Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati (2799 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by jeffrey04(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Itsekiri to the world.

Talking of a world class coronation

Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Aidejay(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oyel money speaking!
Oil money >>>football, music, hollywood, bollywood money.

Pls check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/6706678/inside-fashion-entrepreneur-reni-folawiyos
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by tillaman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Make I confirm first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Heartbender: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Look at how the oppressed are happy to be oppressed in the hands of people who should be held accountable for how they spend their common wealth. If it was a man of God, there would be orgasms everywhere. Tueh
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Pierocash(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Keep deceiving yourselves.

Is private jet what you just place order today and get tommorow? You think it is a car. It take months to get when order is placed.

Nah una know where the guy go carry em own come

1 Like

Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Felimax(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
I just hate mediocrity with so much passion. If you are poor in life must you be poor in thinking? Poor minds always tend to have the best advice but can hardly apply it in their life to generate result. This is a king you are killing yourself about. Shame!

1 Like

Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by DoggoneDogg: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
An innocent private jet is sitting on its own, Nigerians snapped it and started claiming its ownership.

Hmmm

Wetin private jets, sports cars and mansions don see for fake Nigerians' hand ehn...

1 Like

Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Christistruth00: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
An innocent private jet is sitting on its own, Nigerians snapped it and started claiming its ownership.

Hmmm

Wetin private jets, sports cars and mansions don see for fake Nigerians' hand ehn...

Oh no not a Private Jet

I pray it is fake News Private Jets in Nigeria symbolises Hunger for the masses
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by theTranscriber: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Felimax:
I just hate mediocrity with so much passion. If you are poor in life must you be poor in thinking? Poor minds always tend to have the best advice but can hardly apply it in their life to generate result. This is a king you are killing yourself about. Shame!
undecided
I pity your children cheesy
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Felimax(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
undecided
I pity your children cheesy

Who is this one? You wan off?
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by punisha: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pierocash:

Is private jet what you just place order today and get tommorow? You think it is a car. It take months to get when order is placed.

Calm down let me educate you.
The order was placed on jumia.
Took 4 - 7working days to deliver.

2 Likes

Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by jeffrey04(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Heartbender:
Look at how the oppressed are happy to be oppressed in the hands of people who should be held accountable for how they spend their common wealth. If it was a man of God, there would be orgasms everywhere. Tueh

Wasn’t having the time to address ur madness now am free let me see�.
So u that is not oppressed what have u done with ur life? How many people have u held accountable in ur area. � monkey like u. If u don’t have anything to say look and pass
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by jeffrey04(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pierocash:

Ok mr observe how else do u want me to make u see it’s true?
It’s either u are blind, deaf or dumb.

Am sure u have google right? Google it.
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by jeffrey04(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Felimax:

Ok monkey I have ur time now.
First of all ur comment reeks with envy and low mentality. How does promoting and celebrating ones tribe relate to poor mindset?

Biko if u don’t have anything reasonable to comment on someone’s post just shut up, look and pass cos I can see u are a monkey too. Bush timid fowl
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Heartbender: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
You are truly a monumental embarrassment to your lineage. I bet you're not even half as brilliant as an idiot so to call you that would be an insult to idiots. Continue your ₦30k social media lunacy and perhaps d.ie a hoodlum
jeffrey04:

Wasn’t having the time to address ur madness now am free let me see�.
So u that is not oppressed what have u done with ur life? How many people have u held accountable in ur area. � monkey like u. If u don’t have anything to say look and pass
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by jeffrey04(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Heartbender:
You are truly a monumental embarrassment to your lineage. I bet you're not even half as brilliant as an idiot so to call you that would be an insult to idiots. Continue your ₦30k social media lunacy and perhaps d.ie a hoodlum

As foolish and stupid as you are, I won’t argue with u cos I have seen that sense is far from you.
Carry on ur royal foolishness and educated idiot.
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by jeffrey04(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Heartbender:

And lastly before I forget it’s your father, ur mother , and ur filthy and useless lineage that will D*ie as hoodlums.
Have a nice day baboon.
Re: The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati by Felimax(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2021
jeffrey04:

Ok monkey I have ur time now.
First of all ur comment reeks with envy and low mentality. How does promoting and celebrating ones tribe relate to poor mindset?

Biko if u don’t have anything reasonable to comment on someone’s post just shut up, look and pass cos I can see u are a monkey too. Bush timid fowl

Wow! I duff my hat for you. What an epic reply from a bush man! Kudos bro, you are such an enlightened fela. Never knew you will be so pained. Please pardon.

(1) (Reply)

Moving Mountains / History 101: Oba Kosoko Of Lagos Was Against Abolition Of Slave Trade / Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.