Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Is The Easiest, Fastest, And Coolest Way To Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Easiest, Fastest, And Coolest Way To Make Money? (275 Views)

I Am Your Chippercash Agent, the Coolest App Ever created by man / The Easiest & Fastest Facebook Marketing Method To Get Hundreds Of New Customers / The Easiest & Fastest Way To Build A Profitable Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest, Fastest, And Coolest Way To Make Money? by Faithymatt(f): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
The answer to this question is simple. Gary Halbert once said that all money is made by selling something.

If you inspect that statement closely you'd see that it's true.

So if you want to make money quickly, and with little stress, all you have to do is sell something.

Now what you choose to sell will determine how much money you'll make.

If you choose to sell something that people aren't willing to pay for, you'd end up disappointed because nobody will buy it.

But if you sell what people will willing drop their money for over and again, you'd make a lot of money in no time.

So the answer to this question on how to make money fast and with little stress, all you need to do is look at what people are buying and then sell it.

Don't do it the other way around.

Try it out soon. Examine your environment and point out things people often buy, once you do, figure out how you can sell it in a unique way that'll make people leave their comfort zone (where they'd normally buy from) to buy from you.

PS: I'd love to hear your take on this. Message me on Whatsapp at 08115992782 so we can continue this conversation.

I'd love to chat.
Re: What Is The Easiest, Fastest, And Coolest Way To Make Money? by ucheheart(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Politricks

(1) (Reply)

Freelancing Jobs For You / Make 100k In 10days / Easiest Way I Make N8,000 Every Weekend For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.