Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3531870 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
emmm....come here...this two young men of zha millennial Generation

bratking and harmbhrosz

please, biko,ejoor....

no be all series be for everybody... e don do na....

abeg....grin

So funny this reminds me about Quantico wahala here

Pls allow them to keep going we d learn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Kaziar:
Damn the shanara chronicles really upped their game in this season 2. I mean the first season was just bland and manageable but the second WOW is all I can say. A lot of improvement.

I d tell u and this is the kind series worth giving ur time .

From episode one of the season two it was sensational
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
harmbhrosz:
hahahahaha.....na play we dey o

And ofcoz no be every series go be for everybody, but that one no means say because you no like something u go come dey call am CRAP, na uncivilised way of reasoning be that, abi because you no like Messi you go call am CRAP player.

Wetin Messi do this guy self. Always rambling about Messi when the guy has nothing to do with Stranger things whatsoever. In fact, gerarahere mehn. Common sense fall on you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:

Try,

Screen queens
Slasher
Pretty Little Liar
Super Girl
Shanara Chronicles
Teen Wolf
The Vampire Dairies
The Secret Circle

From your pristine taste in tv shows, I'm sure you would love these bunch of super heavyweights. Cheers.

Lmfao grin
This post is hilarious. Reminds me of a similar post i saw on reddit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Hueyreckless0007:

Lmfao grin This post is hilarious. Reminds me of a similar post i saw on reddit
Lmao!! That's an high quality sarcasm. What a gem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Hueyreckless0007:

Lmfao grin
This post is hilarious. Reminds me of a similar post i saw on reddit
rotflmfsao............
damn that's savage

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donoti23(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017
the stranger things season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
emmm....come here...this two young men of zha millennial Generation

bratking and harmbhrosz

please, biko,ejoor....

no be all series be for everybody... e don do na....

Indomie generation? Not at all. Maybe him though..no, definitely him. He does strike me as a kidult now that you mentioned it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Bad News.

Black Mirror Season 4 originally planned to be released early next month won't go ahead. Netflix had to shift it to next year for undisclosed reasons. Disappointed, as I was really really really looking forward to it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Good News/Bad News depending on your perspective.

House Of Cards season 6 will go on as planned but won't continue with Kevin Spacey (Frank Underwood) as Netflix move to distance themselves from the allegations currently plaguing the Hollywood star.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Breaking News.

Luke Cage season 2 has finished filming and will be released by Netflix within the first quarter of 2018.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Destruction cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Freciprocal:
Destruction cheesy

Haven't seen nothing yet.....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Can we call Suits a comedy series? Can't stop laughing, Mike Ross sef

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harmbhrosz(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:

Wetin Messi do this guy self. Always rambling about Messi when the guy has nothing to do with Stranger things whatsoever. In fact, gerarahere mehn. Common sense fall on you.
You see what I'm saying

I knew your cerebrum just couldn't handle logic....if Messi and Stranger Things could be nominated by some of the biggest global award events, doesn't that make them logically comparable??

Common sense fall on you coz you need it the most
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harmbhrosz(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:
Breaking News.

Luke Cage season 2 has finished filming and will be released by Netflix within the first quarter of 2018.

Hallelujah to that semi-boring show tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2017
harmbhrosz:
You see what I'm saying

I knew your cerebrum just couldn't handle logic....if Messi and Stranger Things could be nominated by some of the biggest global award events, doesn't that make them logically comparable??

Common sense fall on you coz you need it the most

Dude, just stop, okay? You're embarrassing yourself. It's bad enough equating Messi with a dead show. Let's just leave it at that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harmbhrosz(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:

Dude, just stop, okay? You're embarrassing yourself. It's bad enough equating Messi with a dead show. Let's just leave it at that.
lol

see the primitive mammal that is located in a third world country calling a globally nominated show a dead show? Is your reasoning this poor?

The annoying part is you thinking you're even making sense....abeg stop talking biko
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
You both should quit this back and forth na...you won't get paid....undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:
You both should quit this back and forth na...you won't get paid....undecided

Abeg no mind the bonehead. They way he take carry Stranger Things matter for head, one can be mistaken into thinking the shiit show is the 2nd coming of christ. I won't quote the dunce again, he's not worth the trouble.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:

Indomie generation? Not at all. Maybe him though..no, definitely him. He does strike me as a kidult now that you mentioned it.

lol...kidultgringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
harmbhrosz:
hahahahaha.....na play we dey o

And ofcoz no be every series go be for everybody, but that one no means say because you no like something u go come dey call am CRAP, na uncivilised way of reasoning be that, abi because you no like Messi you go call am CRAP player?

So as the Chairman of Stranger Things Association of Nigeria, if Mr Bratking refuses to withdraw his statement, I'll have no other choice than to sue him to the Court of law..... it's as simple as that angry

lol...okay oh...u can continue...even sue him to heaven....

as far as no lives are lostgringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Anyone seen Marvel's Runaways??

DC/CW crossover again...next week.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harmbhrosz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:

Abeg no mind the bonehead. They way he take carry Stranger Things matter for head, one can be mistaken into thinking the shiit show is the 2nd coming of christ. I won't quote the dunce again, he's not worth the trouble.
hehehehe after how many quotes?

I'm only trying to help you here but you'll rather exhibit how unintelligent you are,

It's OK if you don't like a show, but calling an award winning show a crap will only make you sound and look stuppid....get that into that porous brain of yours so you don't end up disgracing your uncivilised self in an important gathering.

AdiĆ³s amigo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Anyone seen Marvel's Runaways??

DC/CW crossover again...next week.....
runaways is catching me just started though
as for the cross over, can they all stop these superhero series they all look childish already
but i love their costumes wink wink

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
sod09:
as for the cross over, can they all stop these superhero series they all look childish already
lol their costumes makes it look childish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Androidking:

I d tell u and this is the kind series worth giving ur time .

From episode one of the season two it was sensational
sure this second season is better than the first except that anders death was totally unacceptable and unnecessary
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Marvel Runaways...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
sod09:

so runaways is a go go!

lol.....remember they are brought out from comics so...gringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
The Good Place.

This show is frigging fantastic. How in the hell haven't I heard much about it here, if at all?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bratking:
The Good Place.

This show is frigging fantastic. How in the hell haven't I heard much about it here, if at all?

Must have missed it, on season 2, just halted it for a bit...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Must have missed it, on season 2, just halted it for a bit...

Why? Is something wrong with the season 2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: micstarboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.