Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight (12098 Views)

Boule Origins Sons Of Jewish Slave Masters Via Negro Bed Wenches / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All 3 Counts In Sexual Assault Retrial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2021

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Truthwords: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Richwallet:
YouTube deleted my channel again for inappropriate content yet I don't have any videos.. grin. YouTube is all about posting videos and in the many years In visited the site I've never posted ant videos. My content is merely me commenting or basically reacting to videos posted by other users. So put of what could be millions of comments posted to millions of videos my comments were targeted for offensive. I must be stepping on some toes. grin

My brother, they did the same thing to me too. Let's continue to hit them hard

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Truthwords: 1:37am On Sep 28, 2021
Richwallet:
Christ is Black and the Devil is Black and they each have a blood line. Everyone living today is the offspring of some ancient people. Some of us are Judah, some of us are Israel, some of us are Edom, and some of us are Canaan and some of us are Babylon and Egypt. No one ceased to exist we only reincarnated through Y Chromosome which is the bloodline of the father same used as genalogy of the Bible.

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

“John” and Luther
“in John 8 [:39,44] he states: 'You are of your father the devil. ' It was intolerable to them the false Jews to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today. '"

Some are nephilims
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Truthwords: 2:05am On Sep 28, 2021
There is something i have noticed about biracial blacks and the way they behave. There is always a sort of superiority complex they carry. They somehow hate those of us who are 100% Black Israelites genes. They may deny it but their behavior says otherwise. Just observe them.
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Truthwords:

Some are nephilims

I don't see aliens only men who bleed like me. Yet I do understand evil spirits that are invisible have embodied these men.
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Truthwords:
There is something i have noticed about biracial blacks and the way they behave. There is always a sort of superiority complex they carry. They somehow hate those of us who are 100% Black Israelites genes. They may deny it but their behavior says otherwise. Just observe them.

It's not their color it's their father's bloodline. The Devil system targets Whites too and they say it's because of their bloodline to Mary Magdalene. The Isrealites went into Africa and founded Igbo and Luba kingdoms and the Jews went into Europe and founded Christian kingdoms. This notion that all Jews rejected Yeshua is a Roman lie that they used to take over Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2021

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Rome the Devil's church

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
The Wisdom of King Solomon Chapter 2 you all must read it. The wicked hate the righteous because he is righteous. We are taught White people hate Black people yet that's very untrue. The wicked hate the righteous. If you are a targeted individual you are watched by every type including ages and sexes and races. The wicked watch the righteous so he may slay him. There are a lot of people the Bible condemn and they are out to prove the LORD wrong by slandering His people. They take great joy in judging you as the LORD has judged them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
“Therefore let us lie in wait for the righteous; because he is not for our turn, and he is clean contrary to our doings: he upbraideth us with our offending the law, and objecteth to our infamy the transgressings of our education.”
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2021
Richwallet:
Lili Bernard
@LiliBernard
Enjoyed outing with Alpha, Beta and Omega in Little Tokyo. Japanese cuteness reminded me of when I lived in Tokyo as a teen. Also went to Moskatels craft store which Zion calls an “artist’s paradise.” Bought Tikis and a silk flower to make a Hawaiian coming home gift for Uriel.

As you can see Lil Benard is a member of Divine 9. This entire Cosby trail and sexual allegations against him has been a psych war on the public. It's to put serial rape in the minds of the public and generate hysteria. As you can see Lil Benard is a good actor.

The Divine 9 make up the Anti Christ people who oppose Christ. They oppose the laws, statues and commandments of Elohim by engaging in Greek idolatry in hazing rituals, secret ceremonies of witchcraft and sorcery and especially gay rituals. The Boule are running churches and mosques within the Black Diaspora and these are Anti Christ churches. This is why they make Min. Louis Farrakhan their messiah because he is also a member and will allow this blasphemy. These Blacks despise the law and find it boring to live by.

So the women in Divine 9 are helping the men assume the throne of Judah by acting as agents of destruction. It's not uncommon for clandestine organizations like the Boule to use women. They tell them the Black woman is God which is love-vendor psychology then use them as prostitutes for nefarious aims.

1 Share

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Truthwords: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truthwords:

Its a masonic ritual

A ritual is a play and if you play killing yourself or watching other people kill themselves then you are ready to be a devil worshipper. Any intent or event that intensely emotionally excites you ends up as a part of your beliefs system. Your beliefs are your recurring thoughts and any thought that repeats constantly in your mind will manifest. This ritual was put out to motivate people to sacrifice themselves by taking the vaccine which they tell you that you are doing your part to the rest of society. Those ancient pagan priests talked people into human sacrifice because they said it would appease the gods and crop would grow. Rituals they are put in your face everyday.

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fiston Ngoy

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2021

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Everything will fail until we get rid of the Boule Black gatekeepers whose sole mission is to sabotage everything positive we do.. John the Baptist was accurate when he called the Sadduces and Pharisees a generation of vipers. The majority of the Boule bloodline is Ham and Edom it is not Israel nor Judah. Primal behavior can be linked to blood line determining whether a group bands together during crisis or result to vampirism.

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Truthwords: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
[right][/right]
Richwallet:
Everything will fail until we get rid of the Boule Black gatekeepers whose sole mission is to sabotage everything positive we do.. John the Baptist was accurate when he called the Sadduces and Pharisees a generation of vipers. The majority of the Boule bloodline is Ham and Edom it is not Israel nor Judah. Primal behavior can be linked to blood line determining whether a group bands together during crisis or result to vampirism.

Just like the wicked alsharpton, that man is evil. Jesse Jackson too

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Truthwords:
[right][/right]

Just like the wicked alsharpton, that man is evil. Jesse Jackson too

They are both apart of Luciferian cult of Black elites.

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tanya S. Chutkan another evil Creole involved in this identity theft plot against me and my family. So Judge Chutan is an Alpha Kappa Alpha born in Jamaica. If anyone knows Jamaica Creoles are running the island and discrimination against the darker Black. It's a caste system created by White Jewish slave owners and Mrs. Chutan is even married to a White Jewish man just like Vice Pres. Kamala Harris. And Louis Farrakhan father is a White Jewish man and he is also from Jamaica. It's all coming together. Judge Chutan appointed by Obama another Creole aka mulatto.

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Truthwords: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Richwallet:
Tanya S. Chutkan another evil Creole involved in this identity theft plot against me and my family. So Judge Chutan is an Alpha Kappa Alpha born in Jamaica. If anyone knows Jamaica Creoles are running the island and discrimination against the darker Black. It's a caste system created by White Jewish slave owners and Mrs. Chutan is even married to a White Jewish man just like Vice Pres. Kamala Harris. And Louis Farrakhan father is a White Jewish man and he is also from Jamaica. It's all coming together. Judge Chutan appointed by Obama another Creole aka mulatto.

When i was younger i once heard a man preaching against mulatos and halfcasts, i thought he was crazy until i started doing research about them in my university days. A lot of them are weaponized against real dark melanated people

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truthwords:

When i was younger i once heard a man preaching against mulatos and halfcasts, i thought he was crazy until i started doing research about them in my university days. A lot of them are weaponized against real dark melanated people

Yes they are and Creoles feel superior to the true bloods sons of the fathers who were conquered. They have an overwhelming sense of entitlement and covet the true blood. Creoles do not want to see any true bloods surpass them and thus this is why they become a weapon for their fathers. Many times this hostility can be spotted in colorism yet some Creoles can be dark complexion as well. This is why the matter is a delicate one because Creoles are sown in like tares among the wheat. The conquerors label them the same category and it causes many to see Creoles as Black or the father's seed. Creoles are produced by rape yet the worst ones are them produced by prostitution of the paternal grandmothers. These women oloshos become the mistresses of the conquerors and trusted to rear his children via her as loyal seed. It's how caste is created when the Creole becomes a buffer between the conquerors and the conquered.

1 Like

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Revelation 12:7–13 as an eschatological vision of the end of time or as a reference to spiritual warfare within the church, rather than (as in Milton's Paradise Lost) "the story of the origin of Satan/Lucifer as an angel who rebelled against God in primeval

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by Richwallet: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Some of the Black race their forefathers have been devil worshippers for thousands of years. The concept of evil they have no law against it accept when it comes to their kin.
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by HarshBitterTrut: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2021
1 Maccabees 11:21 “Then came ungodly persons, who hated their own people,
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by HarshBitterTrut: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Greetings

Yes the Boule are the Illuminati they are Greeks practicing the Dyonisus gay drunken orgies of ancient Greece which evolved 0ut of Egypt. Anything we see the albino do he received from the Black. So even though White Jesuits started the modern Greek secret society the satanic religion is proliferated and continues because of the Black. The evil religion of Satan goes to war secretly to conquer the Lord's truth via secret societies like the Greeks. The Boule was modeled after Phi Beta Kappa the first Greek cult fraternity in America at Williams and Mary College on Dec 5th 1776. This is the same Illuminati started in France by the hourglass that overthrew the Frankish Monarchy. They went about overthrowing the Black Kings of Europe and replacing their history with a fake albino history. The Albinos have a mission given to them by the Black Moors and Hamites who invaded Europe in 711 A.d. This is where the Illuminati religion originates in current 6000 years in Africa before that it was in India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGsjhQi4QaI
Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by HarshBitterTrut: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
Greetings

Yes the Boule are the Illuminati they are Greeks practicing the Dyonisus gay drunken orgies of ancient Greece which evolved 0ut of Egypt. Anything we see the albino do he received from the Black. So even though White Jesuits started the modern Greek secret society the satanic religion is proliferated and continues because of the Black. The evil religion of Satan goes to war secretly to conquer the Lord's truth via secret societies like the Greeks. The Boule was modeled after Phi Beta Kappa the first Greek cult fraternity in America at Williams and Mary College on Dec 5th 1776. This is the same Illuminati started in France by the hourglass that overthrew the Frankish Monarchy. They went about overthrowing the Black Kings of Europe and replacing their history with a fake albino history. The Albinos have a mission given to them by the Black Moors and Hamites who invaded Europe in 711 A.d. This is where the Illuminati religion originates in current 6000 years in Africa before that it was in India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGsjhQi4QaI

It was on 1 May 1776 that Adam Weishaupt, a professor of law at the University of Ingolstadt, founded the Order of the Illuminati, a secret organisation formed to oppose religious influence on society and the abuse of power by the state by fostering a safe space for critique, debate and free speech. Inspired by the Freemasons and French Enlightenment philosophers, Weishaupt believed that society should no longer be dictated by religious virtues; instead he wanted to create a state of liberty and moral equality where knowledge was not restricted by religious prejudices. However religious and political conservatism ruled in Ingolstadt at that time, and subject matter taught at the Jesuit-controlled university where Weishaupt lectured was strictly monitored.

After initially handpicking his five most talented law students to join, the network rapidly expanded, its members disseminating Weishaupt’s goals of enlightenment with radical teachings, while at the same time creating an elaborate network of informants who reported on the behaviour of state and religious figures in an effort to build up a wealth of information that the Illuminati could potentially exploit in their teachings. With the help of prominent German diplomat Baron Adolf Franz Friedrich, Freiherr von Knigge – who helped recruit Freemason lodges to the Illuminati cause – the clandestine group grew to more than 2,000 members throughout Bavaria, France, Hungary, Italy and Poland, among other places.

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by HarshBitterTrut: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2021
symposium
A symposium is a ritualized drinking event in ancient Greece. Its name, "symposium," literally refers to a "drinking together," a hint for the defining activity shared by participants of the symposium: the consumption of wine

Re: Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight by HarshBitterTrut: 3:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Made up news cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last / Akon Married To 3 Women? / Who's More Pretty Ghanaian Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown Or Jennifer Eliogu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.