Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) (14475 Views)

Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by MrThisandthat(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2021
nng
Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by MrCover: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2021
God Help Us
Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by Jonathan39: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2021
That his party has no structure in Anambra
Fahdiga:
Waste of time. Dr Maduka will win with a landslide

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by CapitalCee(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Monogamy:
So many suspense about this Anambra guber election

There is no suspense Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Waste of time. Dr Maduka will win with a landslide
After listening to that Dr. Maduka speak, I changed my mind about him. He seems to be a very proud man who treats people like trash. Well it's left for Anambra people. My own is that they should not let what happened in my state to happen there. Anything APC should be treated like a snake.

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by CapitalCee(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo is undoubtedly the next governor of Anambra state

Maduka will not even see 5th position

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by nerd004: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2021
I thought IPOB members said election would not hold in SE ..... stupid pipu

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Nonexisting1:
After listening to that Dr. Maduka speak, I changed my mind about him. He seems to be a very proud man who treats people like trash. Well it's left for Anambra people. My own is that they should not let what happened in my state to happen there. Anything APC should be treated like a snake.
He is a proud man no doubt. He once insulted Umunze people including their Igwe. This I think will be his own undoing

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by Osaka60: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by Chibuking1402(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Soludo will surely win.
In that note, i charge him to embark on aggressive urban renewal.
How can towns as big as Nnewi, Ekwulobia, etc won't have double lanes and overhead bridges at some busy junctions.
They should take development to emerging towns, build garages, stop the roadsides display of market wares.
Plant ornamental trees.
The ministry of environment need to wake up to their responsibilities.
Wow.. that's a smart comment... your name really depicts you

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2021
One thing most Non Ndi-Anambra don't know is that, Anambra People have sworn to use APGA to honour Ojukwu. It will take a wicked governor that will misrule like Bihari for APGA to leave Anambra state.

Screenshot and save this post. Today's date is 21st of August 2021. You will say I told you all.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.
Just visit the link in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2021
IF NDI ANAMBRA MISS THEIR CHANCE TO USE SOLUDO(A.K.A FOLLOW PEACE) FIX ANAMBRA TO ALIST TODAY'S MODERN LAGOS,THEN NDI ANAMBRA ARE MUMU AND PROPER NDI NZUZU.angry
90% OF SHOPS IN LAGOS ARE RUN BY ANAMBRA PEOPLE,WHY CANT THEY MOVE BUSINESSES TO EAST,LET PPL TRAVEL DOWN TO EAST TO DRAW COMMERCE TO EAST AND LET PPL BUY.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2021
If soludo want to win this election, he must remove this man below from his side

Re: Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
yarimo:
Dead on arrival ambition. Apc is anambra , anambara is apc.

Mechie onu gi there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kings Of The Oyo Empire(1300-2015) / Salihu Tanko Yakasai Dumps APC. / How Nigeria Will Mark 58th Independence Anniversary – SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.