Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others (5829 Views)

Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians / Wike, Makinde React To Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Daarreenn: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Video or scurry back to your hole
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by WATCHOVER(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
They are only calling for their fall
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
these over religious people never stops to amaze me

why is Africa poor?

or can your Jesus only move against diseases?

why is there drought in Madagascar?
why are 89 million Nigerians living in extreme poverty?

God is not religion!

Religion is just a contraption created by man for dominion and control. Even in the chaos of our existence He is still putting everything together.

ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BECOME OF THIS WORLD IF SOMEONE IS NOT SOMEWHERE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WITH ALL THE MADNESS AND BADNESS IN MAN'S HEART.

WE ARE CLUELESS BEINGS YET TO DISCOVER OUR POTENTIAL AND OF POVERTY IN AFRICA IT IS MAN MADE. GOD BLESSED THE BLACK MAN MORE THAN THE WHITE MAN BUT THE DICTATORSHIP AND WICKED NATURE OF THE BLACK MAN HAS KEPT US BACKWARD. EVEN AT THAT GOD HAS BEEN MORE THAN FAITHFUL.

WHEN COVID BROKE OUT THEY SAID AFRICANS WILL DIE LIKE FLIES BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED.

LOOK AT THE PATHETIC ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITION WE LIVE IN YET WE SURVIVE.

TITHE COLLECTING PASTORS AND POLITICIANS ARE THE PROBLEM OF AFRICA
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by flamingREED(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Christistruth00:

By the Time Africa is done with the Taliban their Children will be Christian Missionaries and Evangelists

You understand spiritual boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
nniero11:

God is not religion!

Religion is just a contraption created by man for dominion and control. Even in the chaos of our existence He is still putting everything together.

ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BECOME OF THIS WORLD IF SOMEONE IS NOT SOMEWHERE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WITH ALL THE MADNESS AND BADNESS IN MAN'S HEART.

WE ARE CLUELESS BEINGS YET TO DISCOVER OUR POTENTIAL AND OF POVERTY IN AFRICA IT IS MAN MADE. GOD BLESSED THE BLACK MAN MORE THAN THE WHITE MAN BUT THE DICTATORSHIP AND WICKED NATURE OF THE BLACK MAN HAS KEPT US BACKWARD. EVEN AT THAT GOD HAS BEEN MORE THAN FAITHFUL.

WHEN COVID BROKE OUT THEY SAID AFRICANS WILL DIE LIKE FLIES BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED.

LOOK AT THE PATHETIC ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITION WE LIVE IN YET WE SURVIVE.

TITHE COLLECTING PASTORS AND POLITICIANS ARE THE PROBLEM OF AFRICA

So what god do you believe in?
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

So what god do you believe in?

SO U DIDN'T GET ANYTHING FROM MY WRITE UP?

I BELIEVE IN GOD(DEITY)(YAHWEH which may not be the true name of God because man wanting to be in total control and cause pains for his fellow man has ensured that the real name of the creator is no more in existence. Moses, Elijah and the rest of the prophets were able to access God anytime because they knew His name. He said in His word call me by my name and I will answer you for I am the great I am meaning he can became anything for any caller with FAITH)

SISTER READ WETIN I WRITE WELL MAKE U USE BRAIN WAY GOD GIVE U.

MAKE E NO B SAY THESE OLD MEN WAY CALL THEMSELVES PASTORS DON TURN U TO MAGA TOO

MAKE I HELP YOU SMALL! GOD IS PURE LOVE!

DO YOU HAVE THAT IN YOU because IF U DO U WILL NEVER GET ANGRY NOR FEEL BAD FOR YOU WILL KNOW THAT AS LONG AS YOUR GOD LIVES YOU ARE COVERED.

MEANING THAT EVEN IN LACK U WILL STILL GIVE THANKS

EVEN IN HUMILIATION AND DISGRACE U GO STILL DEY SMILE.

AND YOU WILL NEVER BE OFFENDED IN ANYONE because YOUR JOY WILL KNOW NO BOUNDS
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Enice(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
Typical nonsensical ipob fabricated rubbish..
you are the first person with sense on this thread. The Talibans never mentioned Nigeria or any country by name. from the quote, they said "to the world". it is the OP with his biased and IPOBic way of reasoning that twisted the world to mean Nigeria. now gullible fellows are swallowing his statement hook line and sinker
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by theTranscriber: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
flamingREED:

I'd rather behold the glamorous physiognomy and anatomy of an agama lizard than consider the words of a person of lesser worth.
answer the question
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by 1Sharon(f): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
nniero11:

SO U DIDN'T GET ANYTHING FROM MY WRITE UP?

I BELIEVE IN GOD(DEITY)

SISTER READ WETIN I WRITE WELL MAKE U USE BRAIN WAY GOD GIVE U.

MAKE E NO B SAY THESE OLD MEN WAY CSLL THEMSELVES PASTORS DON TURN U TO MAGA TOO

MAKE I HELP YOU SMALL! GOD IS PURE LOVE!

DO YOU HAVE THAT IN YOU because IF U DO U WILL NEVER GET ANGRY NO FEEL BAD FOR YOU WILL KNOW THAT AS LONG AS YOUR GOD LIVES YOU ARE COVERED.

MEANING THAT EVEN IN LACK U WILL STILL GIVE THANKS

EVEN IN HUMILIATION AND DISGRACE U GO STILL DEY SMILE.

AND YOU WILL NEVER BE OFFENDED IN ANYONE because YOUR JOY WILL KNOW NO BOUNDS

I don't think you've read the Bible.
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
World war3 will put an end to all these madness, religious extremist will get what they wish, a total world war between religious terrorists and civilized people...a lot will die, probably a billion people, but the world must free itself from this cancer.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Tinubuadvocate: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
FarahAideed:
NIGERIa will definitely be overrun by these islamist if Boko Haram ever has access to the the over 700 billion dollars worth of military equipment now in Taliban hands
[/s] stop posting trash .
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:

I don't think you've read the Bible.

ALL THE PAGES AND THAT MADE ME GIVE UP ON RELIGION AND CHURCH.

CHURCH IS NOT A BUILDING BUT A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE LIVING AS ONE IN LOVE.

AND RELIGION IS NOT PERDORMING A SERIES OF RITES BUT A WAY OF LIFE THAT ENCOURAGES ONENESS AND PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE OF PEOPLE FOR ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT FOR SOCIAL AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING!
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
nniero11:

ALL THE PAGES AND THAT MADE ME GIVE UP ON RELIGION AND CHURCH.

CHURCH IS NOT A BUILDING BUT A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE LIVING AS ONE IN LOVE.

AND RELIGION IS NOT PERDORMING A SERIES OF RITES BUT A WAY OF LIFE THAT ENCOURAGES ONENESS AND PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE OF PEOPLE FOR ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT FOR SOCIAL AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING!

Okay
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by delpee(f): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Women don't go to school! Exactly the mind set of Boko Haram. Interesting times ahead in Afghanistan.
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am more concerned about bokoharam terrorist, I think everyone need to get weapon
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by damosky12(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed I see them starting their plan in the SW, I see the Iragbiji thief rendering his full support like he is currently doing with bandits in his region, I see majority of SW indigenes fleeing to neighbouring Benin Republic, I see the Northerners taking over their lands in the long run.
This I have seen

Wake up from your nightmare.

Isaiah 7:7
[7]Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

Write that down.
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Terrence99: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Be like say Abokiz wan die plenty for here.
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Terrence99: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed I see them starting their plan in the SW, I see the Iragbiji thief rendering his full support like he is currently doing with bandits in his region, I see majority of SW indigenes fleeing to neighbouring Benin Republic, I see the Northerners taking over their lands in the long run.
This I have seen

Your children will bear children for fulani herdsmen.
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Bekind123: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
NIGERIa will definitely be overrun by these islamist if Boko Haram ever has access to the the over 700 billion dollars worth of military equipment now in Taliban hands
They will never succeed, never!
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Racoon(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Of course they have brethren like Isah Pantami, Buhari to help them achieve their aim but they will never succeed.
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Ahasco(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
It said the world and did not specify any country to be taken haba!
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Banuso99: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
This I have seen

Why do you always wish SW evil?
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Ikea81: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
One ogbunigwe go end him rant
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by effort1: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
e go shock them

Is it you that will make it to shock them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by sbosney: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amazing! lipsrsealed
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by lascos912(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
This I have seen
i see all igbos in south west being killed when trying to escape from south west.
oloriburuku omoale
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by efigreat: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
No 3 global ranking for terrorised nations has all the sympathizers already. They are happy and grinning from ear to ear.
We should stop pretending that there is no agenda..
one Nigeria is the good ram required for the sacrifice.
But a shocker from God Himself is promised for NFA jihadists.
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by Perfectbeing(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
In T'Challa's voice, let them come..
Re: Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others by puppie017: 1:15am On Aug 21, 2021
This world is ending

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ddc Machines Stolen At Lagos Airport / Breaking: See The Black Market Price For Whatever You Want From Drugs To Snipers / Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.