Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503978 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrBONE2(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
Kronical:

My Lil bro no go let me hear word about this Altered Carbon. Well, he's sent Episode 1 - 9..

Time to Devour..
episode 10 had been out since 4 days agogrin
so enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Just finished RWBY Volume 5.
Cao, you really need to see this volume
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Marvel's The Punisher
Into The Badlands S2
Knightfall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
MrBONE2:
Go ahead and watch it you will enjoy itgrin

I must tell as an ancient BoneBeing the movie series had really made me to appreciate modern lifestyle coupled with high scientific tech grin

lol....okay oh......make I download am complete first....downloaded only 7episodes

I no want suspense....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Kronical:

My Lil bro no go let me hear word about this Altered Carbon. Well, he's sent Episode 1 - 9..

Time to Devour..

lol....I think its up to about 13 episodes oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrBONE2(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

It was just10 episodes not muchgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mkmoney(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2018
koice:

How did you even manage to understand S03 without some context??
It's genre is comedy its not that hard to comprehend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vagazut(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
"I'm a grown a*s woman"- Anto tells fellow Big Brother Naija housemate, K.Brule

Watch full Video here:http://bigbrothernaija.ng/4166/im-grown-woman-anto-tells-fellow-big-brother-naija-housemate-k-brule/

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
Just finished RWBY Volume 5.
Cao, you really need to see this volume
I'm very very behind. Will hopefully catch up soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Khonvicted(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

Guy, which link did u use .. I downloaded episode 5& 6 only to see them empty ( mb wasted ) .. I used o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kanurii: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
I gotta say dis

Mcmafia Episode 8 is gonna be lit. Alex en route to Moscow and Natasha(vadims daughter is dead)

I also gotta say Oksana is the most beautiful lady on the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Altered carbon...I'm enjoying it to be honest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Khonvicted:

Guy, which link did u use .. I downloaded episode 5& 6 only to see them empty ( mb wasted ) .. I used o2tvseries.com

t f p d l dot com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lucifer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2018
freezyprinzy:
Altered ego...I'm enjoying it to be honest

carbon or ego?

altered ego na for nollywood oo

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aspiregreat: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2018
Singapore1:

carbon or ego?

cheesy
Singapore1:

carbon or ego?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 2:40am On Feb 07, 2018
There's a series from Netflix I heard about, name's "DARK". I heard it's like stranger things but it's better although the series is in german.

Also heard of "FAUDA", also from Netflix with an Israeli intelligence theme and the series is in Hebrew.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Singapore1:

carbon or ego?

lol modified thanks bruh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2018
freezyprinzy:
lol modified thanks bruh
Netflix is finally earning my respect..
The series is dope..
Would have given it 10/10 if not for the inconsistency in the fight scene, take REI for example, sometimes she fight like a pro when fighting a group of people , but fight like an amateur when fighting a single person
Same as kovacs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2018
Singapore1:

Netflix is finally earning my respect..
The series is dope..
Would have given it 10/10 if not for the inconsistency in the fight scene, take REI for example, sometimes she fight like a pro when fighting a group of people , but fight like an amateur when fighting a single person
Same as kovacs
true I think that's the only area I'll fault the series too for now let's hope they keep on the good work and improve on the grey areas.Buh for now I'm in love oo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Knightfall is very interesting am recommending it for everyone

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Khonvicted(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

t f p d l dot com
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justinaa2012: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
unbannable:
So I just watched episode one of LA casa de lapel.

Damnnnnmn,o boy this thing beat Gomorrah's episode one hands down,although some parts were a bit cliché.grin

Nonetheless, Prettysatan thank you for this.
I'll start downloading the rest.

The way Netflix dey dish out shows ehn
pls which site can i download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
I'm going nuts... too much series to be seen. Don't even know where to start.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeiderJa: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
I can't wait for episode 10.

There's something about series from History Channel,
you know what will happen but somehow they still keep you hooked.

Check Vikings
Doctee:
Knightfall is very interesting am recommending it for everyone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Olamyyde:

They are stopping at season 12. You should check out silicon valley. It is better
Silicon Valley better than The Big Bang Theory?
Looks like I watched another version of silicon Valley.
The makers of big bang theory took something boring and made it interesting.
Silicon Valley is just filled with a bunch of annoying geeks.
If annoying is your version of being better, I'll take my big bang theory anytime.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
henrydadon:

i watch only one episode of the last ship and deleted it..the storyline was damn too weak..like seriously 80% of the world population dead from an unknown disease like how does that even happen..the acting wasn't great..plot was too fast..cinematography and CGI where horrible.

well i guess we ain't all the same
You got to be kidding me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

Nice one..

Already started..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
MrBONE2:
episode 10 had been out since 4 days agogrin
so enjoy it

Lol..

Thanks. I'll DL immediately..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
nonut:

Silicon Valley better than The Big Bang Theory?
Looks like I watched another version of silicon Valley.
The makers of big bang theory took something boring and made it interesting.
Silicon Valley is just filled with a bunch of annoying geeks.
If annoying is your version of being better, I'll take my big bang theory anytime.
Silicon valley isn't for you if you aren't tech savvy. And believe me, I thought big bang theory was exceptional until I watched south park, Nathan for you, the office, silicon valley and sunny in Philly.
Plus the laugh tracks are pretty annoying not to talk of plot holes

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Olamyyde:

Silicon valley isn't for you if you aren't tech savvy. And believe me, I thought big bang theory was exceptional until I watched south park, Nathan for you, the office, silicon valley and sunny in Philly.
Plus the laugh tracks are pretty annoying not to talk of plot holes
I think we now know what you don't like about the big bang theory... The laugh tracks.
It's used to be when I was a kid, but now I see it as part of the series.
That's not a good reason to choose silly Valley over it.
It's your opinion though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.