Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513918 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
ladej:
yes o. It's so realistic it's impressive

The egotistical pastor. Check
The GO's wife who feels she also has announcing. Check
Infidelity. Check
Materialism. Check
Remember a pastor is a human being first and foremost and pastor second

This show highlights that

Yeah,it's realistic it shows how materialistic most pastors are,did you seethe damn estate dem de stay

Meanwhile they were asking d daughter to preach tithe and offering sermon ,SMH
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ladej(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
introvertme:

Yeah,it's realistic it shows how materialistic most pastors are,did you seethe damn estate dem de stay

Meanwhile they were asking d daughter to preach tithe and offering sermon ,SMH

What was interesting to see was that the child who had annointing didn't want to be a preacher and the one who did didn't have the gift
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodMercy2015: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Please I need someone to recommend interesting series to watch. seen outlander, Bates motel, last kingdom. Following Vikings, blind spot. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
I don't wanna watch anything else until The Last Kingdom Season 3 is released. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
noob03saibot:
Please where can I download top of the lake, what site?

[url=http://mc1.dl3enter.in/files/d4/serial1/Top%20Of%20The%20Lake/s01/480/]Season 1[/url]

Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
GodMercy2015:
Please I need someone to recommend interesting series to watch. seen outlander, Bates motel, last kingdom. Following Vikings, blind spot. Thanks.
Check out "Damnation"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
koice:

[url=http://mc1.dl3enter.in/files/d4/serial1/Top%20Of%20The%20Lake/s01/480/]Season 1[/url]

Season 2
Thanks, let me get right to it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
GodMercy2015:

Black mirror,The Knick,Poldark,Tudors
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tin Star
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
The leftovers is a very interesting series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
introvertme:

Black mirror,The Knick,Poldark,Tudors
My cousin once recommended Tudors, what is the series all about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
List of quality shows flying under the radar mainly due to inadequate publicity/poor marketing:

- The Son (AMC)
- Broken (BBC One)
- Tin Star (Sky Atlantic)
- Dark (Netflix)
- Norsemen (Netflix)
- Paula (BBC Two)
- Gunpowder (HBO)
- Loaded (AMC)
- Clique (BBC One)
- The End Of The F**king World (Channel 4)
- Liar (ITV)
- Shut Eye (Hulu)
- SMILF (Showtime)
- I'm Dying Up There (Showtime)
- Strike (BBC One)
- Class (BBC America)
- Hap & Leonard (Sundance)
- Falling Water (USA)
- Doctor Foster (BBC One)
- Mr Mercedes (Audience Network)
- Angie Tribeca (TBS)
- Search Party (TBS)
- Snowfall (FX)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
FBS:
I don't wanna watch anything else until The Last Kingdom Season 3 is released. grin
when will it be released.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Koice

What do you think of teachers?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
pls what is the diff between 3pg and mp4 in terms of downloading

elaborate pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
EmmGee:
Koice

What do you think of teachers?

The humor is safe... campy, not outrageous and vulgar, certainly not the kind you'd find in shows like Vice Principals. 6/10 in terms of entertainment.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
hpymoment:

elaborate pls

3gp is an outdated as well as the lowest known digital resolution in video pixel technology.

Mp4 is among the latest form of digital video resolutions out there and the MOST popular. It comes in 4 major subcategories: 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p.... and 2 minor subs: 144p and 240p.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
hpymoment:

elaborate pls
I don't really understand what you mean by "in terms of downloading". But 3gp and mp4 are both video file formats and while the mp4 was designed to run on PCs, portable video players etc.essentially able to run on multiple platforms, the 3gp was specifically designed to run only on phones.
But newer age phones have their codes and programs expanded and improved able to accept and ultimately run the mp4 file format and even other formats with larger compressions which when compared with the 3gp will have a far better viewing quality but this also means that you spend almost twice the data on the mp4 and other high quality formats than you will on the 3gp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
isaiah9:
when will it be released.
Rumors says sometimes this year. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 12:41am On Jan 06, 2018
OK, Frontier is trying to get my attention.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2018
koice:

The humor is safe... campy, not outrageous and vulgar, certainly not the kind you'd find in shows like Vice Principals. 6/10 in terms of entertainment.
thanks. I've seen vice principals too.. i liked it. Top show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
The punisher : Slow/Average acting, Interesting storyline and twist. currently watching episode 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by candycoco: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiwiki(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Van helsing s2 eps13
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RaeMystix: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
The X -Files. WOO HOO!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
American crime story....done!....O.J was finally found not guilty....
American horror story... 1-5....done!

remains 6&7grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamalchance(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
shoyemiayodeji:
The punisher : Slow/Average acting, Interesting storyline and twist. currently watching episode 7
best i have seen so far ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
koice:
List of quality shows flying under the radar mainly due to inadequate publicity/poor marketing:

- The Son (AMC)
- Broken (BBC One)
- Tin Star (Sky Atlantic)
- Dark (Netflix)
- Norsemen (Netflix)
- Paula (BBC Two)
- Gunpowder (HBO)
- Loaded (AMC)
- Clique (BBC One)
- The End Of The F**king World (Channel 4)
- Liar (ITV)
- Shut Eye (Hulu)
- SMILF (Showtime)
- I'm Dying Up There (Showtime)
- Strike (BBC One)
- Class (BBC America)
- Hap & Leonard (Sundance)
- Falling Water (USA)
- Doctor Foster (BBC One)
- Mr Mercedes (Audience Network)
- Angie Tribeca (TBS)
- Search Party (TBS)
- Snowfall (FX)

Add startup to the list. I don"t know what's wrong with crackle

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omoboy110: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
where can i stream tvseries and movies online of good quality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Add startup to the list. I don"t know what's wrong with crackle

Tbf, Sony (Crackle parent company) did her best to publicize it on popular social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook, but failed, because... who even watch Crackle, right?

The name doesn't help either. When you hear a name like StartUp, you'd think economics, computers, curves and charts, basically, something invariably boring.

A pity, because the show is much more than that. I mean, the show should have put Crackle on the map, and Sony f**ked up by giving it such a bland name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.