story which the man will investigate which I doubt.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Freciprocal:

Rick and Morty
Thanks, I will check it out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
THE EXORCIST and OUTCAST, two shows, same theme, different storylines and execution style (both very interesting)
��� couldn't help myself, was comparing the demons ��� in both shows. � haha. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toksyB1(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 12:05am On Nov 07, 2017
You guys and ladies should totally check out Big Mouth. It's an uncensored animation on Netflix just like Rick and Morty.
Here is a little synopsis of it by a friend.

http://www.ghengheun.com/tv-shows/big-mouth-everyones-embarrassing-puberty-story/

Here is the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_BoK0OwZs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nerdfrost(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2017
The gifted.... Now that is one promising serie cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omeiza49ja: 4:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Kaziar:
toxicwap.com has the complete series.
Thank you very much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2017
introvertme:

no,is it back?

Please mention me wen tins like dis come.

The pic I posted is d new data plan for glo grin

lol...no vex...I thought u knew....its back oh

1k for 4GiG?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...no vex...I thought u knew....its back oh

1k for 4GiG?

Yeah ..buh b patient cheesy

some persons dey say e no work for them,others say e work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2017
introvertme:

Yeah ..buh b patient cheesy

some persons dey say e no work for them,others say e work

eayah...my condolences to some persons oh

u nko?

good to go?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

eayah...my condolences to some persons oh

u nko?

good to go?

I'm using the handler oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2017
HOMER NA FOOL ANYTIME grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
introvertme:

I'm using the handler oo

As I too.......

great job!!grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please guys. Where can I download subtitle for narcos season 3. The subtitles on mxplayer are faster than d movie

If there is anyone with d link too. Thanks!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wintersnow(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Where can I download Narcosis season 1 HD version ..at least 150mb
And The killing season 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.