Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why The ‘church Of Christ’ Cannot Align With Christian Association Of Nigeria – - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why The ‘church Of Christ’ Cannot Align With Christian Association Of Nigeria – (184 Views)

2023 Presidency: Middle-belt Youths Align With OBJ, Ortom And Others / Bola Tinubu’s ‘poisoned Communion’: Outright Insult To Body Of Christ / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The ‘church Of Christ’ Cannot Align With Christian Association Of Nigeria – by News1234: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
In this riveting interview with Stanley Ugagbe of The News Chronicle, the Preacher in-charge of Church of Christ, Jikwoyi, shared insight on certain doctrines and beliefs that are peculiar to the Church.

TNC: Thank you for accepting our interview invitation. Congratulations on your new appointment as the Preacher in-charge of Church of Christ, Jikwoyi. Can you please share with us how you were called by God into Ministry?

Pst Esu: You are welcome. God bless you my brother. My calling to become the Minister of the gospel of Christ did not take any “special’ form like many would claim today. It simply followed the Bible example in 2Thess. 2:13-14. God chose me to be His servant through my faith in the gospel of Christ. Simply put, I was called through obedient faith in the Truth. Remember, the Bible says in John 8:32 “you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”

To continue reading, click https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/why-the-church-of-christ-cannot-align-with-christian-association-of-nigeria-pst-esu/

(1) (Reply)

Get Know Legal Programs To Trace Mobile Location In Pakistan By Lawyer / Live, Study And Work In Russia Or Dubai / Brioche Bread Easy Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.