Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula (41453 Views)

Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration / Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula" / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by caandi: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is true nemesis
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Ihatemumu: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mayng01:
This news sweet me die I swear .

believe this news,

then you can believe 1+1=90
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Patrioticman007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
You can imagine
Book haram.........North
Bandit.............North
Iswap........North
Fulani herdsmen...... North
Child marriage..... North
Religious war.......North
Islamic religion....... North
Can anything good come out of the northern part of Nigeria?

Nigeria would have been the greatest country in the world, if not for southern Nigeria.
You can see these facts for yourselves,
Militancy................. South
Armed Robbery.......... South
Human Trafficking........... South
Cocaine Pushing.................. South
Baby Factories........................... South
Fake Drugs selling........................ South
Yahoo Yahoo....................................south
Yahoo plus...........................................south
Human skull mining.............................. South
Human sacrifice....................................... South
Christianity................................ .................south
Oloshoism in Europe........................... South
Fake pastors.................................. South
Kidnapping...............................south
Fake Doctors......................south
Fake lawyers.................south
Ipobians pigs............south
Bunkering........... South
Bakkasi boys....south
Numerous touts..South
The list is endless for they are the ones that battered Nigeria's image among the community of Nations, had Lord Luggard not joined us with these unscrupulous elements that are fool of ego's , we would have reached our Eldorado.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Tvoice: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
I pity the next person that will become the president of this country, dont ask me why , even google self no get answers to everything.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Tvoice: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
santakris:
Na who count them?

Good question
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
No pics or videos let's see if d bandits has 4 eyes,ABI two nose or 2 heads

If na armed robber now na pics or yahoo guy na pics and videos 1st
Now notin
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by tfelicityk(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
God is against their deeds... He sets confusion among them...

May God continue to protect us against all odds in this world we are living.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Okhuadams(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nine-bandits-die-during-fight-over-ransom-sharing-formula/
point of correction not 9 Bandits , but 9 bloody suckers of the Foolanis tribe died
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by amazingspiderma: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
How Government Official accurately gather intelligence on this incident is actually what I am just wondering right now?

See details on bandits that only bandits would have known, what a Nation.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Okhuadams(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nine-bandits-die-during-fight-over-ransom-sharing-formula/
point of correction not 9 Bandits , but 9 bloody suckers of the Foolanis tribe died
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Nigeria would have been the greatest country in the world, if not for southern Nigeria.
You can see these facts for yourselves,
Militancy................. South
Armed Robbery.......... South
Human Trafficking........... South
Cocaine Pushing.................. South
Baby Factories........................... South
Fake Drugs selling........................ South
Yahoo Yahoo....................................south
Yahoo plus...........................................south
Human skull mining.............................. South
Human sacrifice....................................... South
Christianity................................ .................south
Oloshoism in Europe........................... South
Fake pastors.................................. South
Kidnapping...............................south
Fake Doctors......................south
Fake lawyers.................south
Ipobians pigs............south
Bunkering........... South
Bakkasi boys....south
Numerous touts..South
The list is endless for they are the ones that battered Nigeria's image among the community of Nations, had Lord Luggard not joined us with these unscrupulous elements that are fool of ego's , we would have reached our Eldorado.
I wanted to pass your foolish comment but I needed to reply you .

Check all what you listed above,they are far better than those thing happening in the north.
All what you listed above are been carried out by a single person for his money making /get rich quickly raging from arm robbery, prostitute,cocaine pusher,yahoo yahoo,fake lawyers ,pastors and the likes.
All what you listed above is never a threat to security or lives,all what you listed is happening all over the western world,even the world at large.

Now compare them with the jihadist Islamic terrorism affecting you guys up north ranging from
Bokoharam
Iswap
Ansaru
Alquada
Bandit
Hisbah
Isis
Child marriage
Extremism
Fanatics
Lack of education(Which is killing you guys in numbers,your region is gradually turning to Afghanistan)
And some other things which seems like ideologies which makes you guys not progress like the south.
Musical entertainment is Haram in your region
Western dressing is Haram
Movie(Nollywood) is Haram
Hip hop is Haram in your region
You are been limited by the religious police to arrest anyone who wanna emulate the western style,no wonder you got no celebrity from the north.

No wonder you guys up north never excel out of the shore of nigeria.
No human development at all
Every success out shore of nigeria been posted on this forum so far are always from the southern region.
Either the yorubas or Igbos,no wonder you see them ranting "Igbo amaka/Yoruba amaka and some silly shit"

My dear never compare your godforsaken "pissful"region which is gradually in line with Afghanistan to Peaceful south where you can sleep with your two eyes closed
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by ismodiwa(m): 1:24am On Aug 21, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
You can imagine
Book haram.........North
Bandit.............North
Iswap........North
Fulani herdsmen...... North
Child marriage..... North
Religious war.......North
Islamic religion....... North
Can anything good come out of the northern part of Nigeria?

Christianity .... South
Thieves..... South
Rapist.....south
Biafara .......south
Cultist......south
Economic saboteurs....south
Critics ......south
Militant......south
Child traffickers....south
Yahoo Bois.....south
Fools..... South
Can any good come out of southern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by ismodiwa(m): 1:28am On Aug 21, 2021
akinremiayomide:
I wanted to pass your foolish comment but I needed to reply you .

Check all what you listed above,they are far better than those thing happening in the north.
All what you listed above are been carried out by a single person for his money making /get rich quickly raging from arm robbery, prostitute,cocaine pusher,yahoo yahoo,fake lawyers ,pastors and the likes.
All what you listed above is never a threat to security or lives,all what you listed is happening all over the western world,even the world at large.

Now compare them with the jihadist Islamic terrorism affecting you guys up north ranging from
Bokoharam
Iswap
Ansaru
Alquada
Bandit
Hisbah
Isis
Child marriage
Extremism
Fanatics
Lack of education(Which is killing you guys in numbers,your region is gradually turning to Afghanistan)
And some other things which seems like ideologies which makes you guys not progress like the south.
Musical entertainment is Haram in your region
Western dressing is Haram
Movie(Nollywood) is Haram
Hip hop is Haram in your region
You are been limited by the religious police to arrest anyone who wanna emulate the western style,no wonder you got no celebrity from the north.

No wonder you guys up north never excel out of the shore of nigeria.
No human development at all
Every success out shore of nigeria been posted on this forum so far are always from the southern region.
Either the yorubas or Igbos,no wonder you see them ranting "Igbo amaka/Yoruba amaka and some silly shit"

My dear never compare your godforsaken "pissful"region which is gradually in line with Afghanistan to Peaceful south where you can sleep with your two eyes closed

Lol
I can't believe you took your time to write this meaninglessness write-up.
#dullard

1 Like

Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by longview007: 3:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Good news!!

But wait oo,

This your so called:

"... credible human intelligence networks informed the Kaduna State Government of the development, which was further corroborated by security agencies."

Why cant you apply such in fetching out the criminals, or are you romancing with them.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Moscodee1990(m): 3:18am On Aug 21, 2021
santakris:
Na who count them?
I wonder o, yet the security forces couldn't locate and eliminate the rest.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Edyice: 3:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Fuvking terrorist

Death to all of them including patrioticman007

Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by nenyeRitta(f): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2021
You intelligence still dint tell you were the bandits re, shame on the government of the day.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Habib101: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Prayers of d people is starting to pay off
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Jlow2: 4:31am On Aug 21, 2021
You intelligence still dint tell you were the bandits re, shame on the government of the day.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by oluakin08: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2021
Oluwa lo seyi grin grin grin
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Ikpongiton: 5:16am On Aug 21, 2021
I swear one of them is governor El-rufai sons.since our God is still the almighty God, more of this will continue to happen.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Brainbox2020(m): 5:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Just nine pere
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by danhans(m): 5:20am On Aug 21, 2021
How did the commissioner know?is he their information agent?is he part of them?
The police don't know how to locate and arrest them what a shame..........no wonder it is called cow and zoo republic
Where are the analyst that analize Buhari govt in 2015
Govt of the masses
Govt of transformation
Anti-curruption govt because he is not currupt....
Blaa blaa blaa
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 21, 2021
El Rufai will be devastated
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by ajyogbon(m): 5:47am On Aug 21, 2021
To me the news rubbish braking by the Nigerian security because the police don't do the needful.
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:49am On Aug 21, 2021
nenyeRitta:
men and potential husbands are dyeing everyday

These ones are not husbands oh except to those sympathetic to their evil course. lipsrsealed
Re: Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula by naheem8307(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Chai, Na this kind of news dey totori my belle wella..
More disarray, misunderstanding, bloodletting, within their camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing / Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.